Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

Discus and support Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick! submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsaMatchuMan, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick!

submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItsaMatchuMan, Sep 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

Consoles that are enrolled in the preview program and are Alpha Or Alpha Skip ahead are randomly chosen to get the new dashboard. If your console has not been chosen, then there is nothing that can be done to to give your console the new dashboard.
  4. Vinny #1 Win User

Dashboard Update

Only xbox insider alpha skip ahead users are getting the experimental dashboards.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

Have patience, little grasshopper. The new interface will reach everyone when it's ready and polished enough.
  6. JCDogg911 Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

I have two xbox one x systems and the second system in the den got the update over a month ago, but my main console hasn't as of yet. Why so long?
Thema:

Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

1. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead! - Similar Threads - Finally got dashboard

2. Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete

in XboX Insiders
    Look at the Xbox controller clip I just got. Finally I am complete: [IMG] submitted by /u/John-dannelly [link] [comments]
  3. Finally got my invite

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got my invite: [IMG] submitted by /u/Qwertyfam [link] [comments]
  4. I MADE IT EVERYONE! I FINALLY GOT IN! WOOHOO!

in XboX Insiders
    I MADE IT EVERYONE! I FINALLY GOT IN! WOOHOO!: [IMG] submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  5. Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!

in XboX Insiders
    Finally got the group B dashboard and loving it so far!: [IMG] submitted by /u/NotNotTheBusGuy [link] [comments]
  6. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

in XboX Insiders
    So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...: I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this thing and was told to send it in for $270. But...
  7. I finally got preview beta on my console

in XboX Insiders
    I finally got preview beta on my console: [IMG] submitted by /u/tapatiochopper [link] [comments]
  8. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

in XBoX Rewards
    “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.: Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ad3b45ef-0356-41ca-a996-65af8aeb022c
  9. Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.

in XBoX Rewards
    Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.: Message follows: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late...
  10. i was sent a code to get a warthog in Forza horizon 3 and when I finally got forza the code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was sent a code to get a warthog in Forza horizon 3 and when I finally got forza the code ...: I was sent a code to get a warthog in forza horizon 3 and it took me a while to get the game and when I got it I went to check my messages so I could drive it but it wasn't there what can I do to...