First ever game to present time

Discus and support First ever game to present time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First Game i play was super mario on Nintendo :) 0f2bb202-78f6-4a82-bad4-8e82a3e5d676 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwR23, Jan 14, 2020.

1. AwR23
    AwR23 Guest

First Game i play was super mario on Nintendo First ever game to present time :)

:)

AwR23, Jan 14, 2020
  2. koezz264 Win User

My first game experience was GTA lV and for an 8 year old it was really bad. I asked mom what the 18+ symbol mentand she told me that to play you need to be 18 years or more. After that I hurried to hide the game to never play it until I was 14 and mom
    said I could play games like that. Compared to gamrs now, the graphics are really well done as well as the story. Now I'm hooked on GTA V.
  3. Dubeon Win User

My first ever video game was Sonic! Not very different from what I play now because I do still play those types of games.
  4. Sitchenn Win User

Probably Duck Hunt on the NES; it's been a love affair with games ever since!
  5. Revocke Win User

My first game ever, was Space Cadet Pinball on Windows 98
  6. Vinniebe86 Win User

Hi good afternoon my first ever game I played was on the Nintendo. I was 8 years old and it was my uncles console he used to bring it over and the first game was Street Fighter.

When I was in my teenage years on the first playstation it was Metal Gear Solid. I even loved the Resident Evil games I like a bit of Horror it's one my favourite genres like action adventure.

Now I love playing any game genre as long it's a good story to follow and having fun in the process.
Thema:

1. First ever game to present time - Similar Threads - ever game present

2. You ever need a break from gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You ever need a break from gaming?: Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1
  3. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game: I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d
  4. Would Xbox Live Game Rentals ever be an option?

in XboX Insiders
    Would Xbox Live Game Rentals ever be an option?: We already have "Free Play Days" which allows you to play a game for a few days and then takes away the ability to play that game after a set time. The store already has a function to do this with...
  5. Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?: Red Dead Redemption 2 is where I would be! e2da1694-0614-4a82-a4a7-5b0cd0f9bd79
  6. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  7. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1
  8. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  9. Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Best excuse you've ever made to get out of work to play a game on the release date?: When I was in the Navy, I put in a leave request to go to a wedding when Halo 3 launched. 81d9b3d2-0916-4145-b952-8fa80705dda6
  10. Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?: I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and while the vast majority of these games are...