Film und TV app [Translate] Film und TV app

Discus and support Film und TV app [Translate] Film und TV app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bei mir Funktioniert die Film & Tv app nicht . Es lassen sich keine Filme oder Serien abspielen . Die Seite bleibt schwarz und nach ein paar Sekunden... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by the19crow84, Aug 7, 2019.

1. the19crow84
    the19crow84 Guest

Bei mir Funktioniert die Film & Tv app nicht . Es lassen sich keine Filme oder Serien abspielen . Die Seite bleibt schwarz und nach ein paar Sekunden kommt ein Fehlercode mit später erneut versuchen oder an den Support wenden. Die Trailer lassen sich aber
    abspielen. Habe das Problem seit 4 Tagen , davor hat die app Problemlos Funktioniert. Ich hoffe irgend jemand kann mir da weiter helfen

[Translate by Mod]

For me, the Film & Tv app doesn't work. You can't play movies or series. The page remains black and after a few seconds comes an error code with later try again or contact support. However, the trailers can be played. Have the problem for 4 days, before
    that the app has worked without any problems. I hope someone can help me

:)

the19crow84, Aug 7, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    the19crow84

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your Tv and Movies App not working.

If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option. Afterwards, you'll need to redownload your profiles, game and apps.

Hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. the19crow84 Win User

thank you for your help. I've already tried that, but it still does not work.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try powercycling your console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down to see if that helps. If it does not then try deleting the app and redownloading it.
  5. Mattbps Win User

0x800c000b

Films and TV app still not working.
  6. Aventhyz Win User

Films and TV App

Does this happen only to those apps or to all your apps?
Thema:

1. Film und TV app [Translate] Film und TV app - Similar Threads - Film und app

2. App “Film and tv” problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App “Film and tv” problem: The Movie and TV app no longer reproduces the content purchased if I access the play or restart or resume button (the trailer is played without problems). The message "for this operation you must...
  3. FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FILM&TV App doesn’t play movie: Hi all the app to FILM&TV to play movie doesn’t work properly because it doesn’t allow me to reproduce the movie I've bought . the first time you try to launch the movie an error appears :...
  4. App "Filmes e TV": Fimes congelam no Xbox. Não rodam no PC [Mod Translated-App "Movies and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App "Filmes e TV": Fimes congelam no Xbox. Não rodam no PC [Mod Translated-App "Movies and...: Aluguei filmes pelo app Filmes e TV no XBox 360. Mas os filmes congelam. Tentei assistir pelo PC, mas recebo o código de erro 0xc33607e3. No Xbox já realizei todo o tipo de troubleshooting...
  5. Films & TV app problem on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films & TV app problem on Xbox One X: I bought Batman 4K today on the Film & TV app which I use on my Xbox One X. When I stop play and then try to resume, there is no audio and the video appears slightly sped up, as if it's in fast...
  6. Cannot rent or download films from XBox movies from my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot rent or download films from XBox movies from my laptop: I have the xbox app on my laptop but cannot rent or download films, even though I have internet connection and have logged in. When I try to purchase or rent it comes up with the following...
  7. What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What TV Series or Film would you have made into a video game: a game of thrones but like a more mmo rpg type thing where you can have your own kingdom to rule others 236c806a-8991-415f-98ab-466740d27c1f
  8. Streaming a film

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming a film: Trying to watch aqua man keeps stopping randomly with an Xbox issue and an error code 0x000005b4, what is going on?? 92320256-ab17-4c14-9658-1c564d396f5d
  9. Films&TV downloaden uit Microsoft Store [Translation-Download movies & TV from Microsoft Store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films&TV downloaden uit Microsoft Store [Translation-Download movies & TV from Microsoft Store]: Hallo Ik heb 2 films gehuurd en betaald uit de Microsoft Store 1 van de films heb ik inmiddels wel al binnen de ander daar zit ik nu al 3uur op te wachten dit kan toch niet juist zijn? Van de...
  10. Legendas no "Filmes e TV" (Subtitles in "Movies & TV")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legendas no "Filmes e TV" (Subtitles in "Movies & TV"): Olá, eu sempre usei o One para assistir filmes e series e sempre usei o app Filmes e TV. O app sempre funcionou perfeitamente, tanto com vídeo e legenda. Só que de repente, as legendas começaram...