FIOS TV App Not Working After Update

Discus and support FIOS TV App Not Working After Update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just installed the update today and now my FIOS TV app can't authenticate my service with Verizon. App says that Verizon FiOS TV and FIOS internet are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GUESS88, Apr 30, 2015.

1. GUESS88
    GUESS88 Guest

Just installed the update today and now my FIOS TV app can't authenticate my service with Verizon. App says that Verizon FiOS TV and FIOS internet are required, but I have both, and it's been working fine up until now. Other channel apps seem to work fine
    so far, like FX NOW.

:)

GUESS88, Apr 30, 2015
  2. DRC3021
    DRC3021 Guest
    Verizon Fios App: No Subscription Found Error

I've been using this app for years. I am still a FIOS subscriper and all devices/internet/TV are currently working fine. I was just using this app the other day as well. However; for some reason today when i attempt to use it I am getting this error stating

"no subscription found" "Both verizon fios and verizon TV are required to use this app, you are not subscribed to fios tv and fios internet"

again I am using my internet now. ALL my devices work: laptop, tablet, phone, computers, TV. Just this single app isn't working. I tried reinstalling the app and disconnecting and reconnecting still not working.

DRC3021, Apr 30, 2015
  3. GUESS88
    GUESS88 Guest
    FIOS TV App Not Working

It's been working fine for me, and I'm running it right now. Might be a regional thing. Have you tried resetting your router too?

GUESS88, Apr 30, 2015
  4. Phil848373272 Win User

Verizon not listed in OneGuide setup

Nope, still having trouble with it even after the most recent update. Getting really annoyed with the lack of a fix. It works with the other DC TV providers and with FiOS outside of the city.
  5. KAGgerTheDagger Win User

FIOS TV App Not Working

I'm having the same problems, and I've been calling both Verizon and Microsoft about the issue but to no avail. I've done pretty much everything I can think of on my end, but nobody's been able to help. It's probably an oversight from the developers of
    the app at Verizon. Glad to know I'm not alone in this.
  6. GUESS88 Win User

FIOS TV App Not Working

It's been working fine for me, and I'm running it right now. Might be a regional thing. Have you tried resetting your router too?
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

FIOS TV App Not Working

Thanks for confirming for us, guys! GUESS88, you will want to reach out to Verizon for that specific issue. Since there have been no further complaints of that, there may be a regional issue with TBS for that, or something else going on with them. They will
    want to know this for sure.

Again, we appreciate your patience while we got this working for you guys! Please do let us know if you are unable to launch the app again. :)
  8. arcadi0head Win User

FIOS TV App Not Working

The other channels technically work now, but the buffering is terrible. Makes them unwatchable.
Thema:

1. FIOS TV App Not Working After Update - Similar Threads - FIOS App Working

2. Verizon FIOS Xbox app to be retired March 30

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon FIOS Xbox app to be retired March 30: Just received an email from Verizon that Xbox app will cease to function March 30. I suggest we all contact Verizon to voice our displeasure at this announcement....
  3. Where is the Verizon Fios App for the XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Verizon Fios App for the XBox One?: I just bought my first XBox One this past weekend. One feature I was looking forward to using was the Verizon Fios app that allows you to watch TV without another cable box. I have my Xbox...
  4. Verizon Fios App: No Subscription Found Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios App: No Subscription Found Error: I've been using this app for years. I am still a FIOS subscriper and all devices/internet/TV are currently working fine. I was just using this app the other day as well. However; for some reason...
  5. Sign out of Fios App on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign out of Fios App on Xbox 360?: Is there a way to do this? since I downloaded it originally my sign in credentials have changed and plan has changed so I have more channels. However I've tried deleting it and re downloading it...
  6. FIOS App Keeps Dropping Connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIOS App Keeps Dropping Connection: For almost the past 3 weeks, I've been having an incredible amount difficulty with the FIOS APP for XBox One. Whenever I try watching a channel -- any channel -- it'll come in fine for a few...
  7. Verizon Fios App Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios App Not Working: About a week ago my Verizon Fios app stopped working. When I try to launch it I get a grey screen that says contact support. I can still get my Verizon Fios Cable TV through my cable box so my...
  8. Verizon Fios TV app isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios TV app isn't working: Hasn't been working for me for about 3 days now, and based on this other thread, it seems i'm not the only one. Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. Haven't seen any changes on the Xbox status...
  9. FIOS TV App Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIOS TV App Not Working: Why is this app such junk? I've had it over a year with no issues, until the past couple months some channels would switch to SAP audio for no reason. At one point I even had to watch some...
  10. Verizon FIOS apps not working properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon FIOS apps not working properly.: I am having a recurring issue with the Verizon Fios app on both my Xbox One and 360. The app can no longer stream. You enter the app, select your channel, and expect to watch it. Instead, the...