Final Fantasy XIII congelado na tela da Square Enix[Final Fantasy XIII frozen on Square...

Discus and support Final Fantasy XIII congelado na tela da Square Enix[Final Fantasy XIII frozen on Square... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boa noite! Há um tempo atrás, eu instalei o game Final Fantasy XIII (FFXIII) em um Xbox 360 e fui rodar-lo. Quando o jogo iniciou, o game ficou... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by decaymorgn, Jul 1, 2020.

1. decaymorgn
    decaymorgn Guest

Final Fantasy XIII congelado na tela da Square Enix[Final Fantasy XIII frozen on Square...

Boa noite!

Há um tempo atrás, eu instalei o game Final Fantasy XIII (FFXIII) em um Xbox 360 e fui rodar-lo. Quando o jogo iniciou, o game ficou congelado na tela do logo da Square Enix. Já reinstalei o game e até reiniciei o console e formatei o pendrive na qual havia
    instalado o game, porém, não consegui de jeito nenhum resolver o problema.

Quem puder me ajudar a solucionar esse problema, eu agradacerei. uwu

[Translation - Good night!

A while ago, I installed the game Final Fantasy XIII (FFXIII) on an Xbox 360 and went to run it. When the game started, the game was frozen on the Square Enix logo screen. I have already reinstalled the game and even restarted the console and formatted
    the pendrive on which I had installed the game, however, I could not solve the problem at all.

Anyone who can help me solve this problem, I will be grateful. uwu]

:)

decaymorgn, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Sparkaze Win User

Final Fantasy XIII congelado na tela da Square Enix[Final Fantasy XIII frozen on Square Enix screen]

Você deve se certificar de que Final Fantasy ainda seja compatível com o Xbox 360.

[Translation - You must make sure that Final Fantasy is still compatible with the Xbox 360.]
  3. decaymorgn Win User

Final Fantasy XIII congelado na tela da Square Enix[Final Fantasy XIII frozen on Square Enix screen]

Você deve se certificar de que Final Fantasy ainda seja compatível com o Xbox 360.

[Translation - You must make sure that Final Fantasy is still compatible with the Xbox 360.]
    o jogo aparentemente ainda é compatível com o xbox 360
  4. decaymorgn Win User

Sorry that you're facing this issue. You could try chatting with customer support at support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

OR

You could soft-reset your Xbox by following these steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults. Just make sure that when you're asked "Reset your console?" choose the second option (Reset and keep my games and
    apps).
    Ok, thanks. uwu
  5. xMeowk Win User

Sorry that you're facing this issue. You could try chatting with customer support at support: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

OR

You could soft-reset your Xbox by following these steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults. Just make sure that when you're asked "Reset your console?" choose the second option (Reset and keep my games and
    apps).
  6. smileskybird Win User

What Are The Great Japanese Games Worth Playing On The XBox ONE

Life Is Strange. By Square Enix, who is Japanese. But the characters in that game aren't Japanese. Also Final Fantasy XV is planned by Square Enix. They announced it in 2006 as Final Fantasy XIII Versus, it's 2016 and they still haven't got a release date.
Thema:

1. Final Fantasy XIII congelado na tela da Square Enix[Final Fantasy XIII frozen on Square... - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy XIII

2. Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering: Hi everyone, I wanted to replay FFXIII-2 on my Xbox One X but sometimes the Game starts to stutter like crazy and most of the times it only helps to close/restart the Game. I cleaned out the local...
  3. Final fantasy xIII 360 on the Xbox one not signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final fantasy xIII 360 on the Xbox one not signing in: Trying to play the game but it won’t let me sign into my account every time I try to download it it says no network connection please help Seen this is a continuous problem upon other players...
  4. How do buy the asia version DLC for Final Fantasy XIII -2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do buy the asia version DLC for Final Fantasy XIII -2?: I just bought the Final Fantasy XIII-2 and switch to console to Korea area download the Asia version. I also want to buy the DLC, but I saw there are three different language versions for DLC. I...
  5. Save and Load issues on Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save and Load issues on Final Fantasy XIII (Xbox One): I tried to save on the game but it just doesn't do anything except say about the storage device which is obviously cloud based. Even tho load option does it. I checked my disc but it works...
  6. Final Fantasy XIII not registering as a backwards Comparable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII not registering as a backwards Comparable: I am wondering if anyone can help with this issue, im currently having trouble with FF XIII as it is not booting up and keeps saying this game is not playable as I insert disc 1, although its...
  7. Lighting returns final fantasy XIII

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lighting returns final fantasy XIII: I really want to finish this game I finish all but this one 25fa94ce-a91e-4ec2-a87f-8f57e00ff521
  8. We need backward compatibility for Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns & Silent Hill HD ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need backward compatibility for Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns & Silent Hill HD ...: Hope is the last thing that dies, so i have much from this. That you will entre this good old classics in the list Silent Hill HD Collection had one of the best Journeys of this genre and for me...
  9. We need backward compatibility for Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns & Silent Hill HD ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need backward compatibility for Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns & Silent Hill HD ...: Hope is the last thing that dies, so i have much from this. That you will entre this good old classics in the list Silent Hill HD Collection had one of the best Journeys of this genre and for me...
  10. Final fantasy xiii

in XBoX on Consoles
    Final fantasy xiii: hi when I load the game on my wife and son's profiles the game functions properly but when using my profile it literally won't go past the "select storage device" screen. Like it won't respond to...