FIRE tablet app XBOX:Not showing freinds online

Discus and support FIRE tablet app XBOX:Not showing freinds online in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; This is for my freind;He cant see me online on the Amazon Fire Tablet XBOX app 8ca7f0ae-db2e-4162-b9c3-c2e0dc9f4c2a Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Lord raphael Paragas, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. FIRE tablet app XBOX:Not showing freinds online

This is for my freind;He cant see me online on the Amazon Fire Tablet XBOX app

:)

Lord raphael Paragas, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM
  2. Cyphixer Win User

Hey Lord raphael Paragas,

The issue isn't your tablet or anything like that. The past couple of days the Xbox Servers have been having some issues and this is why your friend can't see you online on the Xbox App.
  3. Crypt Boss Win User

There was an issue with Xbox Live services, check now it should be alright and fixed as per Xbox live status page.

[​IMG]
  4. IceStorm III Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

[quote user="Unity2012"]I have a Kindle Fire and my Xbox One Smart Glass is working fine. Please try again.[/quote]He's right, it's there now (wasn't earlier). The app is here. It is not compatible with the original Kindle Fire. It works with the Fire HD
    and both HDX tablets.
  5. samywamywoo Win User

I can't connect to xbox live. PLEASE HELP.

Im having the problem too, however it tells me the password is wrong and than i click the xbox button to get out and everything is fine, my freinds online show, xbox store adverts all that stuff but when i play online it doesn't let me.
  6. Ninja Bryson Win User

Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming Genre or Genres do you prefer and why?

My favorite part of xbox is the online experience with freind or randoms.
Thema:

1. FIRE tablet app XBOX:Not showing freinds online - Similar Threads - FIRE tablet app

2. Kingdom under fire crusaders physical copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom under fire crusaders physical copy: I still have the physical copy of this game in my collection well more a new unopened copy and i was wondering before i open said copy would it even work on the xboxone? If anyone knows i would...
  3. Dark fire Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark fire Bundle: I redeemed my darkfire bundle today on microsoft.com/redeem and it said i got it. So i went on my mobile account since i was at the store to see my skins, but none came up? Is it on my xbox or...
  4. I want to thank Microsoft for firing the QA team and releasing an update that broke the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to thank Microsoft for firing the QA team and releasing an update that broke the...: That's it. In Xbox Insider reddit there are reports of broken DVR months ago with alpha testers, beta testers and still they release the update. I have now a couple of clips that is missing some...
  5. kingdom under fire crusaders

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kingdom under fire crusaders: I noticed many of the topics on this game and more the asking if it comes back were closed so I thought i would make it here I also read how theres lack of contact for the company behind the games...
  6. The servers and the fire seem be fixed now

in XboX Insiders
    The servers and the fire seem be fixed now: Works again for me! submitted by /u/FBSMatt [link] [comments]
  7. Help with Xbox Game Stream setup on Fire TV Stick using SteelSeries Stratus XL Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox Game Stream setup on Fire TV Stick using SteelSeries Stratus XL Controller: Has anyone been able to get xbox game steaming setup on a fire tv box while using a steel series stratus xl as the controller? I am getting an error when trying to connect to the xbox that...
  8. Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 10 code for Xbox app on my kindle fire tablet: Party chat wont work on my tablet comes up with error 10 code can join partys or start them on the xbox app on my tablet 99abe1cd-d08a-4806-ae1b-cb74d0e9f75f
  9. Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.

in XboX Insiders
    Network and connection problems on a Fire 8HD tablet.: I’ve seen multiple posts about how people have gotten the Xcloud app to work without issues on a Fire8HD tablet. I’ve been able to get it to work but can’t get it to work properly. I always get...
  10. Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming): Hey all. Testing out the new Xbox Streaming on a Kindle Fire. I’m looking for a mount to stick it on my Xbox controller. So far, all the mounts I’ve found are for phones. Anyone know of a mount...