Find my old XBOX account

Discus and support Find my old XBOX account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello A few years ago I had a xbox one with an account whose gamertag is Victor_G_IBZ. I bought an xbox (I do not have the old one anymore) but I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by VictorG92, May 13, 2019.

1. VictorG92
    VictorG92 Guest

Find my old XBOX account

Hello

A few years ago I had a xbox one with an account whose gamertag is Victor_G_IBZ. I bought an xbox (I do not have the old one anymore) but I do not remember any more email attach to this account. how to recover this info and especially how to fuss the old
    and the new account that I just created.

Thank you for your reply

:)

VictorG92, May 13, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Find my old XBOX account

You will need to contact xbox xbox Support to verify they can find it. Because i friend provide his CC information and support find a way to retrieve the account. But you will need to verify that.
  3. VictorG92 Win User

Find my old XBOX account

Hi

thank you I have already tried this solution without success
  4. Ennileah B Win User

Find my old XBOX account

In addition to the other suggestions here.. I just took the liberty of searching for that gamertag via my own console, and it is showing up as not found.

If you havent logged into the account for 5 years or more, then it may well have have been closed and the gamertag likely sent into the available list again. Recycling lol.

You could potentially ask friends who may have been on that accounts friends list if they can still see your gamertag from their own friends list.. just in case of me making any spelling errors... If they can see it its still active.

If the account has gone into recycle, your original tag should be able to be claimed once more.. so creating a new account and changing your free auto generated tag or changing your current tag to that name could be a workaround if you cant regain access
    to that account after following the steps choppyseize linked up here.
  5. VictorG92 Win User

Find my old XBOX account

Hi

Thanks, the gametags still exists I find it on my new Xbox with my new account ... except as I can not remember the email address attach impossible to add it to retrieve my purchase
  6. choppyseize Win User

Find my old XBOX account

You can try the steps on this link here
Thema:

Find my old XBOX account

1. Find my old XBOX account - Similar Threads - Find old account

2. Can't find Old Installed Games (Xbox app PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Old Installed Games (Xbox app PC): Hi, I have just built a new computer and put an old SSD that had many xbox games pass PC games on it into the new computer. However, Xbox app PC isn't detecting their existence. I also can't...
  3. Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name: Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name 017b373d-aaf6-4fcc-8438-59b2574a7f1e
  4. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  5. How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?: Currently I am trying to find my brothers old Xbox account but don't know the email but know the username. Is there anyway i can sign in without an email or will i be forced to forget this...
  6. Is it on late to find an old account?

in XBoX Rewards
    Is it on late to find an old account?: I had another Live account sometime ago under the name of "old n00b". Is it too late to find it and merge the credits with my current account? Can I use that name again instead of what I use...
  7. I can't find my old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my old account: I have a GTA 4 on Steam. And i have CD Key.I used my CD Key to my old account. But I couldn't find my account. Do I have a chance to write down the CD Key and find my old account?...
  8. how do i find my old live account and access it in order to play my saved games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i find my old live account and access it in order to play my saved games.: i cant seem to find my cottanyocean64 live account. its on the log in options but wont allow me to log in and this is where all my acheivments and saved games are. please help...
  9. Find our old xbox one account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Find our old xbox one account.: We had problem to logg in on our xbox one account. When we had tried several things that didn't work we read on microsoft support side that we should remove the account and reinstall it. We did...
  10. Trying to find a way to get a very old account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to find a way to get a very old account back.: When Xbox 360 first came out I made a profile under Sangheili0158. I am trying to find a way to get it back. But it has been years so I can't remember the email or password. I just wanna find my...