Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...

Discus and support Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ComprehensiveShip187, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...

/u/ComprehensiveShip187, Feb 24, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

The Medium

Spencer said all generations of games will work on the Series S/X and Microsoft Studio games will be released on Game Pass day 1 for both the One and Series S/X. The Medium is not a Microsoft Studios title so the publishers/developers have decided to release
    it for the Series S/X.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Series X

Yes, you can still download digital games from the Microsoft Store using the Xbox Series X.
  4. enad2k Win User

Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass mobile app

Hi,

Thank you for affirming, it's not just me.

Same deal. I upgraded from the original Xbox One to a Series X. I could manage games from both the Xbox app and Game Pass app to my original Xbox One. I put my Series X into service on 1/28/21. Apparently ,from what I have seen there must have been app updates to the Game Pass app.

Now as you said, I cannot manage or install Game Pass apps remotely from the Game Pass app to the Series X. However, it looks like the Xbox App can manage the Series X.

I also factory reset the original Xbox One and packed it up. I also removed my original Xbox One from the Devices tab on my account.microsoft.com page and made sure my Series X was set as my home xbox.

Pretty confident that this is not me nor you.

Figured I would mention I have the same issue and hope they fix it soon.

For what it is worth, you can filter games in the Xbox app on your phone to show Game Pass games along with optimized for SeriesX|S and platform as Xbox One. Then you can at least see the Game Pass games in the Xbox app and remote install them that way as a work around.
  5. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Thoughts on GTA 6 Rumors?

In my opinion I believe we will have a big surprise, given that GTA5 has entered the Game Pass, Microsoft must be negotiating with ROCKSTAR the exclusivity for the XBOX X series or the launch of GTA6 in the Game Pass.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Game share

You must have Game Pass Ultimate or a series of Xbox One Play Everywhere, you family member must sign in the Microsoft Store with your Microsoft Account to access this games.
Thema:

Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X...

1. Finnish text in the Game Pass section of the french microsoft store. Seen on Xbox Series X... - Similar Threads - Finnish text Game

2. Wierd text on UI (alpha skip ahead) It also happened on the omega preview

in XboX Insiders
    Wierd text on UI (alpha skip ahead) It also happened on the omega preview: [IMG] submitted by /u/IAmNotRarisma [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox banning for non offensive text.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox banning for non offensive text.: I was com banned about a week ago for saying unsavory things online which i deserved. I’ve made no contact with any other players and just continued to play my game. I messaged the person that...
  4. There is finnish words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    There is finnish words in the french microsoft store of Xbox Series X. Already seen on Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  5. Finnish in french microsoft store ( XB Series X Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Finnish in french microsoft store ( XB Series X Alpha): [IMG] submitted by /u/ComprehensiveShip187 [link] [comments]
  6. Murdered Soul Suspect is "for children" in Finnish home menu.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Murdered Soul Suspect is "for children" in Finnish home menu.: not sure where to post about this but i hope someone fixes this before parents go and buy Pegi16 game for their kids. http://i.imgur.com/E2kdeKy.jpg Lapsille = For children...
  7. delete finnished puzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    delete finnished puzles: Please, how I can delete finnished Puzzles? It takes a lot of place on my tablet. 25ed7baf-32be-416c-b75f-4cca1fb74965
  8. Finnish VISA card in a Xbox One that is set to english

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finnish VISA card in a Xbox One that is set to english: Hello! I have a Xbox one, I live in Finland but speaks only english. How can I use my finnish VISA card when I have my console set to English? Now, I have to change the freaking settings to...
  9. Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ~ Error Code 0x1ff5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ~ Error Code 0x1ff5: hi I used the multiplayer test many times and sometimes, it shows " Unable to finnish the multiplayer test ". is it a problem with my internet connection? and the error code is 0x1ff5...
  10. In need of Finnish translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of Finnish translation: So essentially I'm at Xbox.com and my account's language is set to Finnish (Which I don't speak) and so are multiple things on my 360. Can anyone guide me step by step on chaning it to English?...