First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360

Discus and support First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm looking new friends to play with online most of my old friends moved to the xbox one. Which I don't have yet! Friends that would like to have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkDestinyxD, Mar 26, 2014.

1. First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360

So I'm looking new friends to play with online most of my old friends moved to the xbox one. Which I don't have yet!

Friends that would like to have a good time playing games competitive or not well be great.

Main games are: COD ghost, COD BO2, GTA V, & Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Feel free to sent me a request First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 :)

:)

DarkDestinyxD, Mar 26, 2014
  2. kn0x187
    kn0x187 Guest
    black ops zombies

first of all i want to say this new xbox forum layout i dislike, btw. Im still here and thats what matters. xbox4life.

First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 [​IMG]

Also i need new friends on my list to play zombies with i have discovered alot alot alot of new tricks on the excalation zombie map.

kn0x187, Mar 26, 2014
  3. New to xbox!

Hello there xbox community. I just got my first xbox 360 today and I'm looking for new friends to play with on Black Ops 2 and Halo 4. Unfortunately I don't have a mic right now but I am going to get one tomorrow. I'm enjoying xbox so far, now all I need
    is people to play with First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 :).

Nightmare CcG, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

First Xbox

Xbox one was the first I owned but I played on my friends Xbox 360.
  5. Tomesso Win User

Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?

If you are new to the game, I highly recommend you to play with a friend first. You can also find good players on the SoT forum.
  6. CLOROX D VIKING Win User

Alien vs Predator 2010 Backwards Compatible

this was the first game I ever played on Xbox 360 and I made a lot of friends playing infestation on temple.
  7. Bandido1508 Win User

360 Game invites

this may help

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/friends-groups/view-xbox-one-friends-on-xbox-360

On Xbox One, a friend is anyone you’ve added to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One doesn’t require that they send a friend request first.
    When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as in your followers list. If you accept a new friend
    request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you’ll see them as both a friend and a follower on Xbox One.

However, friends who’ve been added on Xbox One won’t automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept,
    you’ll see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.

If you go into the 360 game menu on the xbox one you may be able to see this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7YhbokEf2U&feature=emb_logo
  8. Duster589 Win User

Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Have you tried having him send you a friend request? This is some information I was able to find. It might be worth a shot to have him send you a friend request.

Viewing your Xbox One friends on your Xbox 360 friends list

With Xbox One, a friend is anyone whom you add to your friends list. Adding new friends on Xbox One does not require that they send a friend request first.

When you sign in to an Xbox One console, your Xbox 360 friends will automatically appear in your friends list, as well as your followers list. If you accept a new friend request sent from an Xbox 360 console, you will see them as a friend AND a follower
    on Xbox One. However, friends who have been added on Xbox One will not automatically show up on your Xbox 360 list. If you plan to play with them on your Xbox 360, you’ll have to send a friend request through your Xbox 360 console. Once they accept, you’ll
    then see them in your friends list on both of your consoles.
Thema:

First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360

1. First forum, New friends to play with on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - forum friends play

2. Induction to the Xbox Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Induction to the Xbox Forums: Hi, i'm coming to you all today in-regards to this test, i know its forbidden to ask for help. but this test is officially glitched out.. and it seems that, some people in this xbox ambassador...
  3. I could not access chat on the Xbox Community forum so I contacted support. I selected a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I could not access chat on the Xbox Community forum so I contacted support. I selected a...: When tech support called me back he ask my Email then for microsoft verification code and a six digit pin code so he could see my account info! Made me think he wanted to hack my account! Why...
  4. I can't find forum guidlines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find forum guidlines: I am having trouble finding the answer to this question.Where are the xbox forum guidelines? dce441b0-612d-4ab3-91ef-5a7c6f14c5b8
  5. can i get banned by using xbox forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i get banned by using xbox forums: so recently there was a post i made regarding fake xbox live accounts after a few days i felt the post was unnecessary i i did get an answer but i did not want to remember what happened so i tried...
  6. Xbox pc beta forums

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pc beta forums: is there a place i can browse and talk to other players? Finding answers to some of my problems is really bothersome would be nice if there were threads on topics i could read up on before i make...
  7. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  8. Ambassadors forum test

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors forum test: I'm having problems answering the questions for the Ambassadors forum test, particularly 1 and 3. I cannot find the answers to these 2 questions anywhere. can i please get some help?...
  9. ADDED FRIENDS through xbox forums don't show in FL on X360

in XBoX on Consoles
    ADDED FRIENDS through xbox forums don't show in FL on X360: Hi, I added a bunch of new friends on XBL a while ago, I was logged in on XBL on my PC back then. They all accepted my request and they all show in my FL when I log in on PC. When I log in on my...
  10. New Forums -- New Friends inquire/add/follow: post here

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Forums -- New Friends inquire/add/follow: post here: Still looking to fill up the que of 1000 max or just to add to your 50+ like myself for Forza 5 and Titanfall etc... be15f1c2-f804-40de-aaea-a544fb429b5f