Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

Discus and support Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

/u/NotNotTheBusGuy, Oct 25, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

I'm in group B really enjoying it so far dashboard is so much quicker
  3. ZatoOne Win User

Anybody else pre order on gamestop.com?

Finally got mine at 6pm. I have installed 4 games so far. I'm loving this beautiful machine.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

New preview update for Alpha Skip Ahead / Alpha Insiders, and it includes a new feature (simplified settings).

5. CRUZZifer Win User

Operation Shieldwall Commendation/Victory Packs released

I finally got my Hurricane!!! I love it. Put it right to work with my Turian Soldier and it's insane. Now all I have left is the Crusader from that group and that's going right to my Asari Justicar.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

title update

Glad to see them finally fixing the dashboarding shenanigans. I'm not gonna lie, I dashboarded once to keep my winstreak alive. I love my winstreak though, it's like so totally legit. (for the most part)
Thema:

Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

1. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far! - Similar Threads - Finally got group

2. I MADE IT EVERYONE! I FINALLY GOT IN! WOOHOO!

in XboX Insiders
    I MADE IT EVERYONE! I FINALLY GOT IN! WOOHOO!: [IMG] submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  3. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

in XboX Insiders
    So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...: I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this thing and was told to send it in for $270. But...
  4. I finally got preview beta on my console

in XboX Insiders
    I finally got preview beta on my console: [IMG] submitted by /u/tapatiochopper [link] [comments]
  5. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!: I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick! submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan [link] [comments]
  6. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

in XBoX Rewards
    “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.: Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ad3b45ef-0356-41ca-a996-65af8aeb022c
  7. Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.

in XBoX Rewards
    Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.: Message follows: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late...
  8. Finally got my Alan awake code, but still no Quantum break pc code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Finally got my Alan awake code, but still no Quantum break pc code.: This is my second post about the preorder bonus with quantum break. So far I got my Alan Awake code around 3:50 pm PST on April 20th, 2016, but I still have not received my Quantum Break pc code....
  9. i was sent a code to get a warthog in Forza horizon 3 and when I finally got forza the code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was sent a code to get a warthog in Forza horizon 3 and when I finally got forza the code ...: I was sent a code to get a warthog in forza horizon 3 and it took me a while to get the game and when I got it I went to check my messages so I could drive it but it wasn't there what can I do to...
  10. Finally got access to my account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally got access to my account back: So it's been about a month since having to change my password for reasons I'm still unclear about. Now when changing my passwords I can't use anything I've used before which is a huge...