First ever titanFall satchelMontage

Discus and support First ever titanFall satchelMontage in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] check it out tell me what ya think . It's not perfect but there it is . 3ca2b1a2-8ffb-4108-9c00-c34327eadb0d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PILGOR3, Mar 20, 2014.

1. PILGOR3
    PILGOR3 Guest

check it out tell me what ya think . It's not perfect but there it is .

:)

PILGOR3, Mar 20, 2014
  2. JUICE 5150
    JUICE 5150 Guest
    Give Activision a message and stop playing this game.

Left Titanfall after the first week. I really was put off by the bots. Did they ever introduce a gamemode without the bots?

JUICE 5150, Mar 20, 2014
  3. Felker123
    Felker123 Guest
    Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I am also having this problem. The first couple clips of titanfall recorded with sound but ever since then none have had sound. Can we please find a solution to this!?!?!

Felker123, Mar 20, 2014
  4. First ever titanFall satchelMontage

Good overall, but I didn't like how your video ends abruptly.

Galactic Geek, Mar 20, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Good overall, but I didn't like how your video ends abruptly.
  6. JUICE 5150 Win User

Give Activision a message and stop playing this game.

Left Titanfall after the first week. I really was put off by the bots. Did they ever introduce a gamemode without the bots?
  7. Felker123 Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I am also having this problem. The first couple clips of titanfall recorded with sound but ever since then none have had sound. Can we please find a solution to this!?!?!
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Evolve 4v1 Teaser Trailer

That can become a strain ^ I take the first few weeks of any online game (CoD, Titanfall ect..) and compare it to months later and I bet its harder then ever.
  9. HypobaricWord00 Win User

Titanfall XBOX/PC Exclusive FOR ITS LIFETIME

What ever man, at the end of the day Titanfall 1 is a xbox exclusive, which is good because now I have a reason to buy one. .. or build a pc. All im saying is titanfall was not exclusive because of servers, I know your a fanboy but the proof is in the pudding.
    Vince Zampella said when asked if they will ever make ps4 games, he said and I quote "of course we will, just not the first titanfall." If you read that and still think it was exclusive because of M$ servers, your far too deep in fanboyism.
Thema:

1. First ever titanFall satchelMontage - Similar Threads - ever titanFall satchelMontage

2. Mic icon with line through it. Did this ever get resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic icon with line through it. Did this ever get resolved?: My son's xbox is showing the mic icon with a line through it. I do see that this is a common problem, but can't seem to find the fix that actually works. We have tried all the recommended...
  3. Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of Wars Ultimate Edition Red and Black Screen...Was this ever fixed? The fix...: When playing Gears of War Ultimate Edition, once the campaign gets past the cut screen opening...all the levels are a red and black glitched screen. The fix from the thread on Oct. 2018 does not...
  4. Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know if error 0x80bd0009 ever plans to get fixed: This error completely ruins the joy of buying a 5.1 and surround system because at 4K resolution it refuses to allow you to change audio output format. Any help on this please. submitted by...
  5. Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exclusive content ever going to happen for Xbox players????: The reason that other platforms will only get the exclusive mode a year later is because the developer has an exclusivity deal with PS to add to their platform first. Not ideal for other platforms...
  6. Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can an antagonist ever be a likeable character or in the right? (Why GLaDOS is the best...: Many games have an antagonist you just cannot stand. You just want to get to the end where you'll have to option to challenge them or overthrow them. These antagonists aim to throw you off course,...
  7. Ever since I was in the insider program, my Xbox has had a lot of issues and errors.

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since I was in the insider program, my Xbox has had a lot of issues and errors.: I used to be in the insider program. I was enjoying it until on occasion when I tried to start up my Xbox One X, it gave me a “something went wrong” screen with system error codes. I believe it...
  8. I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Kinect Sports Rivals DLCs ever again due to an error.: [img] Based on the outcome, I cannot buy DLCs for Kinect Sports Rivals anymore. Everytime I try to accept the purchase, the Microsoft Store is intentionally refusing to take it because it knows I...
  9. How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come xbox has these problems ever day were you can't talk in party chat: I can't even talk to my friends and play a simple game every single day it's like this I'll even restart the console yet nothing helps 01ea6f26-7a7b-4991-9674-e46890fa7f53
  10. Titanfall DLC ever going to release?? May is half over, what gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall DLC ever going to release?? May is half over, what gives?: I have been hearing Titanfall dlc to be released in May. May is almost half over and have yet to see the download available? 9bbce93c-b34f-4702-a5d8-45cdb9b29b2d