First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360

Discus and support First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm looking new friends to play with online most of my old friends moved to the xbox one. Which I don't have yet! Friends that would like to have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkDestinyxD, Mar 26, 2014.

1. First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360

So I'm looking new friends to play with online most of my old friends moved to the xbox one. Which I don't have yet!

Friends that would like to have a good time playing games competitive or not well be great.

Main games are: COD ghost, COD BO2, GTA V, & Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Feel free to sent me a request First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 :)

:)

DarkDestinyxD, Mar 26, 2014
  2. kn0x187
    kn0x187 Guest
    black ops zombies

first of all i want to say this new xbox forum layout i dislike, btw. Im still here and thats what matters. xbox4life.

First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 [​IMG]

Also i need new friends on my list to play zombies with i have discovered alot alot alot of new tricks on the excalation zombie map.

kn0x187, Mar 26, 2014
  3. New to xbox!

Hello there xbox community. I just got my first xbox 360 today and I'm looking for new friends to play with on Black Ops 2 and Halo 4. Unfortunately I don't have a mic right now but I am going to get one tomorrow. I'm enjoying xbox so far, now all I need
    is people to play with First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 :).

Nightmare CcG, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

First Xbox

Xbox one was the first I owned but I played on my friends Xbox 360.
  5. Tomesso Win User

Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?

If you are new to the game, I highly recommend you to play with a friend first. You can also find good players on the SoT forum.
  6. CLOROX D VIKING Win User

Alien vs Predator 2010 Backwards Compatible

this was the first game I ever played on Xbox 360 and I made a lot of friends playing infestation on temple.
  7. Duster589 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Have you tried having him send you a friend request? This is some information I was able to find. It might be worth a shot to have him send you a friend request.

Viewing your Xbox One friends on your Xbox 360 friends list

With Xbox One, a friend is anyone whom you add to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One does not require that they send a friend request first.

When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as your followers list. If you accept a new friend request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you will see them as a friend AND a follower
    on Xbox One. However, friends who have been added on Xbox One will not automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept, you’ll
    then see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
  8. becca123boo Win User

Looking for xbox one friends close to the age of 8

Hi, my daughter is 9 and is always playing minecraft but is new to the Xbox one and is looking for friends to play with as all her friends have the 360 Gt -
Thema:

First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360

1. First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - forum friends play

2. Xbox Ambassader Forum Quiz.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassader Forum Quiz.: Im unable to post this in the xbox ambassader forums for some reason but anyways I need help On Question which is where are the xbox forum guidelines located? (select all that apply) in the...
  3. Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant post replies to posts on the xbox forums?: Trying to help a few people out, but am unable to reply as when I try to post the answer / fix it just tells me to try again... Is there a limit of replies per day you can post or something like...
  4. The ethics in locking a forum discussion

in XBoX Accessibility
    The ethics in locking a forum discussion: To have the community's thoughts and viewpoints properly expressed, it is unethical to lock a discussion with out appropriate deliberation. As the person locking the discussion on an opinion of...
  5. Forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forum: Qui peut marquer un message comme "Répondu"? [Translate] Who can mark a message like "Answered"? e5a8470f-3615-4cf3-b681-5d8aaea50975
  6. from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.

in XBoX on Consoles
    from [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] to itchycalf.: so i had this gamer tag since xbox 360 and all of a sudden today it was changed ti can't lie its pretty funny [Mod removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] & in order to change it they want me to...
  7. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  8. Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban - This forum is for the Enforcement team: Dear Enforcement team, I am writing to you today to talk about my console ban. I have no idea why ive been banned but it all happened suddenly. Ive been banned since Feburary 4th. Ive been to the...
  9. ADDED FRIENDS through xbox forums don't show in FL on X360

in XBoX on Consoles
    ADDED FRIENDS through xbox forums don't show in FL on X360: Hi, I added a bunch of new friends on XBL a while ago, I was logged in on XBL on my PC back then. They all accepted my request and they all show in my FL when I log in on PC. When I log in on my...
  10. New Forums -- New Friends inquire/add/follow: post here

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Forums -- New Friends inquire/add/follow: post here: Still looking to fill up the que of 1000 max or just to add to your 50+ like myself for Forza 5 and Titanfall etc... be15f1c2-f804-40de-aaea-a544fb429b5f