Fit-Ness Monster Achievement Stuck at 98%

Discus and support Fit-Ness Monster Achievement Stuck at 98% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just yesterday, I finally completed my 50th stamp card, but the Fit-Ness Monster achievement is stuck at 98%. I have even worked halfway through stamp... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SmillerTime789, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Fit-Ness Monster Achievement Stuck at 98%

Just yesterday, I finally completed my 50th stamp card, but the Fit-Ness Monster achievement is stuck at 98%. I have even worked halfway through stamp card 51 in hopes the extra stamps would make the achievement unlock, but it still says 98%. I know achievement
    points don't really count for anything but, after having spent over a year working toward this, it's very frustrating to not get that award telling everybody "I did it". I'm hoping this is something that can be resolved, as this achievement is what motivated
    me to keep turning on Xbox Fitness and dealing with the crashes and lost stamps day after day.

:)

SmillerTime789, Mar 25, 2015
  2. Laladien
    Laladien Guest
    Please fix Xbox Fitness Leaderboards

None of mine is fixed. It still shows my points wrong, completed challenges wrong and it's reporting that I'm still level 49 - when I'm 51. My Fit-Ness Monster achievement won't unlock thanks to this, too. At least I assume that's why it hasn't unlocked.

Laladien, Mar 25, 2015
  3. FH2 - Stone Cold Skiller achievement

BUMP

I am also in the same boat.... 65 skill points earned, all perks purchased. Achievement progress stuck at 98%...

Jaysav-3599DF1D-75ED-4FC6-A789-7253C95DEEFC, Mar 25, 2015
  4. Laladien
    Laladien Guest

This is happening to me, too. I just hit 51 today and it's still at 98%... I've tried all kinds of things, but I can't get it to recognize that I've cleared the 50th card. Did you have any luck with this?

Laladien, Apr 30, 2015
  5. Laladien Win User

This is happening to me, too. I just hit 51 today and it's still at 98%... I've tried all kinds of things, but I can't get it to recognize that I've cleared the 50th card. Did you have any luck with this?
  6. Laladien Win User

Please fix Xbox Fitness Leaderboards

None of mine is fixed. It still shows my points wrong, completed challenges wrong and it's reporting that I'm still level 49 - when I'm 51. My Fit-Ness Monster achievement won't unlock thanks to this, too. At least I assume that's why it hasn't unlocked.
  7. BarbecueSausage Win User

Frustrations with games

I remember the last achievement glitched for me on WRC 5, it got stuck at 98% on the last achievement. So annoying lol.
  8. Jaysav-3599DF1D-75ED Win User

FH2 - Stone Cold Skiller achievement

BUMP

I am also in the same boat.... 65 skill points earned, all perks purchased. Achievement progress stuck at 98%...
  9. HuNTeRSPA Win User

Achievement tracker stuck at 98%

Thank you for your response. :) I am already trying to contact them by I am not sure if I am writing at the correct place. I don't know what to do. I only can think about asking for a partial or full reset of my stats on the game to try to achieve the
    requirements again but I am not sure if that is even possible.
Thema:

1. Fit-Ness Monster Achievement Stuck at 98% - Similar Threads - Fit Ness Monster

2. Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: cannot access the Tutorial box: Xbox 360 Kinect Zumba fitness Join the Party disc issue: after signing in, cannot get the Tutorial box to open up. The only boxes that can open are Individual and Multi player. The Tutorial will...
  3. XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX FITNESS WILL BE BACK !!!: OK, maybe Xbox Fitness Up was too innovative for the period in which it was launched but now... Now the need to exercise at home is never been so High... Why don't give as back something that we...
  4. Can’t get my screen to fit right????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t get my screen to fit right????: I have a Mitsubishi (Model WD-73738) TV that seems to only have 3 different screen sizes. The smallest one is STILL too big. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is there a way around it? It...
  5. : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen: : Xbox One S not fitting TV screen Ugh. I don't have the money to buy another one so this is really bothering. Oh well I guess. a78e39c6-7370-475c-9b99-475feabcb53e
  6. How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic: Ive linked my Facebook profile with my Xbox one so that I can use my photos on Facebook to personalize. My gammer picture but my xbox one refuses to except the pics itried to choose from n tells...
  7. Zumba fitness world party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zumba fitness world party: I bought this game from Amazon and I did not get the manual. I was able to get the kinect to read my steps but I have no idea how to get a second player. So on the tv it only picks up one person...
  8. Zumba fitness

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zumba fitness: How can I have two dancers show on the kinect on xbox one??? c910d5d6-c926-45f7-8735-d11763112a04
  9. New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox is far to big and not going to fit!!!!: Who else agrees that the new Xbox that’s coming out next year looks more like a pc than a Xbox. personally I hate the look it’s too big and not going to fit where I need it to!!!! submitted by...
  10. Fit to phone

in XboX Insiders
    Fit to phone: Is there any way to stretch the screen to fit the entire phone on xcloud? submitted by /u/mmoore2427 [link] [comments]