Firewatch

Discus and support Firewatch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am a old fart (76) that has finally found a very few games that I can play and enjoy. I do not have the coordination to play anything other than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stan433, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Stan433
    Stan433 Guest

Firewatch

I am a old fart (76) that has finally found a very few games that I can play and enjoy. I do not have the coordination to play anything other than interactive adventures with minimum action. I have found very few. On was the
    pillars of earth. I have just bought another which was progressing very nicely and was in my game “zone”. It was FIREWATCH. I get half way through and it locks up, and I am stuck under the fire tower. Others have had the same exact problem. Nothing can be
    done, except to start over. This is unacceptable, but nothing I can do about it. I just want to vent my frustration. You should at least get money back for such a horrid experience. I am sure no one will listen. My old Commodore 64 games were more stable.
    I use a Xbox.

Richard

:)

Stan433, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Bluto22 Win User

Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz

Firewatch was amazing... such a good game!
  3. kev edin Win User

Firewatch

It's a shame to as firewatch is a good game 👍
  4. Gorehound13 Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

911 Operator, Firewatch, American Fugitive
  5. FireDyeGaming Win User

Go west achievements

exact same issue for me only with firewatch. gt:
  6. Nelmster9 Win User

Best story you have encountered in a game *no spoilers plz

GTA 5 made me feel amazing at the end of the story mode and Firewatch made me feel the opposite, but Firewatch was supposed to feel that way and make you ask questions about how you feel. Both are great games
Thema:

Firewatch

1. Firewatch - Similar Threads - Firewatch

2. Game Crashing (FireWatch )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashing (FireWatch ): As soon as i start up FireWatch on my Xbox one S, it crashes after i press A in the starting menu when first launching the game 32320479-eff9-49aa-86f9-d727e18bd353
  3. Firewatch coming out for Xbox One September 21st

in XBoX on Consoles
    Firewatch coming out for Xbox One September 21st: As a forester, I am kind of interested in the setting of this game. 'Firewatch' comes to Xbox One on September 21st with bonus modes anyone else interested? f651d166-c031-463a-8260-fddfc6b02e7f