Finding new games through Game Pass missions

Discus and support Finding new games through Game Pass missions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am really enjoying these Game Pass missions and trying new games I probably wouldn’t have ever tried without the mission. I just started playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T0xicpezz, Mar 21, 2020.

1. T0xicpezz
    T0xicpezz Guest

I am really enjoying these Game Pass missions and trying new games I probably wouldn’t have ever tried without the mission. I just started playing Kingdom Come : Deliverance and I am blown away by the graphics and voice acting in this game. I had never
    heard of this game before the Game Pass quest. I am wondering if it is the same for everyone else? Have you found any awesome games through Game Pass missions? And what has been your favorite so far?

:)

T0xicpezz, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Fluke939 Win User

I played subnautica for a mission. Didn't put it down till I had gotten 100% achievements
  3. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

It's really good even the XBOX Rewards program, because in addition to the advantages of points that can be exchanged for gift cards and other benefits, you still end up knowing new games that did not pay much attention or had never heard of, as in your
    case.
  4. QUEENMISFITS Win User

A great way to find games you would have never thought of.
  5. Sammy1cat Win User

I really like game pass as it allows me to try different gaming styles, helps me step out of my comfort zone!
  6. Honda Man 04 Win User

I do enjoy trying something new especially when there is an incentive. I have loved Sniper Elite 4. Graphic kill shots make me smile.
Thema:

1. Finding new games through Game Pass missions - Similar Threads - Finding games through

2. Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games uninstall and now i can't find them to re download them.: I had a lot of games on my Xbox one and I just got back to using Xbox and half of my games where gone when I didn't even uninstall them. I can't find my games I own personally on my owned games on...
  3. Purchased 360 game but cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased 360 game but cannot find it: To help entertain my kids, i purchased Spongebob Squarepants Battle of Robots through Microsoft store. I completed the purchase and when i signed in to my xbox 360 notified me it was downloaded,...
  4. Xbox Game DVR: Unable to find captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game DVR: Unable to find captures?: I recently was going through my PC files to clean up videos and pictures I may need later, since my laptop stopped charging on its own a while ago. I put my Game DVR captures (the whole "Captures"...
  5. I can't find a game I bought a few years ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find a game I bought a few years ago: So I bought assassin's creed - the first game - a few years ago and I bought Assassin's creed rogue remastered on the 14 November 2018. I cannot find them on ready to install. I definitely bought...
  6. Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass - where do I find the 20% discount for one game?: Hi - i'm new to xbox and got the game pass. I want to buy a new game and remember I get 20% off of a game when I buy one from the xbox game pass. where do I find the coupon code? Thanks...
  7. Cant find my game even tho i purchased it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find my game even tho i purchased it: I bought sea of thieves and my money has been charged. But i cant find the game. I have tried resetting the store and other things but still cant find the game. I bought it on the web store for...
  8. : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3: : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3 I think the CoD servers might be having some overload issues. There's a modern warfare update that's taking a while to update for some... it maybe...
  9. Can't find leftover add-ons/shrinkable games - Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find leftover add-ons/shrinkable games - Alpha Ring: Hello, I'm in the Alpha Ring, version 2004.200319-0000 and I was doing some storage manage this morning and for the life of me I can't find the Leftover add-ons/shrinkable games menus anywhere....
  10. Help: difficulty to find manual games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help: difficulty to find manual games: Hi, I cannot (easily) find the game manuals even after purchasing the games in digital version. I would also like to read the game manuals ... Thank you for your patience and understanding......