Final Fantasy 13 game pass keyboard and mouse not working in game.

Discus and support Final Fantasy 13 game pass keyboard and mouse not working in game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed Final Fantasy 13 on game pass. I'm running windows 10. As soon as the game launches after my Xbox launcher says welcome back. The beginning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S0ul Keyper, May 29, 2022.

1. S0ul Keyper
    S0ul Keyper Guest

I installed Final Fantasy 13 on game pass. I'm running windows 10. As soon as the game launches after my Xbox launcher says welcome back. The beginning of the video plays for Final Fantasy. Ive pressed every key and clicked every button. I even hooked my Xbox one controller to my PC. Nothing happens. I cant skip the video, after the video i cant select to play or hit settings there is no cursor even available.

:)

S0ul Keyper, May 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Soul

Please try this:
    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

after that do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app and Final Fantasy game:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

Game reccomendations

If you're a fan of older Final Fantasy games, you can't go wrong with Lost Odyssey. It's more like Final Fantasy than Final Fantasy 13...
  4. matthewiag Win User

Favourite RPG/Action Adventure Games

Final Fantasy games are great RPG games, I really liked Final Fantasy 13 the graphics were fantastic on the Xbox 360
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Most difficult games.

Final Fantasy 13 is such a joke... awful game.
  6. Perdipt Win User

PS4 is in development

I've been working on Final Fantasy 13. Very good game and a nice break from all of the horrible games that I've been playing.
Thema:

1. Final Fantasy 13 game pass keyboard and mouse not working in game. - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy game

2. Camera - Final Fantasy 13 (All Games)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Camera - Final Fantasy 13 (All Games): Final Fantasy 13-1, -2 and -3. When using Xbox controller, the game immediately tilts the camera all the way down. Using 8BitDo (bluetooth) controller, camera continuously spins. I can replicate...
  3. Gamepass is not working for Final Fantasy game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass is not working for Final Fantasy game.: Made my PC the "home" PC, booted into the game while online to verify the certificate. Quit game, turn off wifi, try booting into game, still wants me to login to play. Tried booting into game...
  4. Xbox PC: Final Fantasy XIII-2 crashes on game start

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC: Final Fantasy XIII-2 crashes on game start: I've noticed an issue with FFXIII-2, where: If the advanced installation options are enabled and the game is installed into a custom folder, the game would crash when the game crashes (at the...
  5. Unable to play Final Fantasy XIII on PC with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play Final Fantasy XIII on PC with xbox game pass ultimate: Hi, everytime i start the game after the square enix starting screen the cursor constanlty jumps between the options new game and settings, if alt tab out of the game screen and come back, the...
  6. Final Fantasy 13 on Game Pass PC Controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy 13 on Game Pass PC Controls: SO I tried launching into FF13 on my PC, and noticed almost immediately that the actual controls for certain buttons did not match up with the onscreen prompts. I.E the start menu has been mapped...
  7. Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play: Hi, When I download and enter the game through the xbox app, I first log in to my account, there should be some setting options, but the game is dead, can't start. I have installed xbox identity...
  8. Final Fantasy 13 Xbox PC Game Pass stuck on 'Paused' screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy 13 Xbox PC Game Pass stuck on 'Paused' screen: Hello. Just downloaded FF13 on PC. Able to boot up fine. Input settings and then press Start Game. No matter the settings, the same thing happens every time. It will start up for a second, then...
  9. Final Fantasy games not appearing for me in the Xbox app since yesterday

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy games not appearing for me in the Xbox app since yesterday: Good evening! I signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC a few days ago, and have been playing the game "Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age" ever since. However, as of yesterday the game did not start,...
  10. Save file location for Final Fantasy IX (and other Game Pass games)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save file location for Final Fantasy IX (and other Game Pass games)?: Hi, I've surfed through a ton of posts in this community and some other forums regarding this issue, but I have not found any solution for it so I've decided to open a thread so hopefully someone...