Finding new games to play

Discus and support Finding new games to play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I see a lot of games on the Xbox app. But I don't know what the game is good. I want to play a game to chill. Can anyone suggest me about it? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelly_782, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Kelly_782
    Kelly_782 Guest

I see a lot of games on the Xbox app. But I don't know what the game is good. I want to play a game to chill. Can anyone suggest me about it? Thanks.

:)

Kelly_782, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I will go with Goat Simulator. It's fun. A plague tale innocence is an amazing game as well.

If you have a friend that you can play with It Takes Two is an amazing game as well.
  3. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

New Games are coming. Find some new friends to play with!

feel free to add to me ill have most of those here
  4. beckyyykorngirl Win User

I'll be getting Destiny, GTAV, AC Unity, potentially TMCC, Evolve :D

My gamertag is "KoRny Girl x"
  5. Xj LethaL Win User

Add me need i play forza 5 titanfall and plan on diablo ,destiny,ac unity forza horizon 2
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

getting most of them but only play racing games online so forza 2 and crew for me
Thema:

1. Finding new games to play - Similar Threads - Finding games play

2. HELP, Problem: I can play my games on xbox but I cant find their location XBOX PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP, Problem: I can play my games on xbox but I cant find their location XBOX PC: -So I just bought gamepass and theres a first problem where I cant download games and I followed this trick "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUl0kvE8Egc&t=18s" after that I can download games for...
  3. Horrific graphics playing Xbox Cloud games on PC, can't find cause

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horrific graphics playing Xbox Cloud games on PC, can't find cause: Hello! I have XBox game pass with Cloud on my PC. Any game I try to play, the graphics are absolutely horrific. I haven't been able to find any similar cases of things this bad, so thought I'd ask...
  4. FIND FREE TO PLAY GAMES ON XBOX APP IS DIFICULT(AND HAVE A SMALL QUANTITY OF GAMES COMPARED...

in XboX Insiders
    FIND FREE TO PLAY GAMES ON XBOX APP IS DIFICULT(AND HAVE A SMALL QUANTITY OF GAMES COMPARED...: serious since xbox windows app started to receive free to play games i started to have problems to find free to play games serious search for the free to play games on xbox pc app IS SOOOO...
  5. Game wont let me play or find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game wont let me play or find it?: I bought Forza Horizon 4 long time ago and after coming back and re-downloading it. I seem to cant find the game anymore. I tried to reinstall it and everything from the past research I tried to...
  6. Finding total play time for a game

in XboX Insiders
    Finding total play time for a game: Is there a way to find how long you've played a game? If there isn't does anyone agree it'd be good to have it in the achiements section so it's easy to find? submitted by /u/xGEARSxHEADx7...
  7. Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test

in XboX Insiders
    Help me I can’t find a game I want to play and test: My friends and I wanted to play unturned but it isn’t on insider anymore? submitted by /u/ThatOneWeirdo66 [link] [comments]
  8. trouble finding out how to play the actuall games?

in XboX Insiders
    trouble finding out how to play the actuall games?: when i open the xbox streaming app it just comes up with sign out and learn more? submitted by /u/YaSentai [link] [comments]
  9. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  10. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...