Filesystem Error when trying to load up FM22 on the Windows Xbox app

Discus and support Filesystem Error when trying to load up FM22 on the Windows Xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I got back from a few weeks holiday, had a big Windows update and post this i am getting the following error when i try to launch Football Manager... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tombowles1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. tombowles1
    tombowles1 Guest

Hi,

I got back from a few weeks holiday, had a big Windows update and post this i am getting the following error when i try to launch Football Manager 2022 form the Windows 10 Xbox App:

C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Mutable\SportsInteractive.FootballManager2022Win10-1.4.5.0_...\fm.exe

File system error (-2143318008).

I have tried the following:

- Resetting both the Xbox & Football Manager 2022 apps.

- Uninstalling & re-installing Xbox & Football Manager 2022 apps.

- Reverting the latest Windows update i completed.

Has anyone go any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom

:)

tombowles1, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Oh no. The launcher I asked you to install, uninstall it
  3. tombowles1 Win User

Done, what are the next steps?
  4. tombowles1 Win User

I uninstalled the Xbox App and tried to play still with no joy
  5. tombowles1 Win User

Uninstall what app? The Xbox App?
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Okay. So I assisted someone with this issue yesterday but that was for Minecraft. The solution that worked was downloading a launcher from the store and then uninstalling it. Removing the launcher after installing it also removed the corrupted files as well. I'm thinking how to replicate this on FM22.
Thema:

1. Filesystem Error when trying to load up FM22 on the Windows Xbox app - Similar Threads - Filesystem Error trying

2. dance central 3 importing songs from previos discs server error

in XBoX on Consoles
    dance central 3 importing songs from previos discs server error: I'm trying to import the songs from dance central 1 and 2 to my dance central 3. I just made an xbox live account. Just updated the dance central 3, now when I try to connect to the buy more songs...
  3. 0 Unknown Disk error on XBox PC App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0 Unknown Disk error on XBox PC App: Hello, When attempting to install any game on the XBox app for Windows 10 ( latest version as of posting ) I encounter errors in which attempting to install a game will give me the error "()...
  4. Xbox Family cannot add anyone getting error going on over 2 weeks with support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family cannot add anyone getting error going on over 2 weeks with support: Hi I have an ongoing call with Microsoft support going on now over 2 weeks. Everyday I have been on webchat trying to get it resolved. I'm now on my 3rd support number being issued to me. I...
  5. Xbox Teredo Error NAT Type Block

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Teredo Error NAT Type Block: I have a new problem after installing an antivirus called Symantec Endpoint Protection, In minecraft game I'm fine I can join world multiplayer on the friend list, but after a day from before I...
  6. Trying to order xbox controller warranty service, all i get is error page

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to order xbox controller warranty service, all i get is error page: Please, help me. While trying to order xbox controller warranty service I have this message displayed every time [img] It happens when I click "Enter a new address" button. [img] What to...
  7. Error code 0x80070005 on WIndows when downloading through Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070005 on WIndows when downloading through Xbox store: I am running a Windows PC, not Xbox console. My game pass is paid for so that shouldn't be an issue. I have checked the Xbox status and it said everything is fine. I've restarted my PC,...
  8. Game Pass Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Error: Hello, Recently I have been running into an issue on my Xbox one, where if I try to load any hard copy of a game, I am prompted to either get Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold. Once I deny the...
  9. Minecraft Launcher error code: 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher error code: 0x803F8001.: I migrated my Mojang to my MS account - it said it migrated. Now getting an error Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try...
  10. Is there any way to fix an Xbox one HDD filesystem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to fix an Xbox one HDD filesystem?: Past year my 1.5 year old Xbox One started failing a lot, some startup errors showing up, then was unable to save game data, and finally I was unable to move games between external and internal...