Finding it auto renewal is on or off.

Discus and support Finding it auto renewal is on or off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since familly gold has been finnished and we now have 3 different accounts I cant find if auto renewal is still active on any of the accounts. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperReaper666, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Finding it auto renewal is on or off.

Since familly gold has been finnished and we now have 3 different accounts I cant find if auto renewal is still active on any of the accounts.

Can anyone tell me where to find this so I can turn it off....

:)

SuperReaper666, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Sneaky Auto-Renewal tricks!

I think the main reason that people are frustrated by the auto- renewal, is the difficulty in finding and turning it off. A simple on/off switch in an easy to find place would lead to a lot of happy customers.

CardiacArrestOG, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest
    Uh oh.. That shouldn't have happened

Just keep in mind that any time you switch off auto-renewal, you get a notification email. And if it turns back on, you get a notification email. If you turn it off, make note of whether or not you got the email. If you didn't, then something didn't process
    right, and you should assume your auto-renewal is still on. If you turn off your auto-renewal, get the email notifying you it's off, then you apply a prepaid Gold membership card before your Gold expires, it will turn your auto-renewal back on. They tell
    you this when you turn off your auto-renewal.

Klokkwork, Feb 8, 2014
  4. DGYT
    DGYT Guest

Dashboard > Account > manage payment ... never mind I found an official xbox link, here mate

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

DGYT, Feb 8, 2014
  5. DGYT Win User

Dashboard > Account > manage payment ... never mind I found an official xbox link, here mate

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  6. SOME NAME 2401 Win User

Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

To cancel auto-renewal you need to go too the xbox website then go too payment and billing find Xbox game pass then turn off auto renewal on the game pass

then it should cancel your auto renewal.
  7. Vdeathrow93 Win User

WONT LET ME TURN OFF AUTOMATIC PAYMENT FOR XBOX LIVE

In order to turn off auto-renewal you have to call Xbox Support. You can find the contact information
    here. The feature to turn off auto-renewal online is no longer available.
  8. SotirisSfiridis Win User

Gold Membership Trial Question

Another question for Question 1: If i turn off the auto-renewal, and then sign up for the free trial, then they will not get my money? And also where is the Auto-renewal to turn it off because i cant find it.

The question 2 is solved for now.
  9. FreakRoach Win User

why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???

Well, it is possible to cancel auto renew and it's not hard to do so. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and find the subscription you want to cancel auto
    renew, and click on the link that says "Turn off recurring billing".
Thema:

1. Finding it auto renewal is on or off. - Similar Threads - Finding auto renewal

2. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...
  3. Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified": After Entering my account into console compainion and pressing let's play, I get "we were unable to sign you into Xbox Live" with the error "system cannot find the file specified" i updated to the...
  4. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0
  5. Xbox One S will not update, cannot find a description for error code 801901A0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S will not update, cannot find a description for error code 801901A0: Recently on startup my Xbox One S said i needed to update, so I hit the button and got an error that there was a problem with the update. The 8 digit error code is 801901A0 and for the life of me...
  6. OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress)

in XBoX Accessibility
    OneCast streaming (Can't find/connect Xbox One S IP adress): Hello! Just bought my first Xbox and did not think for a second that the compatibility with an iMac wasn't the greatest thing haha. Therefore I downloaded "OneCast", the streaming program for...
  7. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  8. Is there a way to find old friends you removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to find old friends you removed?: My old friend changed his gamertag after I accidentally removed him, (he didn't know I removed him) and I can't find him anymore. I don't know what happened to him and I've been searching for...
  9. Cant find Grand Theft Auto San Andreas in Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find Grand Theft Auto San Andreas in Marketplace: cant find the game looked every where 03d6ace4-c112-4283-a91a-b93e5fb0e9f3
  10. Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find the setting for the NEW auto sign In: According to the new update, when I turn on my Xbox One it should automatically sign me in whether I'm standing in front of it, or the Kinect is unplugged or I'm in the bathroom crapping on a...