Film e tv

Discus and support Film e tv in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can’t watch a movie. The app Film e TV don’t work . Contact the support.xbox.com 5a703849-ae38-4cc0-8b28-41471dca2850 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VolutedPoppy4, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Film e tv

i can’t watch a movie. The app Film e TV don’t work . Contact the support.xbox.com

:)

VolutedPoppy4, Feb 9, 2019
  2. El1teDan Win User

Film e tv

It's x box live loads apps are like it
  3. XBF George L Win User

Film e tv

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. When was the last time you were able to use that specific App?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it from the console and trying again? Perhaps also try using a different account and see if it makes a difference.

How to install games on Xbox One
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Film and tv

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Are you able to download or play the movie directly from its store page within the Xbox Store? Additionally, is there an error you receive when you attempt to download or play the movie? If the movie's page prompts you to purchase
    the movie, try looking for the specific bundle you purchased to see if it lets you download through there.

If you continue to hit issues with playing the specific movie you purchased, you may want to check in with

Microsoft Movies & TV support for further assistance

Feel free to keep us posted!
  5. A Frozen Poo Win User

Netflix v Lovefilm v Wuaki??

I've never heard of wuaki. Lovefilm is best for films - olduns, 2010, 2011 & 2012 and the odd 2013 release (usually low budget independant films. Netflix is best for tv collections like fringe, breaking bad (weekly new episodes) etc. Both do tv and film
    but netflix has the most variety in tv.
  6. Allycop Win User

Predator avatar Promotion code not working

The code was a promo from ms film and tv. buy the new predator film and get a xbox avatar mask.
Thema:

Film e tv

1. Film e tv - Similar Threads - Film

2. Apps like Movie & Films wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps like Movie & Films wont start: Have tried all suggestions in support on this nothing works delete app and reinstall, delete account and reinstall (login)...this happens also with apps Microsoft Edge, VLC... App startup logo...
  3. Films & TV app Timeline ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films & TV app Timeline ?: I launched the Films & TV app as usual but had a notification a new feature had been added the “Timeline”, however can’t find it anywhere ? I’m guessing it’s not for local disk plays....
  4. Films and TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films and TV App: I've been trying to get onto the films and tv application for the xbox one but it will not load nor will netflix or now TV I've already tried restating the console but they still will not work as...
  5. Xbox Film & TV App Not Connecting to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Film & TV App Not Connecting to PC: Hi, I have the Films & TV app installed on my Xbox One S and on my PC (Windows 10). For a few weeks it was working fine and when i used the App on the Xbox and went to "Personal" and "Media...
  6. Cobrança indevida de Filme completo Pantera Negra [Translation - Improper collection of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cobrança indevida de Filme completo Pantera Negra [Translation - Improper collection of...: Olá, Como não achei atendente em todo o site da microsoft, nem Chat, nem telefone, só encaminhamento pra respostas padrao, tento entrar aqui em contato para solucionar o problema e receber...
  7. Bought film on MS Store - disappeared from catalogue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought film on MS Store - disappeared from catalogue: Can't witch the film. Spent 25 bucks on it... great service ... NOT... "Solo: A Star Wars story" [img] f47449a8-0cae-48c3-8d41-a7f820045917
  8. How do I download film hire after purchase.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I download film hire after purchase.: I have an Xbox360. I hired a film but halfway through it downloading it canceled because of internet issues. How do I re-download the film? I have tried clicking on to the film but now there is...
  9. Uhd 4 k film

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uhd 4 k film: Hi first of all I'm from Germany, maybe there's a difference i have a Xbox one x and a 4 k display and English is the language.if I buy a film for example infinity war there's written that this...
  10. Cannot purchase films on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase films on xbox 360: My son ( child's account) is trying to rent a film on xbox 360 , and every time we try he gets the error message ' you cannot make purchases on this account'. I've checked all the possible privacy...