File share? specific modes?

Discus and support File share? specific modes? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i cant access halowaypoint.com to get a response but where is the public file sharing in this game so i can download created maps and games ect...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReaIFnCool, Nov 12, 2014.

1. ReaIFnCool
    ReaIFnCool Guest

i cant access halowaypoint.com to get a response but where is the public file sharing in this game so i can download created maps and games ect...

also. i wanna be able to pick say for example infection and join a random public match with that. how do i do that?

thanks!!

:)

ReaIFnCool, Nov 12, 2014
  2. Son ALA
    Son ALA Guest
    Specific Freezing

It's probably the last thing you would want to hear depending on how far you've gotten....but there is a chance it might have something to do with the save file itself.

Try moving the save file to a USB, remove the USB and then start a brand new game from scratch to see if you can play without any problems.

I remember I had an issue with an autosave a few years back with Oblivion...and I couldn't make it 5 minutes after loading that file...and the cause of the problem was when I was moving to fast for the game thanks to a speed potion and I crossed an autosave
    marker.

In case the new game file doesn't work, try the Dead Rising 2 solution of leaving the save file on your usb and when you play the game, directly load it from there.

Son ALA, Nov 12, 2014
  3. Honourless
    Honourless Guest
    File Size

Was between 4-6gb,no more than 6,can't be anymore specific right now srry.

Honourless, Nov 12, 2014
  4. Son ALA Win User

Specific Freezing

It's probably the last thing you would want to hear depending on how far you've gotten....but there is a chance it might have something to do with the save file itself.

Try moving the save file to a USB, remove the USB and then start a brand new game from scratch to see if you can play without any problems.

I remember I had an issue with an autosave a few years back with Oblivion...and I couldn't make it 5 minutes after loading that file...and the cause of the problem was when I was moving to fast for the game thanks to a speed potion and I crossed an autosave
    marker.

In case the new game file doesn't work, try the Dead Rising 2 solution of leaving the save file on your usb and when you play the game, directly load it from there.
  5. Honourless Win User

File Size

Was between 4-6gb,no more than 6,can't be anymore specific right now srry.
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Some games won't work

If the games are not Microsoft store purchases. Generally you can find a folder in each of the games file directories labeled _CommonRedist. Within that specific folder, you should find the specific DirectX file you need to install for each specific game.

Here's an example for a specific games DirectX file location.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Darksiders Warmastered Edition\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010
  7. [ Pete ] Win User

Purchased tuning files

Each tuning set up is specific to a particular make/model/year of car.

So, in your garage, you need to select the car that the tune applies to and use the "get in car" option.

Then, go into the upgrades section and select the tune for that car. You'll see there's an option at the bottom of the screen that will allow you to only see the tunes that are specific to that car.

Hope that helps.
  8. FenrixFlam3 Win User

Filing a Complaint Help

Okay thanks, but just to be specific, under what do I file the complaint? Is it inappropriate profile thing or modding xbox?
Thema:

1. File share? specific modes? - Similar Threads - File share specific

2. File share ark genesis season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File share ark genesis season pass: So I recently bought the new season pass for ark and my file share partner told me the store is saying he doesn't own it e3631db4-de29-4832-b03c-e8006e5c4f60
  3. filing sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    filing sharing: hello, I file share with a buddy of mine and for some reason it is saying that I don't have access to the things that we file share. I had him look at it while I was at work and he says that it is...
  4. Why can’t I file share 2k20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I file share 2k20?: How do i file share 2k20 with my son? 0bca60b9-e8db-4c3b-9936-c160ab376649
  5. Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail): Thanks to Game Pass, I have access to MGS 2&3 on my console. The thing is, i already owned the disks for the collection and have saved games with them. The problem is, after installing the Game...
  6. Shared files from Xboxone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Shared files from Xboxone: ive shared some files from my videos and pictures (xboxone console) to One-drive ,but i cannot see them on my One-drive account,can someone please help thank you in advance...
  7. File share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File share: Anyone wanna trade accounts to file share for anyone that has call of duty ww2? 83c67052-3be6-44b4-8928-5e8ef6705bd8
  8. Photo Mode, File Location, and Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Photo Mode, File Location, and Sharing: While playing Forza Motorsport 7 on the Xbox One X, I'm able to go into Photo Mode and take photographs from outside of the vehicle and save them. My question is, where are these files being...
  9. Xbox file sharing problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox file sharing problem: My question is, I did file sharing and made my profile on a friend's xbox as my home xbox while he did that on my xbox. I want to cancel that and am wondering if all my games that i ever bought on...
  10. File share issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    File share issue: I file share with one of my friends and it won't let me play his games. When I sign into his account it stills says my Xbox is his home Xbox and he can play my games....