finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription

Discus and support finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My sons xbox tried to update and got to 85% then failed and he coulnt get it to do anything so did a factory reset which has worked but now he cant get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamBathgate, Apr 24, 2020.

1. finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription

My sons xbox tried to update and got to 85% then failed and he coulnt get it to do anything so did a factory reset which has worked but now he cant get onto his account? i have his Gamertag and my bank details which pay for the subscription but cant find
    the e-mail address that he used? so cant log him on? can i find the e-mail address?

:)

WilliamBathgate, Apr 24, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription

You would need to contact Xbox support.

Support.xbox.com/contact-us

Give them the gamer tag or even your credit card information and they should be able to look the account up and if they can verify ownership of the account they should be able to give you the email address for the account.

To save this hassle in the future you may want to add your son to your family this will allow you to see his information when you sign into your account at account.microsoft.com/family
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

Advocacy

AwokN hey there :)

If it was a Gold Membership account, you should be able to prove ownership by providing the payment details and address tied to the account. Your bank managers should be able to look as far back as possible to find any purchases for a Gold Subscription if
    you used a Credit Card and you could take things further from there, with phone support. Does any of that sound like a possibility? Or was your account Silver?

Many thanks,

Cloud
  4. SingCongButas25 Win User

no acess to my xboxlive account and gamertag

Hey there,

From what I understand. You can't sign in your gamertag from your 360 that has your games and gold subscription. If that's right. Then what you just need to do is to sign in the "CORRRECT" email for that gamertag. If that one that you used to post is not
    your gamertag, then you're using the wrong email for your account.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

just signed up for xbox live

Hey there

Welcome to the Forums

You will need to put your bank details in the Xbox Account, so it can process everything. Once you have enterd your details, you can sign onto your account, you can then click onto 'my account' and remove the bank details from the account.

Please also note, even though you are a gold trial member, you will be still seen as a silver member until you buy a full membership subscription.

Hope this helps you with your main Question

Regards,
  6. Kung Fu Spoon Win User

New Xbox and forgot E-mail and Password!

Unfortunately without at least an email address it's quite tricky. I would suggest going through your email accounts and searching for emails from 'Xbox' or 'Microsoft' once you find that you can go through the

forgotten password
    process. Also here's some
    tips on your account that may help.

If you still can't find it you'll need to call
    Xbox Support
    , and have some details about the windows live id and gamertag ready.
Thema:

1. finding email account from gamertag and bank details used for Xbox gold subscription - Similar Threads - finding email account

2. Trying to find old email for old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find old email for old account: So im trying to find my email from my old gamer tag which is piggybutt123456 but I cant seem to find any way to recover it I have tried almost everything and idk what to do....
  3. Forgot my email - HOW TO FIND MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my email - HOW TO FIND MY ACCOUNT: I already try all I could found in the Web, but it don't works. Someone help me to find my account. I remember the Xbox Live Game Tag, I have the key that I used to bought some games and I know...
  4. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  5. How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?: Currently I am trying to find my brothers old Xbox account but don't know the email but know the username. Is there anyway i can sign in without an email or will i be forced to forget this...
  6. can't find my other accounts email !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my other accounts email !: can't find my Bad At Grief accounts email Name is Bad at Grief d4eea05b-6c66-4db9-8325-aa0e2f8f6cde
  7. Need help finding email i used for live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help finding email i used for live account: I cant figure out what the email is i used when setting up my xbox account last january. just got a new xbox and trying to log in but everything i come up with is wrong. My gamertag is...
  8. HELP TO FIND BROTHERS EMAIL ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP TO FIND BROTHERS EMAIL ACCOUNT: So unfortunately my brother accidentally did a factory reset on our Xbox one. We managed to get my account which was an email that i created years ago. But we are still trying to find out how to...
  9. How do I find what email I used to create my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find what email I used to create my account?: Hello all, I am running into a problem here. I created my son an account w/ my email, then a year later my nephew was ready for xbox live so I tried to create him an account. At the time I...
  10. How to find my account details such as email address on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to find my account details such as email address on Xbox 360?: Hi all. My daughter hasn't used her xbox 360 for a few months but fancied a game tonight. Her Gold membership had expired so I found a reasonable deal (EBuyer) and purchased a 12 months code on...