First game

Discus and support First game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! :) I was born in 1982, so have quite a colourful history with games! My first experience, was in a local Dixons store (UK), and was with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pawncrackers, Apr 21, 2019.

1. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

First game

Hi! First game :)

I was born in 1982, so have quite a colourful history with games! My first experience, was in a local Dixons store (UK), and was with a Nintendo Game and Watch handheld game, Super Mario Bros. My first game played on a console was the NES, with Duck Hunt,
    using the light gun, and Super Mario Bros. First game :p

There were MANY kiosks littered around department stores back then, so while my Mother would go shopping on a Saturday, I would chill at John Menzies, Debenhams, a local toyshop and Game - where I first experienced Donkey Kong Country on a 50" rear projector
    TV. I'll never forget that. <3

The last notable kiosk I liked, was for the Dreamcast. Absolutely fell for that system, and still buy for it, to this day. First game :)

L

:)

pawncrackers, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Pyramid Head15 Win User

First game

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[quote user=""]

word's can't hurt you IRL, so they do even less when typed being buthurt is being buthurt, people need to get over themselves.

[/quote] Blanket statement.

Caveman is still caveman.

Go play with this shiny nickel.

[/quote] you are right, if the hollywood sign fell ontop of you it could probably hurt or kill you so I guess if someone starts talking about how they sleep with your mom, then the words eject from the xbox, grow, gain weight, then land on your arms or something
    you could be hurt, but random person on the internet # 373,244 cannot hurt you (unless they track you down ect. ect.)

[/quote] So let met this straight:

You say words can never hurt someone--even in real life?

And you can't think of ANY examples?NONE at all?

Also:

my point

-

-

-

your head. Reread the parts I highlighted (before I quoted you at all)
  3. US Revenge Win User

First game

word's can't hurt you IRL, so they do even less when typed being buthurt is being buthurt, people need to get over themselves.
  4. Pyramid Head15 Win User

First game

if some random person on the internet can call you names and make you sad you are not mature enough to play online.

-

OP

get skyrim.

[/quote] If some imbecile gets a hold of a keyboard and bangs his head against it with their brain dead logic, I don;t think they are smart enough to be on the internet.
  5. Pyramid Head15 Win User

First game

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

You all take online gaming too seriously.

-

If I wanted to play online and without talking to anyone I'd play on PS3.

[/quote] Funny, because I do the same on my Xbox.

Also: good job supporting and promoting immoral behavior. Let be known that PhilMarck supports raciest behavior.
  6. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

First game

Mass Effect 1 & 2

Dark Souls

Dragons Dogma

Singularity

Metro 2033

Dead Space 1 & 2

Skyrim

Fallout: New Vegas

Assasins Creed Series

-

To name a couple
Thema:

First game

1. First game - Similar Threads - game

2. Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?: I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion sickness and he is the reason I even got into...
  3. WIN 8 games are no longer able to connect to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIN 8 games are no longer able to connect to Xbox: As of a few hours ago (all was fine earlier this morning), none of my WIN 8 games are able to connect to Xbox. Taptiles asks for my password and then tells me I already own it and then throws an...
  4. coping with life through videos games

in XBoX on Consoles
    coping with life through videos games: Glad to hear that video games have helped you through a lot and keep strong dude. For me it was always that escapism and to a little bit as an adult it still does. When playing I like to feel...
  5. favorite game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    favorite game: what is your favorite game? mine is black ops 3... ce7c65e4-353a-45d6-becc-b3ee23b632fb
  6. Influence of gaming and violence question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Influence of gaming and violence question: I find it strange how desensitized we are to things. There is a lot that could be changed for the better. 64ec79a9-3fa1-4e81-8985-ee2ec42657d6
  7. Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: I have an active Game Pass subscription, I'm incapable of launching any of the games from it that I didn't already own prior to paying for the subscription. I was able to play one, being Black...
  8. How Long Have You Been Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Long Have You Been Gaming?: More than 12 years. I remember playing Sega and snes. d9b282e2-5313-4f01-85ec-45236463c537
  9. Xbox one games won’t work please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games won’t work please help: Hi so im really needing some help with some issues im having with my xbox one firstly it keeps crashing then i need to restart the console and it continues to do this for a while secondly when now...
  10. Game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass: Comprei um cartão de R$ 29,00 válido por 30 dias no mercado muffato, inseri o código no Xbox, ele validou mas não consigo jogar nenhum jogo. [Translation- I bought a card of $ 29.00 valid for 30...