Final Fantasy XIII PC won't launch

Discus and support Final Fantasy XIII PC won't launch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded the game but after installing it won't launch. I only hear the first two notes of the piano from the main title screen and nothing happens. Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marco Hinahon, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Marco Hinahon
    Marco Hinahon New Member

I downloaded the game but after installing it won't launch. I only hear the first two notes of the piano from the main title screen and nothing happens.

Marco Hinahon, Sep 10, 2021
  2. Defy Lightning Win User

Single player campaigns

Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Top 5 NON-HUMAN video game characters

Odin final fantasy xiii

Cortana halo

Mog final fantasy xiii-2

Fal'cie Eden final fantasy xiii

Zombies cod black ops 2.
  4. Jackie1482 Win User

Favorite Final Fantasy

Yo juegue al Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X - 2

Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII - 2
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

Game Suggestions For ME?

Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2.
  6. Edgarour Win User

What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox?

Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 y XIII LR
Thema:

1. Final Fantasy XIII PC won't launch - Similar Threads - Final Fantasy XIII

2. Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII on xbox game pass win10 pc can't play: Hi, When I download and enter the game through the xbox app, I first log in to my account, there should be some setting options, but the game is dead, can't start. I have installed xbox identity...
  3. Can't launch Final Fantasy XIII for PC on Fullscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Final Fantasy XIII for PC on Fullscreen: I got a month of game pass to play Final Fantasy XIII for PC however there are some difficulties. When I launch the game I can play it on Windowed mode in a maximum of 1920x1080, in my 4K 28"...
  4. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII crashes on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII crashes on Xbox Series S: Hey everyone, I'm experiencing an issue playing Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII on my Xbox Series S console via backwards compatibility. When I encounter an enemy and engage into battle,...
  5. How do I enable "graphics mode" in Final Fantasy XIII on Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable "graphics mode" in Final Fantasy XIII on Series X?: I read that FF13 was one of the "Xbox One X enhanced" 360 games that were made backwards compatible, and since the Series X is almost fully backwards compatible with the One X, I expected to...
  6. Is Final Fantasy XIII really backwards compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Final Fantasy XIII really backwards compatible?: I see that it's listed as compatible, but when I insert the disc to install it I'm told it isn't. I was able to install FFXIII-2 though. 2c182fd8-3d0a-4be4-9a28-4f8c4274cb33
  7. Final Fantasy XIII congelado na tela da Square Enix[Final Fantasy XIII frozen on Square...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XIII congelado na tela da Square Enix[Final Fantasy XIII frozen on Square...: Boa noite! Há um tempo atrás, eu instalei o game Final Fantasy XIII (FFXIII) em um Xbox 360 e fui rodar-lo. Quando o jogo iniciou, o game ficou congelado na tela do logo da Square Enix. Já...
  8. Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Final Fantasy XIII-2 backwards compatibility on X1X - massive stuttering: Hi everyone, I wanted to replay FFXIII-2 on my Xbox One X but sometimes the Game starts to stutter like crazy and most of the times it only helps to close/restart the Game. I cleaned out the local...
  9. Final fantasy xIII 360 on the Xbox one not signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final fantasy xIII 360 on the Xbox one not signing in: Trying to play the game but it won’t let me sign into my account every time I try to download it it says no network connection please help Seen this is a continuous problem upon other players...
  10. How do buy the asia version DLC for Final Fantasy XIII -2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do buy the asia version DLC for Final Fantasy XIII -2?: I just bought the Final Fantasy XIII-2 and switch to console to Korea area download the Asia version. I also want to buy the DLC, but I saw there are three different language versions for DLC. I...