final fantasy xiii2 ERROR

Discus and support final fantasy xiii2 ERROR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im using xbox game pass on pc and this game wont launch no matter what after installing directx and frame NET, it gives me this error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mary katiewatson, May 28, 2022.

1. final fantasy xiii2 ERROR

im using xbox game pass on pc and this game wont launch no matter what

after installing directx and frame NET, it gives me this error

https://ibb.co/jG5N30y

:)

Mary katiewatson, May 28, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Mary! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please share a screenshot of you dxdiag information to know better your PC specs please

Have you tried other games?
  3. superSnausages Win User

Final Fantasy XIII-2

From what I've heard XIII2 is excessively easy. I haven't played it though. I recently went back and completed XIII. I went through a load of post-game grinding and monster hunting and one thing I can say about is that the battle system and enemies are extremely
    challenging. It's refreshing to play a Final Fantasy game that's genuinely hard, even if just about every other aspect of the game is an absolute turd.
  4. Jackie1482 Win User

Favorite Final Fantasy

Yo juegue al Final Fantasy VII

Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy X

Final Fantasy X - 2

Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy XIII

Final Fantasy XIII - 2
  5. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

More Final Fantasy?

Yeah, what Square-Enix needs to do is get the following on XBOX asap.

Final Fantasy I-VI

Final Fantasy XI (offline)

Final Fantasy XIV

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Final Fantasy Dissidia

Final Fantasy Tactics (Tactics Advance, Tactics Advance II)

Some of these games they could do a collection much like what was mentioned above.

For example they could do a tactics collection and a final fantasy vii collection
  6. Mystik xKaMi Win User

Installation Stopped among other things...

im having the same error ! with final fantasy episode duscae demo and some dlcs
Thema:

1. final fantasy xiii2 ERROR - Similar Threads - final fantasy xiii2

2. Square Enix Final Fantasy 7 Remake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Square Enix Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Today Final fantasy 7 remake isn't xbox. Users xbox always have bad notice and square Enix with final fantasy 7 have to separate community when it is not company exclusive Sony. Square Enix and...
  3. Final Fantasy 13 game pass keyboard and mouse not working in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy 13 game pass keyboard and mouse not working in game.: I installed Final Fantasy 13 on game pass. I'm running windows 10. As soon as the game launches after my Xbox launcher says welcome back. The beginning of the video plays for Final Fantasy. Ive...
  4. FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Windows/PC version not in Golden Week Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster Windows/PC version not in Golden Week Sale: Hi, after it disappeared altogether from being able to be purchased, FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster has gladly been brought back onto the store, but it hasn't had the Golden Week Discount...
  5. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PC not available for purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster for PC not available for purchase?: It is my understanding that Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster is leaving Game Pass for PC in the middle of May. I was going to buy it with the 20% game pass discount but it looks like the listing...
  6. Camera - Final Fantasy 13 (All Games)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Camera - Final Fantasy 13 (All Games): Final Fantasy 13-1, -2 and -3. When using Xbox controller, the game immediately tilts the camera all the way down. Using 8BitDo (bluetooth) controller, camera continuously spins. I can replicate...
  7. Final fantasy xv gamepass dl

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final fantasy xv gamepass dl: Hi everyone so a few months ago i bought final fantasy xv on gamepass, I later sold that pc but I got an msi gaming laptop and I don't know how to get my final fantasy xv on my new pc, how do i do...
  8. Gamepass is not working for Final Fantasy game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass is not working for Final Fantasy game.: Made my PC the "home" PC, booted into the game while online to verify the certificate. Quit game, turn off wifi, try booting into game, still wants me to login to play. Tried booting into game...
  9. why is STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN having size amount error for 33.7GB and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN having size amount error for 33.7GB and...: when I click on it now it shows the box as pre order $59.99 when I click on it reads this, I pre order this around Feb and is now having problems loading correctly on my xbox console today its...
  10. problem getting the Microsoft rewards points for STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem getting the Microsoft rewards points for STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN...: so I pre ordered the STRANGER OF PARADISE FINAL FANTASY ORIGIN. https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/STRANGER-OF-PARADISE-FINAL-FANTASY-ORIGIN/9NRR49NM7F1N game, while it worked right, I...