First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?

Discus and support First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XCrazedxPyroX [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XCrazedxPyroX, Oct 28, 2019.

1. First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?

/u/XCrazedxPyroX, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

transfering games between laptop and desktop

3. J0hnsta115 Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I am really excited for both. I'm registered to participate in the xcloud beta but I've also pre-ordered Stadia to try out the service. I was a part of project stream when it was in beta, and I absolutely loved my time with it, so I'm excited for the future.
  4. Atherza Win User

Is XBOX getting too ambitious?

With all the rumours whizzing around, I don't believe them all apart from the confirmed Project XCloud Gaming Service. Hopefully we'll have more on XCloud at e3.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Will xcloud be available in South Africa?

I would say it might be. The xCloud project is supposed to for more than just gaming, such as business and schools and the whole nine. So its likely that it could be rolled out to South Africa and other regions that experience limited services but, its
    currently unclear at this point and time as most information about Microsoft's projects are still behind closed doors.
  6. kRevali Win User

Add cross platform games

Thema:

First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?

1. First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means? - Similar Threads - trying Project xCloud

2. Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Linking Twitter to Xbox one "That didnt work,try again": Ive been trying off and on to link my twitter and xbox accounts but always get the "That didnt work, Try again" message. I have rechecked password etc multiple times every time I try. I have gone...
  3. Has anyone tried????

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried????: Hello everyone, Next month i will be going to Portland and i been thinking if i should leave my xbox at home and try to stream it from my hotel room? has anyone tried to use console streaming...
  4. Trying to install game from pc to pc and xbox one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to install game from pc to pc and xbox one s: When using the microsoft store, I'm trying to install gears 5 after buying game pass ultimate. I read that i need to download the x box app. So I am. But before I did this I noticed that I could...
  5. "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Incorrect formatted postcode" when I'm trying to buy Game Pass.: I've checked another thread with this problem but it didn't help. The postcode I put into the box is the exact postcode linked to my account. Why doesn't it work?...
  6. Ive tried everything to try and stream games

in XboX Insiders
    Ive tried everything to try and stream games: So as some of you now i broke my leg recently and have been trying to get the xbox streaming app to work. Ive tried everything. I made sure everything was right. My xbox can stream games, i have...
  7. Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later: Fortnite: Unable to sign in to your account for Xbox live, please try later . I keep getting this message when trying to play fortnite. After many many emails back & forth with Epic they...
  8. 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist...: 0x8004886A is my errorcode, when I try to log into the X-Box app. Found nothing about ist online,what i need to do,thx!!!! 10225b01-4f1f-48a9-8196-eabd03156b04
  9. How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...

in XboX Insiders
    How do you complete the task that puts download a game for the ?. Try installing several...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  10. trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!: Can anyone help me please? I have a game cd originally made for the first xbox, from approx 2004. I can still use this game on my original xbox, but, with my newer tv, the picture quality is not...