Finding my old friend

Discus and support Finding my old friend in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a friend that i use to play with but they changed their gamertag is there any way to find them again?? Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TFCs Mando, Sep 2, 2019.

1. TFCs Mando
    TFCs Mando Guest

Finding my old friend

I had a friend that i use to play with but they changed their gamertag is there any way to find them again?? Please help

:)

TFCs Mando, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Finding my old friend

If he only changed his Gamertag he is still in your friends list.

You should search for a GT in your friends list that you never seen before or write every friend a message to ask if he is your old friend and he should answer you back
  3. Legendgenesis Win User

Finding my old friend

If there's a specific game you two would play you can narrow things down a little by using the compare games feature. If you find someone on your friends list that played that game then you don't have to send as many messages.
  4. denis97g Win User

Finding my old friend

if it's still in your friend list, you should be able to find him.
  5. onyxishere Win User

find old friends

only if you know their gamertags
  6. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Finding old friends on Xbox

This isnt Facebook.If you dont know who your friends are or their gamertags they probably are not your friends.
Thema:

Finding my old friend

1. Finding my old friend - Similar Threads - Finding old friend

2. Can't find Old Installed Games (Xbox app PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find Old Installed Games (Xbox app PC): Hi, I have just built a new computer and put an old SSD that had many xbox games pass PC games on it into the new computer. However, Xbox app PC isn't detecting their existence. I also can't...
  3. Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name: Hi have trouble find my old accourt tag name 017b373d-aaf6-4fcc-8438-59b2574a7f1e
  4. try find an old way to find a login

in XBoX on Consoles
    try find an old way to find a login: I have got a problem I recently bought a new xbox and want to log into my old account I can remember the username but cant remember the log in info any help would be awesome...
  5. Is there a way to find old friends you removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to find old friends you removed?: My old friend changed his gamertag after I accidentally removed him, (he didn't know I removed him) and I can't find him anymore. I don't know what happened to him and I've been searching for...
  6. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  7. Find my old XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Find my old XBOX account: Hello A few years ago I had a xbox one with an account whose gamertag is Victor_G_IBZ. I bought an xbox (I do not have the old one anymore) but I do not remember any more email attach to this...
  8. How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?: Currently I am trying to find my brothers old Xbox account but don't know the email but know the username. Is there anyway i can sign in without an email or will i be forced to forget this...
  9. Finding old friends!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finding old friends!: Perhaps it's the sense of nostalgia I feel for the past or the feeling of regret I harbour under all my recent "Issues" that have surfaced unexpectedly, more or less... I'm posting this in hopes...
  10. Finding an old Xbox Live Friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding an old Xbox Live Friend.: Hey guys, I know this has been said ad nauseum, but on accident I removed a friend's gamer tag and have been trying for days to find them again to re-add them. Does anyone know of an xbox live...