First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?

Discus and support First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XCrazedxPyroX [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XCrazedxPyroX, Oct 28, 2019.

1. First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?

/u/XCrazedxPyroX, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

transfering games between laptop and desktop

3. J0hnsta115 Win User

xCloud Console Streaming vs. Cloud Streaming

I am really excited for both. I'm registered to participate in the xcloud beta but I've also pre-ordered Stadia to try out the service. I was a part of project stream when it was in beta, and I absolutely loved my time with it, so I'm excited for the future.
  4. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  5. Atherza Win User

Is XBOX getting too ambitious?

With all the rumours whizzing around, I don't believe them all apart from the confirmed Project XCloud Gaming Service. Hopefully we'll have more on XCloud at e3.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means?

1. First time trying out this Project xCloud service, anybody know what this error message means? - Similar Threads - trying Project xCloud

2. Cannot Update Store after 20 hours and multiple tries

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Update Store after 20 hours and multiple tries: The store has been updating now for, at a guess over 20 hours. It remains on 0% and I've tried to restart it a few times via pause and resume also cancelled it and restarted it but no progress is...
  3. Error code 0x80073cf3 when trying to install games from the game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073cf3 when trying to install games from the game pass for PC: Hello, All is in the title, I can't install game like Minecraft Dungeons for exemple with the game pass. The download can't begin and it show that (Try again in few minutes ...). I've try lot of...
  4. I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to link my account to epic games and it says that I need to get ahold of support: [img] I've contacted epic games about it and they said it could be because it's a child account and I need to get ahold of xbox to help so can you guys help me too?...
  5. When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to add a credit card or debit card as a payment I am getting the message, "Your...: I cannot add a credit card or debit card for Xbox purchases. When trying to add any credit card or debit card as a payment on my Xbox I get the message, "Your bank couldn't authorize this...
  6. USB port not recognised whilst trying to do an offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB port not recognised whilst trying to do an offline system update: Hi, I keep getting an error message which means I need to do an offline system update. I have followed all the steps carefully but when it comes to plugging in the flash drive into a USB port on...
  7. I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card: have a code that reads 0x80820011 please help I’m trying to add my Xbox live card b375bff6-e616-4a40-97e8-b9983c052429
  8. Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know of any issues with project xcloud. I have tried the usual troubleshooting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  9. I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to register for the project xbox Xcloud (preview) but it's got my old email...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Trooperben79 [link] [comments]
  10. trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!: Can anyone help me please? I have a game cd originally made for the first xbox, from approx 2004. I can still use this game on my original xbox, but, with my newer tv, the picture quality is not...