FINAL FANTASY XV NÃO ABRE NO PC

Discus and support FINAL FANTASY XV NÃO ABRE NO PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; TENHO UM PC QUE TEM MAIS QUE O RECOMENDADO POREM AO CLICAR PARA INICIAR O JOGO ELE PISCA UMA TELA E NÃO INICIA O JOGO... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Demonarch_, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Demonarch_
    Demonarch_ Guest

TENHO UM PC QUE TEM MAIS QUE O RECOMENDADO POREM AO CLICAR PARA INICIAR O JOGO ELE PISCA UMA TELA E NÃO INICIA O JOGO

:)

Demonarch_, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Mr Skywalker426 Win User

You trying use the Xbox(Beta)? If yes, I suggest you make a report of your insues. the system don't show any error msg?

The Xbox(Beta) is a test version yet so, report all insues is the best way for have a solution faster
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to answer your question. It would seem quite a few players are experiencing an issue with downloading this DLC. After verifying on your account that you have the proper License to the content please try removing your profile
    from the Xbox One and redownloading it. Here is an excerpt from the final fantasy website "FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES is available to players who purchased FINAL FANTASY XV and the FINAL FANTASY XV Season Pass, FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES
    or the previously-released FINAL FANTASY XV MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES (DLC version) ". Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. wonderlive2k Win User

Final Fantasy XV

FINAL FANTASY XV chinese sub ?
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Your favorite Final Fantasy?

Currently, Final Fantasy XIII and XV.
  6. smileskybird Win User

What's your favorite Xbox One game(s)?

Currently:

Zoo Tycoon

Minecraft

Life Is Strange

Kinect Sports Rivals

COD AW Zombies (with the new zombies DLC).

Monopoly Plus

Will be getting these games when they come out:

Screamride, Final Fantasy Type 0 (with Final Fantasy XV Demo), Final Fantasy XV, Halo 5.
Thema:

1. FINAL FANTASY XV NÃO ABRE NO PC - Similar Threads - FINAL FANTASY NÃO

2. Two Different versions of Final Fantasy 13

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Different versions of Final Fantasy 13: I bought the X Box One X enhanced version of Final Fantasy 13 and just noticed there’s now an International version in my game library. Is the International one the better version and how do I...
  3. Não consigo instalar o Final Fantasy XV

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo instalar o Final Fantasy XV: Eu fui baixar o Final Fantasy XV e precisei parar a instalação, fiz isso umas 3 vezes por algum motivo que não me recordo, e agora aparece um erro 0x80004005, o que eu faço para conseguir instalar...
  4. Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...: I'm having a weird intermittent audio bug with Final Fantasy XV. I turn on my Xbox One X from a complete shutdown (today was after the dashboard update), start Final Fantasy XV, connect my...
  5. Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy XV on Gamepass problems.: So I grabbed this game to try playing the Comrades mode with some friends. Every time I try to connect to an online lobby, the game tells me a network issue has occurred and disconnects me....
  6. Final Fantasy XV wont start.

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy XV wont start.: I have downloaded and the game wont start, just showing this msg. [img] "Not possible to open the app." "Check out the Windows Store to know more about Final Fantasy XV WINDOWS EDITION. See...
  7. Insider hub app and final fantasy xv crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub app and final fantasy xv crashing: Hi, Since early this afternoon my insider hub app and final fantasy xv have stopped working, the splash screen comes up and then it returns to the home screen, anyone else having issues like this?...
  8. Final Fantasy Collection to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy Collection to Game Pass: Does anyone have a guess at when the Final Fantasy Collection will be released to Xbox Game Pass this year? I have yet to find any information outside of the XO19 announcements. Thanks in advance!...
  9. Final fantasy xIII 360 on the Xbox one not signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final fantasy xIII 360 on the Xbox one not signing in: Trying to play the game but it won’t let me sign into my account every time I try to download it it says no network connection please help Seen this is a continuous problem upon other players...
  10. XB1: Final Fantasy X Remake for XB1X on XB1S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1: Final Fantasy X Remake for XB1X on XB1S?: Hi, I was about to purchase the FFX/X2 remake for my XB1S, but noticed that in the title it says XB1X. Is this purchase only locked to this version of the console or can I use it on my XB1S as...