First ever game to present time

Discus and support First ever game to present time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First Game i play was super mario on Nintendo :) 0f2bb202-78f6-4a82-bad4-8e82a3e5d676 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwR23, Jan 14, 2020.

1. AwR23
    AwR23 Guest

First Game i play was super mario on Nintendo First ever game to present time :)

:)

AwR23, Jan 14, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. ToneyJxska Win User

El primer juego desde que tengo uso de razon fue metal slug 3
  4. HueHef785 Win User

Mannnnnnnnnnn you making me go wayyyyy back......the first game I ever played id have to say was street fighter 2 or Ninja Turtles both in the Arcades!! ahhhh the good ol days.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

First game i remember playing was probably super mario bros
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

I've been playing since the beginning and I love it more than ever. My gaming habits change. I used to love fighting and racing games, but now I do not care too much. I mainly only love big open world games.
Thema:

1. First ever game to present time - Similar Threads - ever game present

2. Will there ever be new backwards compatible original Xbox games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there ever be new backwards compatible original Xbox games?: I really love the original Xbox--I even have a working console myself! I like playing it's games especially on 360 or One. I was wondering if there will be more original Xbox bc games on 360 and...
  3. XBOX Gamepass PC games will not launch. None of them. Ever.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Gamepass PC games will not launch. None of them. Ever.: So Ive had the Unlimited service since July 2019 and have yet to be able to play a game on my PC. I am able to download games to my acct thru the XBOX PC (beta) app but when I try to launch a...
  4. Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....

in XboX Insiders
    Will remote downloads from game pass app ever work properly and how they are supposed to....: This is very frustrating as it works fine one day and the next I have to queue multiple games to get the first one to download. I was in beta and left as someone suggested it is the preview...
  5. You ever need a break from gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You ever need a break from gaming?: Yeah I know gaming is really fun but it is stuck in my head and I literally can’t stop playing it everyday. 4ce12ae8-fb68-43eb-884a-74fd22c0dab1
  6. What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's the most complex character you've ever seen in a game: I enjoyed playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. Her personality and problems really made you root for her. 789b98fe-1a77-4557-9ed7-39339310570d
  7. Would Xbox Live Game Rentals ever be an option?

in XboX Insiders
    Would Xbox Live Game Rentals ever be an option?: We already have "Free Play Days" which allows you to play a game for a few days and then takes away the ability to play that game after a set time. The store already has a function to do this with...
  8. Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have you ever wanted to live in a world from a game? If so, which one and why?: Red Dead Redemption 2 is where I would be! e2da1694-0614-4a82-a4a7-5b0cd0f9bd79
  9. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  10. On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the xbox 360, worth buying the game in digitally format? Work 4 ever like the disc version?: I download nfs carbon demo last week and lagging and i really fear the full game if i buy lagging too 59e78166-50cb-46db-b446-1c38831017f1