Filter on the app for games for pc.

Discus and support Filter on the app for games for pc. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Its no fun scrolling through all the game pass games I can't play on pc. If I had an Xbox one that'd be great. But alas I only have a pc. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zimreapers, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Filter on the app for games for pc.

Its no fun scrolling through all the game pass games I can't play on pc. If I had an Xbox one that'd be great. But alas I only have a pc.

submitted by /u/zimreapers
    [link] [comments]

/u/zimreapers, Jul 12, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Games disappeared from my library

Make sure that you do not have your games filtered there is a button on the top of the games and app that looks like a funnel that you can filter the games by different things.
  3. Malacath Win User

Uninstall game/app, it still resides in the 'Your Games.." section

Removing apps and games from download history would be a bad idea. Imagine accidentally removing a game you payed for.

A better option would be a filter to filter out games not installed.
  4. DerVaddi Win User

installed games not showing up in my games and apps

maybe you have set a filter to only show certain games? if you are in the section my games & apps you can set the filter in the upper right corner. there is a small icon
  5. Moonlit101 Win User

Some games bought and installed in my Xbox One is not showing on "My games" online

Check your game filters in My Games and Apps. Make sure it shows all games and all game storage.
  6. WPAK Win User

What games are for 2 players

Hi there,

there are several games that allow 2 or more players, the question now is, do you mean on 1 console or also via multiple consoles.

If it's splitscreen then you could try the Store app, it has a filter on local coop or local multiplayer, as far as I know it will show both Xbox and PC games so be aware of that.
Thema:

Filter on the app for games for pc.

1. Filter on the app for games for pc. - Similar Threads - Filter app games

2. My Xbox says make sure it's not filtering out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says make sure it's not filtering out: My xbox wont connect to WiFi its says make sure its not filtering my console afc276fc-bdfe-42b6-8327-f76bd714326c
  3. is my modem filtering out my mac address

in XboX Networking Hardware
    is my modem filtering out my mac address: is my modem filtering out my mac address I believe a little more information would help to understand exactly what you are asking. Your modem doesn't filter MAC addresses. That is handled by the...
  4. Add option for external drive filter in manage games

in XboX Insiders
    Add option for external drive filter in manage games: If you have more than one external drive as I do, and have one for main storage and one set up for games that are played frequently as well, then the default storage is always the main drive. I...
  5. My Xbox MAC Address filtering

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox MAC Address filtering: How do I make sure my Xbox isn’t filtering out my MAC address My mac address is 94-9A-A9-CA-CD-74 9107c760-49d4-424c-9713-50f8d2149360
  6. Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust: Really need to clean up the filtering/search options in Windows 10 Store for Xbox Game Pass Games. While the filter exists, it is poorly done and no selection for "show all" game pass games. Also,...
  7. MAC filtering

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAC filtering: Is my router filtering my xbox console's MAC address? 0a1e8841-ed61-4e41-99d6-36308f73a3f7
  8. Xbox App on Windows 10 - Server Blocked - Teredo Filter

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on Windows 10 - Server Blocked - Teredo Filter: Hello Guys a friend of me and I want to play Forza Horizon 4 online. But the server-connection in the XBOX-App is blocked. We've already seen some tutorials and we both have a FritzBox router. One...
  9. My Games/Apps filter error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Games/Apps filter error: Both ‘Laura Croft: GoL’ and ‘Mafia II’ are not filtering correctly in My Games/Apps. They are both 360 Back Compat games, but they are listed under the XBox One Games filter and not under Back...
  10. Feature request: My games & apps sorting, grouping, filtering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Feature request: My games & apps sorting, grouping, filtering: Hi, I guess you already know that the Sort by last used and Sort by last update don't work (or is it just a unique issue on my console?). However this new UI made me wonder what other useful...