Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

Discus and support Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick! submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItsaMatchuMan, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

I didn't get to test it out with the last batch of people, but it's up and running now and looks pretty slick!

submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItsaMatchuMan, Sep 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Update

No, it's not a bug, only 50% of the Alpha and skip ahead users got the new experimental dashboard.
  3. kev edin Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

Yes as said not everyone is getting it . They have split the test some get the gamer tag review and others got the news dash.

You should be getting it soon . 👍
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Am in Alpha Skip Ahead and no new dashboard

5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead!

1. Finally got the new dashboard in Alpha Skip Ahead! - Similar Threads - Finally got dashboard

2. I finally got preview beta on my console

in XboX Insiders
    I finally got preview beta on my console: [IMG] submitted by /u/tapatiochopper [link] [comments]
  3. “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.

in XBoX Rewards
    “There Seems to be an Issue With Your Account.” Just got this final rewards email.: Just got the final rewards email stating that “there seems to be an issue with your account.” Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you. ad3b45ef-0356-41ca-a996-65af8aeb022c
  4. Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.

in XBoX Rewards
    Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.: Message follows: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late...
  5. Finally got my Alan awake code, but still no Quantum break pc code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Finally got my Alan awake code, but still no Quantum break pc code.: This is my second post about the preorder bonus with quantum break. So far I got my Alan Awake code around 3:50 pm PST on April 20th, 2016, but I still have not received my Quantum Break pc code....
  6. i was sent a code to get a warthog in Forza horizon 3 and when I finally got forza the code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was sent a code to get a warthog in Forza horizon 3 and when I finally got forza the code ...: I was sent a code to get a warthog in forza horizon 3 and it took me a while to get the game and when I got it I went to check my messages so I could drive it but it wasn't there what can I do to...
  7. Finally got access to my account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally got access to my account back: So it's been about a month since having to change my password for reasons I'm still unclear about. Now when changing my passwords I can't use anything I've used before which is a huge...
  8. Finally got Xbox 360 live wouldn't take on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally got Xbox 360 live wouldn't take on xbox: But would accept code on iPad when I go back to Xbox says has been redeemed ....don't tell me I can't transfer between units 3361b3a9-e1d1-4d82-92cc-a73d76022f25
  9. Finally got the update to complete!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finally got the update to complete!!!: Hey guys, I'm not sure what actually fixed my issue but, I unplugged my Xbox one, went into offline mode, removed games and apps until I had 100gb available and removed the game disc from the...
  10. I've finally got it all figured out! :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've finally got it all figured out! :): Many of you have stressed to me on numerous occasions how you hate people, like myself, who spam invites. Well, if you're one of those people, then I've got good news for you! I've finally got...