File Upload

Discus and support File Upload in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I want to upload a PC mod to my Xbox for some outfits on a game, but I'm afraid that if I do I'll get banned. Now, the mod itself is utterly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CursedLunatic, Sep 28, 2019.

1. File Upload

So I want to upload a PC mod to my Xbox for some outfits on a game, but I'm afraid that if I do I'll get banned. Now, the mod itself is utterly harmless, but still a mod nonetheless.

:)

CursedLunatic, Sep 28, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

File Upload

So I want to upload a PC mod to my Xbox for some outfits on a game,...
    What game are you talking about?

Does the console version of the game allow mods?

Usually, you can't upload anything to the Xbox One from your PC, as the console only accepts digitally signed data. That's why you can't just upload a mod. Usually, if a game like Fallout or Skyrim or Minecraft supports mods, you will have to get them through
    an official mod store within the game.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

File Upload

Even if harmless you are banned
  4. Smwutches Win User

File Upload

Unless it's a game that supports mods (like Skyrim or Fallout) there's no way to use a mod from the PC without risking being banned.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

File Upload

I'd highly recommend against this. Unless with games like Skyrim or Fallout which are mod-supported within the game by the Developer, you are breaking Microsoft ToS and CoC by adding PC mods in that way and can highly risk a console and/or account ban.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

File Upload

although you cant do this it may be worth sending your mod ideas/requests to the game devs so they can see what people want. do a little google search and you should find some support and or forums for your chosen game.
Thema:

File Upload

1. File Upload - Similar Threads - File Upload

2. xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox OSU file needed to recover system 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1910.190923-1911: I am writing in behalf of a friend, he broke his xbox and had to buy a new HDD , but to recover his OS he needs the last version, because he his a beta tester (preview of insider ) and his OS...
  3. Game files

in XBoX on Windows
    Game files: Hi, I just downloaded Undertale with the xbox game pass but i want to put the french patch in it, but i can't find the files of the game in my computer or in the xbox app. Thank you if anyone...
  4. edere File Video su Pc sulla Xbox 360[Translation-E.O. Video Files on PC on Xbox 360]

in XBoX Accessibility
    edere File Video su Pc sulla Xbox 360[Translation-E.O. Video Files on PC on Xbox 360]: Salve. Perché ultimamente con la xbox 360 non vedo più i file video provenienti dal pc? Prima dell'ultimo update grande di windows 10 , io li potevo vedere benissimo. Sul pc mettevo i file...
  5. Option files - image uploads - user-generated data - PES - Pro Evolution Soccer - Xbox one - ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option files - image uploads - user-generated data - PES - Pro Evolution Soccer - Xbox one - ...: I've been Microsoft customer for years, probably close to 15. This past year, I made the decision to purchase an XBOX One, which I'm regretting after 7 months of having the console. My biggest...
  6. Upload Studio - file capacity limit reached

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio - file capacity limit reached: I currently have approximately 200+ screenshots and several dozen clips. I am getting a message that it won't save my newest stuff because I have reached some kind of limit as to the number of...
  7. Can you upload new OSU1 file for my XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you upload new OSU1 file for my XBOX ONE: My xbox one HD crashed and I replaced a new one . When using the OSU1 file from your system-updates-solution just shows ERROR E101 :< need latest OSU1 file that works , pls help MY console os...
  8. Allow image uploading and importing through trasnfer files like PNG files and USB capability

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow image uploading and importing through trasnfer files like PNG files and USB capability: I've been a Microsoft and Xbox customer for 15+ years. Though I love my Xbox One, I'm concerned that they will not allow certain changes that I believe impact the user/customer experience. Xbox...
  9. Upload Studio Files on Xbox Don't work anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio Files on Xbox Don't work anymore?: Hi for the past year I have been making videos on my Xbox one useing upload studio, but since yesterday me and my friends that do the videos can't share anything that's saved as a upload studio...
  10. Can l upload video files to xbox 360 hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can l upload video files to xbox 360 hard drive?: I'm thinking about getting an xbox 360 for my son, but would like to know if I can upload, store, and play video files through it too, as that would determine what GB size I buy. The video files...