First ever game to present time

Discus and support First ever game to present time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First Game i play was super mario on Nintendo :) 0f2bb202-78f6-4a82-bad4-8e82a3e5d676 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwR23, Jan 14, 2020.

1. AwR23
    AwR23 Guest

First Game i play was super mario on Nintendo First ever game to present time :)

:)

AwR23, Jan 14, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. ToneyJxska Win User

El primer juego desde que tengo uso de razon fue metal slug 3
  4. HueHef785 Win User

Mannnnnnnnnnn you making me go wayyyyy back......the first game I ever played id have to say was street fighter 2 or Ninja Turtles both in the Arcades!! ahhhh the good ol days.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

First game i remember playing was probably super mario bros
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

I've been playing since the beginning and I love it more than ever. My gaming habits change. I used to love fighting and racing games, but now I do not care too much. I mainly only love big open world games.
Thema:

1. First ever game to present time - Similar Threads - ever game present

2. My mic doesn't work in warzone but works fine on ever other game???

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic doesn't work in warzone but works fine on ever other game???: My mic doesn't work on warzone only. Any thoughts?? ca7355a3-0e10-4349-8bfa-d7c7ff424df8
  3. Black ops Cold War is the worst game ever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops Cold War is the worst game ever: This is by far the worst call of dury game. Nothing like a game that you cant complete because it keeps force shutting off you xbox. Cant finah a multiplayer game or even bother trying to play a...
  4. Are we ever going to get vr games support

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to get vr games support: I've been waiting so long for Microsoft to stop sitting on there hands with vr it's crazy. They teased and teased with hololense and now years later litteraly every platform but Xbox has vr. How...
  5. Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most expensive game I ever bought and lost all my add ons: I pre ordered call duty cold war beat the whole game I noticed I was charged for 2 extra games when on contacted the refund thing requested two refunds then game was canceled now couldn't play it...
  6. My Xbox One S has been my favorite gaming system I've ever owned and was my first directly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One S has been my favorite gaming system I've ever owned and was my first directly...: I pre-ordered call of duty Cold war ultimate edition and from the time that I've tried to run the application it will play for maybe 5 minutes let me into the main screen and then it will shut...
  7. Has anyone ever had an XBox game played on a PC stop updating games that have been won?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone ever had an XBox game played on a PC stop updating games that have been won?: I play both XBox Solitaire and Sudoku on my Windows PC. A week ago my Sukoku app stopped keeping track of games that I've won. When I win a game, it shows on the game calendar as won but as soon...
  8. 10 best Xbox games for ever.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    10 best Xbox games for ever.: As a gamer, I have played Xbox one game for the last two years. I have played many games. But I listed 10 Xbox One game that's are really good. The games list is given below. If you have any...
  9. Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working.

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since Xbox One name change, all my Xbox 360 backwards compatible games aren't working.: Recently I changed my name. Every 360 game doesn't sit well with that. They all say my gamer profile isn't signed in, and when I pick my profile with the name change, it tells me that I picked the...
  10. Will Minecraft for Windows 10 ever be added to game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Minecraft for Windows 10 ever be added to game pass?: Hello everyone! I own the Xbox game pass ultimate, so I do get access to some free games on windows, but it seems that Minecraft isn't one of those games. My question is, will Minecraft for...