Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...

Discus and support Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...

/u/viniciusrsouza, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

My XBOX ONE club is gone. I was the admin and now it's gone??

3. IceStorm III Win User

Can't find SkyDrive app on Dashboard

SkyDrive was showing up under Social for me last night. Today it's showing up under Featured and Social. Social is a tab with no See All option.

SkyDrive does NOT show up if you do a search of all apps, so yeah... that makes no sense. It also means finding Crunchyroll will be a PITA when it is finally released.
  4. JetCityGambler Win User

98% and done everything, EVERYTHING! !

What does the checklist on the Social Club page show? That will tell you what you're missing.
  5. FlyOceanBlue Win User

Clubs on xbox live why are they not updating their feeds ?

Yes I unplugged my console and did a complete restart it didn't seem to work all of the clubs I am a member of only show screens or feeds from 24 hr ago , nothing new shows up . And I can't seem to send screenshots to any clubs.
  6. bbarley Win User

Now I'm freaking out!!

I agree Puby. I got stuff from Newegg where last update was scanned at Newark. Next day it showed up at my house. After it was delivered it finally showed full tracking status.
Thema:

Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after...

1. Five days ago, I told/showed here that social clubs not showing up was finally fixed after... - Similar Threads - Five days ago

2. 为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    为什么我的账号不能参加黑五的金会员活动?[Translation-Why can't my account participate in Black Five's Gold...: 我看论坛有人可以参 黑五的金会员活动,而且是老用户。但是我却不可以。我点击购买却是原价 [Translation-I see someone in the forum can participate in the Black Five gold membership activities, but also the old users. But I can't. I click to...
  3. GTA-V(Five) Start Up Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA-V(Five) Start Up Issues: has anyone been having issues starting up GTA. It has been over a year and this problem has yet to be resolved, i bought both digital and hard copies of the game. The games boots shows the title...
  4. hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five: hello community members to all new old or returning members as my first time posting a question here please i respectfully ask how do i get past story mode? i own an xbox how can i get past story...
  5. Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....: My sync button doesn't work either with controllers and had this problem for over a month now. My sync button turns on the console turns off my Xbox One X and the light flashes twice stops...
  6. Call of duty WWII, not able to clear bunker Number five D-DAY. Game freezes up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty WWII, not able to clear bunker Number five D-DAY. Game freezes up?: How do I defeat the German soldier that is trying to Bennett me, I'm not getting the help from Zissman that I'm supposed to? Can you help resolve this problem? 171f941d-3e70-4946-9966-94b7674eea47
  7. FIVE DAYS NOW -- BINGO STILL NOT FIXED!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIVE DAYS NOW -- BINGO STILL NOT FIXED!: The problems below are still plaguing BINGO, at least at my end. Please Fix! 002dbac2-9dce-4e97-80b6-d1300c7e52ae
  8. CoD Legacy Edition worked for five days, know says trial ends. Issue with disc or console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Legacy Edition worked for five days, know says trial ends. Issue with disc or console?: I recently purchased Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - Legacy Edition for the Xbox One. After five days of playing, I tried to enter the Zombies tab and a message popped up saying that your "trial"...
  9. EA Access allows for five day Dragon Age Inquisition trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access allows for five day Dragon Age Inquisition trial: ( Apologies if posted before ) If you are a EA Access member then you'll be able to play six hours of Dragon Age: Inquisition from November 16. The trial is six hours long and will give you...
  10. WWE APP -- DAY FIVE NOW

in XBoX on Consoles
    WWE APP -- DAY FIVE NOW: Hmmm...wonder if they are even working on it since they release informational updates on it.....NEVER! 63ab9f26-2343-495b-acc3-6b41283faf66