Firewatch

Discus and support Firewatch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a old fart (76) that has finally found a very few games that I can play and enjoy. I do not have the coordination to play anything other than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stan433, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Stan433
    Stan433 Guest

Firewatch

I am a old fart (76) that has finally found a very few games that I can play and enjoy. I do not have the coordination to play anything other than interactive adventures with minimum action. I have found very few. On was the
    pillars of earth. I have just bought another which was progressing very nicely and was in my game “zone”. It was FIREWATCH. I get half way through and it locks up, and I am stuck under the fire tower. Others have had the same exact problem. Nothing can be
    done, except to start over. This is unacceptable, but nothing I can do about it. I just want to vent my frustration. You should at least get money back for such a horrid experience. I am sure no one will listen. My old Commodore 64 games were more stable.
    I use a Xbox.

Richard

:)

Stan433, Aug 29, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

Firewatch

It's a shame to as firewatch is a good game 👍
  3. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

Have to agree. Firewatch was amazing
  4. Gorehound13 Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

911 Operator, Firewatch, American Fugitive
  5. FireDyeGaming Win User

Go west achievements

exact same issue for me only with firewatch. gt:
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Firewatch

I can recomend you to try the gamepass because you will have like 100 games to try and that way you can find what type of game is more your style
Thema:

Firewatch

1. Firewatch - Similar Threads - Firewatch

2. Firewatch coming out for Xbox One September 21st

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firewatch coming out for Xbox One September 21st: As a forester, I am kind of interested in the setting of this game. 'Firewatch' comes to Xbox One on September 21st with bonus modes anyone else interested? f651d166-c031-463a-8260-fddfc6b02e7f