Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Discus and support Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying link my Microsoft account to my Playstation account on Minecraft for the PS4, however when I do I get a message saying my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by John236415, Jun 29, 2020.

1. John236415
    John236415 Guest

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

I've been trying link my Microsoft account to my Playstation account on Minecraft for the PS4, however when I do I get a message saying my Microsoft account is already linked to another Playstation account, which I do not recall doing. Is there any way to
    see what account my Microsoft is linked to so I can unlink it?

Thanks

:)

John236415, Jun 29, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

The only thing that I would say is to try and sign into the PSN with the email address and see if it will allow you to reset the password for that PSN account. That would be the only way that I could see what PSN account your email address is attached
    to.
  3. John236415 Win User

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  4. HGsillygurl Win User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5jr0Pv9i4I#action=share

try this if it doesnt work let us know
  5. D1g1TaL Ch40s Win User

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Account Microsoft con PS4 -[Translation - Account Microsoft with PS4]

Hello ClaudioCorollo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand that your are trying to link your Microsoft account to Minecraft for PlayStation 4, but the Microsoft account is already connected to another PlayStation account. We recommend
    reaching out to PlayStation. They will be the ones to assist you in finding out which one it is linked to. We hope this information helps ClaudioCorollo!
Thema:

1. Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft. - Similar Threads - Finding Playstation Network

2. Need help finding code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding code: I placed an order through the Microsoft store for vbucks my grandson wanted and I don't know where I'm supposed to find the code so he can use it, apparently this isn't a gift card that is being...
  3. How can I find my PIN number

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I find my PIN number: I need to find out how to acess my pin so i can log onto xbox console companion c3f6c82c-d127-4ea3-ba85-00cb15514b91
  4. I got a $10 gift card from Xbox they sent it to me but I can’t find it no where

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a $10 gift card from Xbox they sent it to me but I can’t find it no where: Xbox sent me a promotion gift card and its not popping up in my messages or any where to redeem it ae342748-4f01-43d1-95b4-3bbebf801ac2
  5. Cant find cross play privacy setting so i cant play minecraft with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find cross play privacy setting so i cant play minecraft with friends.: Im trying to play minecraft with my friends and they are both on xbox but im on PS4 and it isnt working because it is saying "You cannot add friends because of how your Microsoft Account is set...
  6. I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want put my friend Xbox One in principal but i can't find it anymore: Hello my name is Andy, since the last update of my Xbox One as usual I lost a lot of good functionality that was beneficial to the console and now here i am i just wanted to know if there still a...
  7. Would like to find a way to switch around Xbox and Microsoft accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would like to find a way to switch around Xbox and Microsoft accounts.: When I was younger I had an Xbox 360, and to buy games my mother added her Microsoft account to my Xbox account. Fast forward many years and The Xbox 360 is now mine. I have my own Microsoft...
  8. HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! I tried to switch my Microsoft email for my Xbox one account and now I can't find it.: Hi I tried switching my xbox profile's email from my brothers email to my email because we have shared the account for years and now he has his own and wants to use his microsoft email. I added my...
  9. help finding when you added someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    help finding when you added someone: so me and my bestfriend have been friends for about 8-9 years now and we met on halo 4. we wanted to get something for our friendship. i was wondering if there was any way in finding when you...
  10. How do I find the suffix at the end of my gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find the suffix at the end of my gamertag?: I've searched high and low and talked to an xbox support rep, but I can't seem to find out anywhere where to find what the suffix is on my gamertag. I don't want to change my gamertag or suffix, I...