Final Fantasy 0 HD

Discus and support Final Fantasy 0 HD in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Broadcasting FF0HD from xbox one console to twitch.tv gives -broadcast fail 0x10331196 other games such as Diablo 3 and AC broadcast as usual.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1c546b31-84f8-4992-bd0f-57b3ef1472e7, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Final Fantasy 0 HD

Hello.

Broadcasting FF0HD from xbox one console to
    twitch.tv gives -broadcast fail
    0x10331196 other games such as Diablo 3 and AC broadcast as usual. Nutjitsu = FF0HD meaning it won't broadcast ever or what. Thanks. Really bought game to broadcast it, so this $ seems wasted. Thanks. Plz display or point out whether a game is able to
    be broadcasted live before it is purchased. Finding out after purchasing game is BS. Thanks.

M0rb3d

:)

1c546b31-84f8-4992-bd0f-57b3ef1472e7, Mar 17, 2015
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
  3. PutZebra628
    PutZebra628 Guest
    Purchased Game on the Internet does not download

Hello Everyone,

I purchased FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD. It shows as bought on the website.

This one also shows as bought: FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0™ HD DIGITAL DAY ONE EDITION

The thing is that the FINAL FANTASY® XV: FINAL FANTASY XV -EPISODE DUSCAE was downloaded, but not the game I want. The bundle still shows as not bought on the console.

It does not download to the console. What is going on?

Thanks for the assistance.

PutZebra628, Mar 17, 2015
  4. Final Fantasy 0 HD

XBOX.com Moderator-This has been resolved and is posted to a MODERATOR forum, moderators' plz remove this nonsense as it doesn't belong here or anywhere. Thanks. M0rb3d would greatly appreciate it if that were possible. Thanks again. M0rb3d.

1c546b31-84f8-4992-bd0f-57b3ef1472e7, Apr 28, 2015
  5. Lofty Who Win User
  6. 1c546b31-84f8-4992-b Win User

Final Fantasy 0 HD

XBOX.com Moderator-This has been resolved and is posted to a MODERATOR forum, moderators' plz remove this nonsense as it doesn't belong here or anywhere. Thanks. M0rb3d would greatly appreciate it if that were possible. Thanks again. M0rb3d.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Final Fantasy Type - 0

8. US Revenge Win User

Square Enix CEO, Yoichi Wada, has resigned.

9. smileskybird Win User

Life is Strange

It's been like that since Episode 1 came out. I think I got the Episode 2-5 pass, but all it says is Manage. I need a break from the game as Final Fantasy Type 0 HD and Final Fantasy XV Demo are going to be released tomorrow for NZ and Australia. Wednesday
    eve for me.
Thema:

Final Fantasy 0 HD

1. Final Fantasy 0 HD - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy

2. Cannot Access Final Fantasy XV Saves, Xbox Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Access Final Fantasy XV Saves, Xbox Gamepass for PC: Yesterday, the various saves I had for Final Fantasy XV suddenly became blank and were not available for me to load. I uninstalled and reinstalled the whole game, still did not show the saves I...
  3. Final Fantasy IX on GamePass; error code 0x87e00190

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy IX on GamePass; error code 0x87e00190: [img] For several days now I’ve been trying to download Final Fantasy IX from GamePass. Every time I do, it stops the installation at 0. Ive hard reset the console to no avail. I have had no...
  4. Final fantasy IX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final fantasy IX: So i downloaded final fantasy 9 from game pass but everytime i try to open it, itll show me the title screen then send me back to the dashboard. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice as well...
  5. I can't start Final Fantasy IX

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start Final Fantasy IX: I don't know what is happening, but when i play final fantasy IX in game pass on pc, the data synchro is on 0% forever and if i close it, the game begins a infinite loading...
  6. FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION on XGP Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION on XGP Crashing: I use to be able to run FF XV no problem the previous months before, today I went to play it and the game opens and immediately closes, every other game on XGP is running fine. Is there anyway to...
  7. Final Fantasy 9 on Game Pass for PC input issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy 9 on Game Pass for PC input issues.: I have tried with both the controller and keyboard, but the "A" button has to be pressed multiple times to get it to actually do anything as an action. The speech bubble lights up as if I was...
  8. Trying to download final fantasy 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download final fantasy 9: Hi final fantasy 9 just dropped on gamepass I've been trying to download it all day but it won't let me all other gamepass games are fine and working except for this one is there any known issues...
  9. Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition via Xbox Game Pass for PC Save Bug: Lost save files...

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition via Xbox Game Pass for PC Save Bug: Lost save files...: Hi, I recently lost my ability to load saved files in game. I tried deleting the local files (located at...
  10. Final Fantasy Save data lost on game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy Save data lost on game pass PC: Hi, i recently got the game pass membership and was playing FFXV. I was enjoying the game a lit and put around 20 hours in the game but i started the game today only to find all my save data gone....