Files and player

Discus and support Files and player in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; PLEASE CALL ME. [Mod Removed - Personal Information] I am lost. My grandson James lost all of his files and player that I just paid $50.00 for. Or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anklez NW, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Anklez NW
    Anklez NW Guest

Files and player

PLEASE CALL ME. [Mod Removed - Personal Information] I am lost. My grandson James lost all of his files and player that I just paid $50.00 for.

Or James is by his Xbox if you would like to speak to him. [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. PLEASE

:)

Anklez NW, Sep 18, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Files and player

Hi Anklez NW,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Based on the limited information that you've provided, if you've not been able to find the items that you've purchased in a Microsoft account, or have lost access, then you may wish to reach out
    by
    contact Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat
    with them directly. Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with billing issues.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 2 : Select a Category, then See other options
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue/Topic
      • Select - Show contact options
      • Select – Call me back or chat with Xbox Support

If you do not see the selection that you wish to use for contact, then switch topics until it becomes available as the selections change from time to time.

Hope this helps out!
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Tampering/cheating/hacking

4. Daft Badger Win User

Filing a report on a player

You should also know that posting links to images containing someones gamertag & offensive messages is not allowed on the forums.

Owens right,your just a regular xbox live user like the person who sent you the messages.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

As an ambassador you should know the reporting procedure.

I don`t see how cheating in front of an ambassador is any different to cheating in front of anyone else.
  6. ArcAngelRyse Win User

Yes, I know what I was suppose to do and Yes I've done every procedure I wasn't trying to act special or anything I am tired of reporting something and along with others who have reported players in the past & present nothing ever gets looked into and I
    do apologize if I did break any big rules Xbox Staff. It's true though & really don't understand how you got the idea that I thought I was special or whatever I never did state that? I was clearly just advising the player never said that you must do this or
    that whatever I just advised, clearly stated.
Thema:

Files and player

1. Files and player - Similar Threads - Files player

2. Buffalo: Media Player app won't show video files on NAS

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Buffalo: Media Player app won't show video files on NAS: Buffalo (Routers): Media Player app won't show video files on NAS Hi, 1st time on the forum so apologies if the below enquiry has been covered already but I can’t find a conclusive answer...
  3. External storage over 2TB - no files found (Media Player)

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage over 2TB - no files found (Media Player): Wondering if anyone has also seen this. I have an 8TB external drive (new WD MyBook) connected to my Xbox One, detected with no problems and set up as a media drive by the Xbox. The drive contains...
  4. How to view slideshow from media player of network files without cropping each photo - HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to view slideshow from media player of network files without cropping each photo - HELP!: HELLO - should be simple but I can find nothing on the internet. I have my Xbox One S networked. Through media player I can see and play most media files that are on my computer via my XBOX to...
  5. Xbox one media player error 0xc00d11cd all file types

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one media player error 0xc00d11cd all file types: I can't remember the exact date or if anything significant happened. But all of a sudden my Xbox media player quit recognizing NEW files I added to my external hard drive. Most are mp4, mp3 and...
  6. External storage over 2TB - no files found (Media Player)

in XBoX on Consoles
    External storage over 2TB - no files found (Media Player): Wondering if anyone has also seen this. I have an 8TB external drive (new WD MyBook) connected to my Xbox One, detected with no problems and set up as a media drive by the Xbox. The drive contains...
  7. Media Player can not play multimedia files from big USB had drives (8TB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Media Player can not play multimedia files from big USB had drives (8TB): Media Player can not play multimedia files from big USB had drives (8TB) if they are located outside of the first 2TB. Is there any chance to fix this bug? 17fb8cc8-146f-47ee-aa4d-60e2122d6544
  8. Are players notified of reports being filed against them? Threats of violence?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are players notified of reports being filed against them? Threats of violence?: Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the most appropriate area. I was recently playing Ark: Survival Evolved and unfortunately another player had decided to harass everyone else in the game. This...
  9. Problem playing video files on large external hard drive using Media Player app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem playing video files on large external hard drive using Media Player app: Hello, This is the first time posting something on here. The information here is lengthy, but I wanted to provide a comprehensive description at my problem. Thanks in advance for any constructive...
  10. Problem using large external hard drive to play video files via Media Player app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem using large external hard drive to play video files via Media Player app: Hello, This is the first time posting something on here. The information here is lengthy, but I wanted to provide a comprehensive description at my problem. Thanks in advance for any...