First game

Discus and support First game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! :) I was born in 1982, so have quite a colourful history with games! My first experience, was in a local Dixons store (UK), and was with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pawncrackers, Apr 21, 2019.

1. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

First game

Hi! First game :)

I was born in 1982, so have quite a colourful history with games! My first experience, was in a local Dixons store (UK), and was with a Nintendo Game and Watch handheld game, Super Mario Bros. My first game played on a console was the NES, with Duck Hunt,
    using the light gun, and Super Mario Bros. First game :p

There were MANY kiosks littered around department stores back then, so while my Mother would go shopping on a Saturday, I would chill at John Menzies, Debenhams, a local toyshop and Game - where I first experienced Donkey Kong Country on a 50" rear projector
    TV. I'll never forget that. <3

The last notable kiosk I liked, was for the Dreamcast. Absolutely fell for that system, and still buy for it, to this day. First game :)

L

:)

pawncrackers, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Pyramid Head15 Win User

First game

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[quote user=""]

word's can't hurt you IRL, so they do even less when typed being buthurt is being buthurt, people need to get over themselves.

[/quote] Blanket statement.

Caveman is still caveman.

Go play with this shiny nickel.

[/quote] you are right, if the hollywood sign fell ontop of you it could probably hurt or kill you so I guess if someone starts talking about how they sleep with your mom, then the words eject from the xbox, grow, gain weight, then land on your arms or something
    you could be hurt, but random person on the internet # 373,244 cannot hurt you (unless they track you down ect. ect.)

[/quote] So let met this straight:

You say words can never hurt someone--even in real life?

And you can't think of ANY examples?NONE at all?

Also:

my point

-

-

-

your head. Reread the parts I highlighted (before I quoted you at all)
  3. US Revenge Win User

First game

word's can't hurt you IRL, so they do even less when typed being buthurt is being buthurt, people need to get over themselves.
  4. Pyramid Head15 Win User

First game

if some random person on the internet can call you names and make you sad you are not mature enough to play online.

-

OP

get skyrim.

[/quote] If some imbecile gets a hold of a keyboard and bangs his head against it with their brain dead logic, I don;t think they are smart enough to be on the internet.
  5. Pyramid Head15 Win User

First game

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

You all take online gaming too seriously.

-

If I wanted to play online and without talking to anyone I'd play on PS3.

[/quote] Funny, because I do the same on my Xbox.

Also: good job supporting and promoting immoral behavior. Let be known that PhilMarck supports raciest behavior.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

First game

Mass Effect 1 & 2

Dark Souls

Dragons Dogma

Singularity

Metro 2033

Dead Space 1 & 2

Skyrim

Fallout: New Vegas

Assasins Creed Series

-

To name a couple
Thema:

First game

1. First game - Similar Threads - game

2. Game pass trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass trial: Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the router, and reset the xbox 3 times. Nothing has...
  3. Creepiest game you ever played?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creepiest game you ever played?: Outlast took me more than one scare in the early morning d982ddf9-871e-43e8-81cf-861fd40fa8a0
  4. For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor Audio Distortion and lagging game: Ok so everyday I play For Honor my game has this audio distortion when it's doing it my frames in game drop and every button feels unresponsive. It happens usually all game. I have the original...
  5. Hay consecuensia al comprar el ultimate game pass? [Mod Translated - Is there consistency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hay consecuensia al comprar el ultimate game pass? [Mod Translated - Is there consistency...: Hola, buen día. Yo tengo un la suscripciones de Xbox game pass y la gold para consola, si me uno al Xbox game pass ultimate (game pass + gold) se me restablecen las que ya tengo y se le suman al...
  6. Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility and what makes one game compatible over another.: Not to sound like an entitled baby but. What makes a games backwards compatibility more important than the others? Most of the games that are currently backwards compatible are not what i would...
  7. Game Saves

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Saves: Have we gotten a viable excuse for why we can't access and manage our own game saves. 19c245da-b074-4e22-b6e1-6b997c2291a9
  8. Can't join Lan game on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join Lan game on Minecraft: so I made a dedicated server for minecraft bedrock and when I try to join it on my Xbox (again through lan) it says "you need to authenticate to microsoft services" I looked it up and could find...
  9. Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc: Hey I have xbox game pass for pc and I really want to play the game vampyre. I have had many issues with this game. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it numerous times. I played for a...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...