final fantasy 13

Discus and support final fantasy 13 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how or when we could download the first final fantasy 13. i can see on the market but we can't downloaded? 2d15a6c9-fb74-4ec3-b590-70bee5a96755 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mio2419, Aug 8, 2014.

1. mio2419
    mio2419 Guest

final fantasy 13

how or when we could download the first final fantasy 13. i can see on the market but we can't downloaded?

:)

mio2419, Aug 8, 2014
  2. Backwards Compatible Request

Please make Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy 13-2 backwards compatible. I miss these games.

StaticDeath x, Aug 8, 2014
  3. LetPig213633
    LetPig213633 Guest
    LetPig213633, Aug 8, 2014
  4. matthewiag Win User

Your favorite Final Fantasy?

I like 2 of them Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 13
  5. BlackSilverAce Win User

Game reccomendations

If you're a fan of older Final Fantasy games, you can't go wrong with Lost Odyssey. It's more like Final Fantasy than Final Fantasy 13...
  6. LetPig213633 Win User
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

What do you think is the best fighting game on the 360?

Definitely Final Fantasy 13.
  8. matthewiag Win User

Favorite Female Lead Character?

Lightning from Final Fantasy 13
Thema:

final fantasy 13

1. final fantasy 13 - Similar Threads - final fantasy

2. Final Fantasy VII achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final Fantasy VII achievements: So I got Vincent and Yuffie but never got the achievement for ether of them. I didn't realize at the time but my xbox went offline. When I reconnected the achievements never popped up. Does this...
  3. Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking for Final Fantasy 8 Remaster: Hi, I having trouble unlocking the Ifrit achievement or any other achievement. I restarted my console, I also uninstalled the game, I also tried to get Ifrit a few times and I also waited 72...
  4. Xbox One - Final Fantasy XV bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Final Fantasy XV bug?: OK I play the game from the beginning, after a couple of fights I get the message 'Your profile has changed then I am taken back to the last save point, which is the forth every time, so I cannot...
  5. More Final Fantasy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    More Final Fantasy?: I know there’s a Final fantasy Dissidia game i’ve played on Ps4 if that’s the same thing. If that’s the one i sure hope it comes to xbox a9c0211d-7157-4793-8adb-34b89f7b4c52
  6. Your favorite Final Fantasy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your favorite Final Fantasy?: Final Fantasy XV was the first one I've ever played in the series. I enjoyed it. b27c9138-978d-44ac-959a-bfd86b220597
  7. Stream problems with Final Fantasy XV

in XBoX on Windows
    Stream problems with Final Fantasy XV: hi, i frequantly use the xbox stream on my PC, with all of my games i have no problems, exept for Final Fantasy XV, the game is extremly low (like picture to picture sometime) ang big latency...
  8. Final Fantasy VII coming to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy VII coming to Xbox?: Soooo we now know its a timed exclusive for Sony, which means where will they release it next? Gamestop Ireland has it already up for preorder on their site. This is good foe people who wanna play...
  9. Final Fantasy 7 - Error Code while saving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final Fantasy 7 - Error Code while saving: I have lost a saved game while playin Final Fantasy 7 on Xbox One. Right after the game was supposed to save, the error code 8x0004005 show up. The save menu would show my saving files, but after...
  10. imspired by the new final fantasy 7 trailler, All time best final fantasy and why keep it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    imspired by the new final fantasy 7 trailler, All time best final fantasy and why keep it...: hi guys I know this is dependent on each person and I know chats like this always have a bit of arguments on them witch is all good as long as you keep it productive don't slander others...