Filter option

Discus and support Filter option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, it will be more easier to find a game in the Xbox game store if you could add the filter option sort by price (higher - lower) like playstation... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spirz, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Spirz
    Spirz Guest

Filter option

Hello, it will be more easier to find a game in the Xbox game store if you could add the filter option sort by price (higher - lower) like playstation and nintendo store has this filter already.

:)

Spirz, Jun 8, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Filter option

Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback by visiting feedback.xbox.com as that is the right place for your voice to be heard!
  3. Max Thinkies Win User

Disconnecting from Xbox Live ONLY while streaming Apps. Netflix, Hulu Plus, ESPN, ect.

Yes, I've downloaded the latest firmware update, and about this firewall, isn't that in the router options where it has "Block Anonymous Internet Requests" (unchecked).... "Filter Multitask" (checked) Filter Internet NAT Redirection" (unchecked) and "Filter
    IDENT(Port113)" (disabled) are the rest of the options in the firewall. Do you think these options are right?
  4. Albert X Win User

M n K (Mouse and Keyboard) cheating in competitive console games.

I think that there should be an option to exclude PC players from games. A better filtering option.
  5. Mohadeep Win User

Xbox One incompatible with Standard Cable.

Same issue no filter options allows for using SD channels
  6. Borss39 Win User

How to replay a chapter?

Use the bumpers to filter between active missions and other options.
Thema:

Filter option

1. Filter option - Similar Threads - Filter option

2. Xbox gamertag filters should be updated

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox gamertag filters should be updated: I wanted to post this as a comment in the big post about the last gamertag update but it won't let me. Short story: I'm a returning xbox player and want to change my gamertag but I can't since the...
  3. Store missing filtering capabilities

in XboX Insiders
    Store missing filtering capabilities: Did the function to filter by capabilities likes ray tracing or hdr go away with the new store? Is there a chance for it to come back? submitted by /u/altrxy [link] [comments]
  4. chat filter in Looking for groups

in XboX Insiders
    chat filter in Looking for groups: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nuxbag [link] [comments]
  5. they know of some way to put a crt filter on the juices

in XboX Insiders
    they know of some way to put a crt filter on the juices: I would like the Xbox to have an option to activate a CRT image filter for pixel art games or Xbox 360 games submitted by /u/tddcghnn [link] [comments]
  6. Have a filter to remove demos and trials in All owned games.

in XboX Insiders
    Have a filter to remove demos and trials in All owned games.: submitted by /u/real-sudipta [link] [comments]
  7. TV Filters vs Low-Latency/VRR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV Filters vs Low-Latency/VRR: So I have an Xbox Series X and an LG OLED CX series. I absolutely love my gaming experience since it supports nearly every feature next-gen has to offer (Only feature it won't do is 8K when it...
  8. XCloud Suggestion: Sorting and Filtering Options

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Suggestion: Sorting and Filtering Options: I realized a few days ago a bunch of new games were added to the XCloud preview. I was out of the loop! I'd love to be able to sort by date added. Might as well add a few other options too!...
  9. Add option for external drive filter in manage games

in XboX Insiders
    Add option for external drive filter in manage games: If you have more than one external drive as I do, and have one for main storage and one set up for games that are played frequently as well, then the default storage is always the main drive. I...
  10. August Update: Where is the filtering options in the Store? i.e. Genre Tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    August Update: Where is the filtering options in the Store? i.e. Genre Tab: So I know they said there would be a Genre tab added to the store with this last update. Am I just missing it somewhere? When I go to the store is still has the same old lame Categories: New, Top...