Final showdown with Howe

Discus and support Final showdown with Howe in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Don't know if anybody's still on this forum but I need answers; I played the human noble origin, when confronting Rendon Howe I thought he only says,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sgt Cobra N7, May 12, 2015.

1. Sgt Cobra N7
    Sgt Cobra N7 Guest

Final showdown with Howe

Don't know if anybody's still on this forum but I need answers; I played the human noble origin, when confronting Rendon Howe I thought he only says, "Well look here Bryce Cousland's little boy/spitfire all grownup." But recently I've seen a few YouTube
    video's where he says, "Lohgain made it clear your family name is gone, and forgotten. Your parents died on their knees, your brothers corpse rots in Ostagar, his son died along with his antivan wh*** of a wife."

From what I've read in comments, they say that you can get him to say those words because he's PO, and about had enough off you.

So what I want to know is, is this some mod or is it actually a specific dialogue set that you can get him to say; if so please tell me how, it would bring a smile of satisfaction to know that his over confident, cocky attitude is replaced by, hatred, rage,
    and the lust to kill you.

:)

Sgt Cobra N7, May 12, 2015
  2. Andreas_212
    Andreas_212 Guest
    A third free to play game coming to the xbox 360

Sould calibur 5, mortal kombat 9, street fighter 4,Virtua fighter final showdown

Andreas_212, May 12, 2015
  3. CLARION 85
    CLARION 85 Guest
    CLARION 85, May 12, 2015
  4. Reidzer N7 Win User

OXF June Gamescore Challenge

Finally got a few hours gaming time last night, got abother level done on Sniper Elite and then got cracking on Dirt Showdown.

Basically at the start of Sniper Elite but I have nearly reached the final tier of races in Showdown which is cool.
  5. Andreas_212 Win User

A third free to play game coming to the xbox 360

Sould calibur 5, mortal kombat 9, street fighter 4,Virtua fighter final showdown
  6. CLARION 85 Win User

Achievement List on XBL Problem

7. CLARION 85 Win User

Achievement List Bug

8. CLARION 85 Win User

Achievement List Problem

Thema:

Final showdown with Howe

1. Final showdown with Howe - Similar Threads - Final showdown Howe

2. So Xbox... when's the 80% download problem finally going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So Xbox... when's the 80% download problem finally going to be fixed?: Asked already several times about this. To save having to repeat myself, everything you need to know is here in the last time i asked......
  3. Cannot Access Final Fantasy XV Saves, Xbox Gamepass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Access Final Fantasy XV Saves, Xbox Gamepass for PC: Yesterday, the various saves I had for Final Fantasy XV suddenly became blank and were not available for me to load. I uninstalled and reinstalled the whole game, still did not show the saves I...
  4. Final Fantasy IX on GamePass; error code 0x87e00190

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fantasy IX on GamePass; error code 0x87e00190: [img] For several days now I’ve been trying to download Final Fantasy IX from GamePass. Every time I do, it stops the installation at 0. Ive hard reset the console to no avail. I have had no...
  5. Final fantasy IX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final fantasy IX: So i downloaded final fantasy 9 from game pass but everytime i try to open it, itll show me the title screen then send me back to the dashboard. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice as well...
  6. I can't start Final Fantasy IX

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't start Final Fantasy IX: I don't know what is happening, but when i play final fantasy IX in game pass on pc, the data synchro is on 0% forever and if i close it, the game begins a infinite loading...
  7. FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION on XGP Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION on XGP Crashing: I use to be able to run FF XV no problem the previous months before, today I went to play it and the game opens and immediately closes, every other game on XGP is running fine. Is there anyway to...
  8. Final Fantasy 9 on Game Pass for PC input issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Final Fantasy 9 on Game Pass for PC input issues.: I have tried with both the controller and keyboard, but the "A" button has to be pressed multiple times to get it to actually do anything as an action. The speech bubble lights up as if I was...
  9. Trying to download final fantasy 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download final fantasy 9: Hi final fantasy 9 just dropped on gamepass I've been trying to download it all day but it won't let me all other gamepass games are fine and working except for this one is there any known issues...
  10. The Final Showdown glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Final Showdown glitch: Part way into fighting the boss (after the 2nd time superman gives unikitty a lift), the game backs out to the dashboard. I started it again but the game had quit and so I have to start the level...