File System Access Disabled on latest insider

Discus and support File System Access Disabled on latest insider in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, Firstly, I'm going to quickly introduce myself to the community. I am the developer of an app on Xbox One called MC Addons Manager, allowing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Osaxely, Oct 16, 2021.

1. /u/Osaxely
    /u/Osaxely Guest

Hello,

Firstly, I'm going to quickly introduce myself to the community. I am the developer of an app on Xbox One called MC Addons Manager, allowing installing Minecraft add-ons on Xbox for free.

Since the latest insider update, my app has beenhighly impacted as well as many other, to not say it is now unusable.

It is using the capability runFullTrust and broadFileSystemAccess, which allows to get access to the Xbox file system for some operations, it is required by my app in order to get access to Minecraft Data folder and fetch/import the add-ons and does nothing bad.

The current decisions of Microsoft are not understandable, you give us a hard time to develop a very basic app that should have the most basic features by restricting everything with capabilities, and then disabling the usage of a capability without letting developers know about it, we didn't even get this mentioned on the latest Insider change logs.

Is that a bug or it is expected?

submitted by /u/Osaxely
    [link] [comments]

/u/Osaxely, Oct 16, 2021
  2. DominumStige Win User

Gears of War 5 PC install missing .dll's

It could also depend on the antivirus. Sometimes antiviruses, that are not up to date with the latest definitions, can delete system files that are considered harmful. Try to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages libraries, disable the
    antivirus and install the
    latest version
  3. Arminator Win User

Xbox One X - No Network when Waking from Instant-On

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview program, or are you on the latest official System software?
  4. SQBrennen Win User

Xbox One X - No Network when Waking from Instant-On

Is your console enrolled in the Insider Preview program, or are you on the latest official System software?
    I’m on the latest official software. Not a preview member.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox Startup Splash Screen Question

The startup chime is played through a small speaker inside the system. You may have disabled it in the dashboard
  6. sum1datunow Win User

xbox offline software update file version is old, could you post the new one

We need all files inside System Update, please?
Thema:

1. File System Access Disabled on latest insider - Similar Threads - File System Access

2. No Games are able to launch File System Error (-2015294512)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Games are able to launch File System Error (-2015294512): Exactly what the title says, I Couldn't launch any games from xbox gamepass after I reset my computer [img] f0aa903f-e303-4041-99e3-706d2b5f80be
  3. file system error -2143322101 in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    file system error -2143322101 in Forza Horizon 5: Ive been getting this error as of today when I try to boot the game. Its worked on this device previously, so I dont know the issue. The only thing differently is that I last launched the game on...
  4. File system error when launching games from game pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File system error when launching games from game pass on PC: Hi, when I try to launch a game from the game pass on PC, I keep getting a file system error. This happens for every game that I've tried so far. [img] Very frustrating as I've been trying to...
  5. How to import games to xbox app from old operating system files.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to import games to xbox app from old operating system files.: Hi just installed windows 11 and used a new SSD to install it and so have access to all my old files. I had about 7 or 8 games installed on that OS and I would very much like to transfer the games...
  6. File System error -2015294512 when launching games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File System error -2015294512 when launching games: Whenever I try to launch a game on the game pass, I get a file system error, nothing happens, or I get a message that says "Forager is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are...
  7. File system error (-2143322101) when trying to play Game Pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File system error (-2143322101) when trying to play Game Pass games.: I started the month trial for Xbox Games Pass today and installed 'Project Winter' and am unable to boot the game as the error attached keeps happening. I have read in other threads this may be...
  8. How can I restore my Xbox game files to the Xbox app after a system image restore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I restore my Xbox game files to the Xbox app after a system image restore?: Hello. So, I had to revert back to a previous system image backup after a bad interaction with Microsoft support over the phone bricked my computer's ability to install games. After doing this,...
  9. Xbox System Files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox System Files: What happens if you delete system files? Does your Xbox brick or do the files get recreated like what Android does? 70e55cf5-4ec4-43cc-b207-333502080694
  10. Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070780 - The file cannot be accessed by the system. How can I delete this folder?: I tried installing the game "A Plague Tale: Innocence - Windows 10". It had some issues installing so I started digging into it and went to the c:\Program Files\WindowsApps folder to try to delete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mc addons manager