First purchase on xbox marketplace.

Discus and support First purchase on xbox marketplace. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Call of Duty: Ghosts season pass online and have not been rewarded credits for my first marketplace purchase. It should of been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KillerWebby83, Jan 28, 2014.

1. First purchase on xbox marketplace.

I purchased the Call of Duty: Ghosts season pass online and have not been rewarded credits for my first marketplace purchase. It should of been awarded, when I previously purchased the Black Ops II season pass.

:)

KillerWebby83, Jan 28, 2014
  2. AweBeyCon
    AweBeyCon Guest
    100 MSP for first purchase?

Make Your 1st Purchase on Xbox LIVE Marketplace:

Available only to participants making their first Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchase since joining Xbox LIVE (it is still considered a "first time purchase" if the participant has not made a Marketplace purchase since 12/31/07).

This is defined as the purchase of an Xbox LIVE Marketplace item using Microsoft Points or a dollar denominated credit card transaction. Your first purchase must be made on or after the confirmation of your enrollment into the Program.

The purchase of Microsoft Points only will not count towards receiving these Microsoft Points.

If you have already made an Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchase prior to the start of the Program, you are not eligible for this award.

Only participants who make their first purchase on the Marketplace will earn one hundred (100) Microsoft Points.

Participants can only earn these Microsoft Points one time during the Program.

AweBeyCon, Jan 28, 2014
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    1st purchase on markerplace

The rewards refers to the first purchase you ever made on the marketplace, not the first purchase made after joining Rewards. Sorry.

onyxishere, Jan 28, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For assistance with the Rewards program, you would need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

The first purchase does have to be your first since joining Live, not just since joining the program. So if you made any purchases before joining, you would not receive those credits.

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

For assistance with the Rewards program, you would need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

The first purchase does have to be your first since joining Live, not just since joining the program. So if you made any purchases before joining, you would not receive those credits.
  6. AweBeyCon Win User

100 MSP for first purchase?

Make Your 1st Purchase on Xbox LIVE Marketplace:

Available only to participants making their first Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchase since joining Xbox LIVE (it is still considered a "first time purchase" if the participant has not made a Marketplace purchase since 12/31/07).

This is defined as the purchase of an Xbox LIVE Marketplace item using Microsoft Points or a dollar denominated credit card transaction. Your first purchase must be made on or after the confirmation of your enrollment into the Program.

The purchase of Microsoft Points only will not count towards receiving these Microsoft Points.

If you have already made an Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchase prior to the start of the Program, you are not eligible for this award.

Only participants who make their first purchase on the Marketplace will earn one hundred (100) Microsoft Points.

Participants can only earn these Microsoft Points one time during the Program.
  7. Linkwick-63B8BEB6-D3 Win User

Xbox Live reward program now availible in Australia

A note for all that have signed up - there are a couple of provisos in the fine print for the "1st purchase from Live Marketplace" and "1st purchase/renewal of online Live Gold membership".

It's not counted as your "first" from signing up in the program. If you've bought something from the Marketplace since 21/12/2007 then you unfortunately don't qualify as you've bought something already.

[quote user="Terms and Conditions"]Make Your 1st Purchase on Xbox LIVE Marketplace: Available only to participants making their first Xbox LIVE Marketplace purchase since joining Xbox LIVE (it is still considered a "first time purchase" if the participant
    has not made a Marketplace purchase since 12/31/07)...
    [/quote]

Source

Same goes for the online Gold renewal/purchase - can't have done it after 31/12/2007, though to qualify you have to use an attached credit card and buy Gold either via the console or Xbox.com, not a prepaid card.

Shame, could have used the MSPoints for Marketplace purchases, would be an easy 100. :-(
  8. taidara Win User

Account keeps disconnecting from xbox live

DLC's that you have purchased from Xbox LIVE Marketplace are free of charge to download at any time, with the same profile you first used to purchase with.
  9. PollockRoc Win User

"Credit" Microsoft Points?

Also, it is any credits you get from the Xbox Rewards promotions (Activate and use Netflix for the first time, First time Marketplace purchase, etc.)
Thema:

1. First purchase on xbox marketplace. - Similar Threads - purchase marketplace

2. DC Universe Online Marketplace Cash Purchase NOT appearing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DC Universe Online Marketplace Cash Purchase NOT appearing in game: I bought $15 worth of Marketplace Cash in DC Universe Online and it is NOT appearing in game for me. I've logged and relogged from the game several times. I hard reset my console too. Still no...
  3. GFWL Marketplace could not retrieve purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL Marketplace could not retrieve purchase history: This has been a frequent issue in the past and as of today, I am also unable to access my purchased DLC through the GFWL Marketplace. 9ec1eebb-a651-464c-bb9b-b9a54ff1d3a5
  4. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  5. Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with purchasing Sid Meiers Revolution on the Xbox Marketplace: So I put countless of hours playing Sid Meiers games on my xbox as a kid, I saw that it’s available on the marketplace so instinctivley I wanted to purchase it. My console wont purchase it,...
  6. GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...: Hi, I'm trying to access the Games for Windows Live Marketplace but I get this error message: "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later." It's...
  7. Purchasing extensions on marketplace on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing extensions on marketplace on Xbox One: I bought some nhl coins from the store, got charged for it but didn't get the coins in game. 84e03844-939f-41ef-8af6-ddd9278266bb
  8. GFWL Marketplace is broken again, and can not let people download their purchased games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GFWL Marketplace is broken again, and can not let people download their purchased games.: The GFWL Marketplace is once again broken. Can someone from Microsoft please fix the server back end again. This has happened before. The last time with this same issue was fixed on the...
  9. Purchasing Xbox 360 Marketplace content FAQ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox 360 Marketplace content FAQ: Hey everyone! If you have questions regarding purchasing Xbox 360 Marketplace content, you come to the right place! We've included all the necessary information you will need before you start...
  10. GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    GFW (Live) Marketplace Error came back! "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. ...: Hi, I'm trying to access the Games for Windows Live Marketplace but I get this error message: "There was an error retrieving your purchase history. Please sign out and try again later." It's...