Films and TV App

Discus and support Films and TV App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to get onto the films and tv application for the xbox one but it will not load nor will netflix or now TV I've already tried restating... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FTW x BiDDi B0i, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Films and TV App

I've been trying to get onto the films and tv application for the xbox one but it will not load nor will netflix or now TV I've already tried restating the console but they still will not work as well has hard restart checked my internet connection and
    checked to see if the apps were shut off

:)

FTW x BiDDi B0i, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Aventhyz Win User

Films and TV App

Does this happen only to those apps or to all your apps?
  3. {Parity} Win User

Films and TV App

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Films and TV App

Did the apps work before? Sometimes there are restrictions for these apps. Please check your permissions
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Films and TV app update

Heya Ruari UK. Thanks a ton for your feedback.

If you haven't already be sure to provide your feedback over on Xbox Feedback, as our team is always looking at ways to improve the Xbox experience. Thanks!
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Films & TV app Timeline ?

The notification showed up because the app updated. If timelines doesn't work for local disc plays, chances are it's for movies purchased or rented using the app.
Thema:

Films and TV App

1. Films and TV App - Similar Threads - Films App

2. Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing episode Microsoft Film and Tv app: I am missing episode 9 of the Orville season 2. Episode 10 is available as is all the ones prior to 9. Any ideas? I have tried restoring my purchases on all devices (xbox and windows pc)....
  3. Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app: Olá, Adquirir o filme Era Uma Vez Deadpool e ao baixar o App Filmes e TV no meus Xbox One está dando mensagem de "erro por nossa parte". O que fazer? Att Mariana [Translated by Mod] Hello,...
  4. Apps like Movie & Films wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps like Movie & Films wont start: Have tried all suggestions in support on this nothing works delete app and reinstall, delete account and reinstall (login)...this happens also with apps Microsoft Edge, VLC... App startup logo...
  5. Films & TV app Timeline ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films & TV app Timeline ?: I launched the Films & TV app as usual but had a notification a new feature had been added the “Timeline”, however can’t find it anywhere ? I’m guessing it’s not for local disk plays....
  6. Xbox Film & TV App Not Connecting to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Film & TV App Not Connecting to PC: Hi, I have the Films & TV app installed on my Xbox One S and on my PC (Windows 10). For a few weeks it was working fine and when i used the App on the Xbox and went to "Personal" and "Media...
  7. I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play one of my bought movies in films & tv app: Code: 0xc101ab80 - Playback not possible I bought this in 2014, and it shows up in my library with my other films i bought. Same error occurs on Xbox app and Windows 10....
  8. UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UHD 4K movies in Film and TV App: Hi All I know you can buy Black Panthan in the UK in a UHD format in the Film and TV app, but will the UK be getting more 4k films and when will it be? Cheers Cass...
  9. film & tv app, wont play, but says it has.

in XBoX on Consoles
    film & tv app, wont play, but says it has.: app allows me to purchase films (actually pay for) then it seems to start playing, then goes back to home and says the film has been fully watched, when it was never shown at all!!! Anyone have an...
  10. Films and TV app won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Films and TV app won't connect: our Xbox connects to everything online but NOT to the films and TV app anymore. It says we are not connected even though we watch Netflix no problem. What could this be?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. films and tv xbox