Films & TV app error 0xc10100b2

Discus and support Films & TV app error 0xc10100b2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is specifically with regards to the film and TV app on Xbox, I have already tried deleting and reinstalling the app and restoring my purchases and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamHopkinson2, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Films & TV app error 0xc10100b2

This is specifically with regards to the film and TV app on Xbox, I have already tried deleting and reinstalling the app and restoring my purchases and the issue has not been rectified.

Three films I purchased in 2016 have recently become unplayable within the film and TV app and return the error code 0xc10100b2.

They all say the movie is unavailable, but coming soon and that the movie is a pre-order.

They are still available for rent or purchase in the store, is there anyway to restore the films?

Thanks

Adam

:)

AdamHopkinson2, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

4. AdamHopkinson2 Win User

Thanks for the response. The issue is specifically with regards to the film and TV app on Xbox. I have deleted and reinstalled the app and have tried restoring my purchases as well and the issue is still showing.
  5. Mattbps Win User

0x800c000b

Films and TV app still not working.
  6. BenHF1 Win User

Can’t watch shows I’ve paid for code 0xc101ab66

I followed instructions per troubleshooting link you advised. However, I couldn't re-install the film/tv app now. Created new error 0x80070490.
Thema:

1. Films & TV app error 0xc10100b2 - Similar Threads - Films app error

2. Purchased movie on films and TV app only showing ascoming soon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased movie on films and TV app only showing ascoming soon: I purchased the fast and furious bundle on the films app on my xbox one but even though it says I do own movie number 1, 3 and 4, they show as 'coming soon.' There is no option to play them, only...
  3. Films & TV app error 0xc10100b2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films & TV app error 0xc10100b2: Three films I purchased in 2016 have recently become unplayable within the film and TV app and return the error code 0xc10100b2. They all say the movie is unavailable, but coming soon and that...
  4. Films and TV App error on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films and TV App error on Xbox One: Hi all, i have quite a number of purchased content in the microsoft store. When i open the films and tv app on my xbox one, select the film to play it opens, plays for about 20 seconds and then...
  5. Bringing the films and TV app to IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Bringing the films and TV app to IOS: Having the movies you boughten from films & tv app from Xbox on IOS View Poll submitted by /u/czcv333 [link] [comments]
  6. Films & tv app not loading..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films & tv app not loading..: When i open the app it just constantly loads but nothing appears (left it for 10 mins) but nothing populates the page, my purchases have also vanished and if i search for them it says nothing...
  7. Films app won’t play my rented movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films app won’t play my rented movie: Films app won’t play the movie I’ve just rented 0332628b-7217-4594-b5fe-de60a430965a
  8. Installation application films et tv sur xbox one [Installing apps and tv on xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation application films et tv sur xbox one [Installing apps and tv on xbox one]: Bonjour Il met impossible de telecharger l'application depuis le store lorsque je selectione l'onglet télécharger le son s active mais rien ne ce passe quelqu'un aurait t-il la solution...
  9. Xbox one crashes when trying to watch movies on the Film & TV app or Netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one crashes when trying to watch movies on the Film & TV app or Netflix: I hope someone can help, but basically the issue is on both apps and probably others too.. Whenever I try to launch Netflix on my xbox it loads for approximately 10 seconds and then begins a...
  10. Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao baixar App filmes e tv [Edit-Translated] Error downloading movies and tv app: Olá, Adquirir o filme Era Uma Vez Deadpool e ao baixar o App Filmes e TV no meus Xbox One está dando mensagem de "erro por nossa parte". O que fazer? Att Mariana [Translated by Mod] Hello,...