Film e tv

Discus and support Film e tv in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i can’t watch a movie. The app Film e TV don’t work . Contact the support.xbox.com 5a703849-ae38-4cc0-8b28-41471dca2850 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VolutedPoppy4, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Film e tv

i can’t watch a movie. The app Film e TV don’t work . Contact the support.xbox.com

:)

VolutedPoppy4, Feb 9, 2019
  2. El1teDan Win User

Film e tv

It's x box live loads apps are like it
  3. XBF George L Win User

Film e tv

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. When was the last time you were able to use that specific App?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it from the console and trying again? Perhaps also try using a different account and see if it makes a difference.

How to install games on Xbox One
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Legendas no "Filmes e TV" (Subtitles in "Movies & TV")

Hi Marco,

Thank you for coming to the forums. It seems that subtitles in the Movies and TV app along with videos ran through the Media player are not displaying properly with symbols. This could just be a regional issue getting the data for those subtitles but I suggest
    doing some basic console troubleshooting to make sure it's not a software issue.

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a
    soft factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.
    Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have your account login information plus your WIFI password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your network during the reset.

Try out those two steps and let us know the results!
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Film and tv

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the issue. Are you able to download or play the movie directly from its store page within the Xbox Store? Additionally, is there an error you receive when you attempt to download or play the movie? If the movie's page prompts you to purchase
    the movie, try looking for the specific bundle you purchased to see if it lets you download through there.

If you continue to hit issues with playing the specific movie you purchased, you may want to check in with

Microsoft Movies & TV support for further assistance

Feel free to keep us posted!
  6. A Frozen Poo Win User

Netflix v Lovefilm v Wuaki??

I've never heard of wuaki. Lovefilm is best for films - olduns, 2010, 2011 & 2012 and the odd 2013 release (usually low budget independant films. Netflix is best for tv collections like fringe, breaking bad (weekly new episodes) etc. Both do tv and film
    but netflix has the most variety in tv.
Thema:

Film e tv

1. Film e tv - Similar Threads - Film

2. Legendas no "Filmes e TV" (Subtitles in "Movies & TV")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legendas no "Filmes e TV" (Subtitles in "Movies & TV"): Olá, eu sempre usei o One para assistir filmes e series e sempre usei o app Filmes e TV. O app sempre funcionou perfeitamente, tanto com vídeo e legenda. Só que de repente, as legendas começaram...
  3. Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app: I am missing episode 9 of the Orville season 2. Episode 10 is available as is all the ones prior to 9. Any ideas? I have tried restoring my purchases on all devices (xbox and windows pc)....
  4. Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app: Olá, Adquirir o filme Era Uma Vez Deadpool e ao baixar o App Filmes e TV no meus Xbox One está dando mensagem de "erro por nossa parte". O que fazer? Att Mariana [Translated by Mod] Hello,...
  5. Apps like Movie & Films wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps like Movie & Films wont start: Have tried all suggestions in support on this nothing works delete app and reinstall, delete account and reinstall (login)...this happens also with apps Microsoft Edge, VLC... App startup logo...
  6. Films & TV app Timeline ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films & TV app Timeline ?: I launched the Films & TV app as usual but had a notification a new feature had been added the “Timeline”, however can’t find it anywhere ? I’m guessing it’s not for local disk plays....
  7. Films and TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films and TV App: I've been trying to get onto the films and tv application for the xbox one but it will not load nor will netflix or now TV I've already tried restating the console but they still will not work as...
  8. Xbox Film & TV App Not Connecting to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Film & TV App Not Connecting to PC: Hi, I have the Films & TV app installed on my Xbox One S and on my PC (Windows 10). For a few weeks it was working fine and when i used the App on the Xbox and went to "Personal" and "Media...
  9. Cobrança indevida de Filme completo Pantera Negra [Translation - Improper collection of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cobrança indevida de Filme completo Pantera Negra [Translation - Improper collection of...: Olá, Como não achei atendente em todo o site da microsoft, nem Chat, nem telefone, só encaminhamento pra respostas padrao, tento entrar aqui em contato para solucionar o problema e receber...
  10. Bought film on MS Store - disappeared from catalogue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought film on MS Store - disappeared from catalogue: Can't witch the film. Spent 25 bucks on it... great service ... NOT... "Solo: A Star Wars story" [img] f47449a8-0cae-48c3-8d41-a7f820045917