FIX BINGO

Discus and support FIX BINGO in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Do the people in charge of problems with Microsoft Bingo ever bother to read about any of the problems? Bingo is not connecting AGAIN, and Level 99 has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PioneerHook10, Sep 16, 2020.

1. FIX BINGO

Do the people in charge of problems with Microsoft Bingo ever bother to read about any of the problems? Bingo is not connecting AGAIN, and Level 99 has never worked in 4 years that I have been playing.

:)

PioneerHook10, Sep 16, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Fix Bingo

3. Mister Maka Win User

FIX BINGO

Hey there bunkyblue111.

Our teams are aware of some troubles with receiving free tickets and coins. Thanks a ton for your patience and if you're still having troubles with this by next week, please let us know so we can best help out :)
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

FIX BINGO

5. PioneerHook10 Win User

FIX BINGO

What about the fix for level 99?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

FIX BINGO

The issue with Microsoft Bingo, is probably because of the issue with Xbox Live having sign in issues. More info here

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
    There is nothing you can do, but wait until the issue is fixed.
Thema:

FIX BINGO

1. FIX BINGO - Similar Threads - FIX BINGO

2. I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot connect to Microsoft Bingo again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this...: I cannot connect Microsoft Bingo Again!!! Please could you help me with a fix to this problem? 4d32c3ac-59c0-44e6-afe1-7d699462f140
  3. bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem: Internet connect error becoming a problem daily. and its not on my end 89a081c6-295f-4701-a988-be57c1fbe8a4
  4. Fix Bingo!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Bingo!: I was kicked off Bingo on Saturday May 2, 2020, and now Sunday May 3, 2020 it will not even open. When will you fix these problems? I like to play Bingo because it's a good interaction game and I...
  5. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?: Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea
  6. PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM...: PLEASE FIX. I HAVE NOT COLLECTED REWARDS IN OVER TWO WEEKS, AND BINGO SAYS PROBLEM CONNECTING DURING A GAME! I HAVE LOST TICKETS AND BINGOS! PLEASE HELP 88f242f0-2b84-4046-a51c-8fb9bcf8906c
  7. When are we going to get Server Connection on XBox Bingo on PC Windows fixed

in XBoX on Windows
    When are we going to get Server Connection on XBox Bingo on PC Windows fixed: Please help. Went down around 6 EST. bc3b5995-649e-41f1-94af-31fc11f72909
  8. Bingo stll not fixed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo stll not fixed!: Weeks ago, I spoke to a chat agent and he told me to post and it would be looked at by a game ambassador. Below you can see my message but NO game ambassador ever did anything. Why was I lied...
  9. Please fix the bingo!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix the bingo!: Please fix the Bingo!! Have lost so many coins, tickets, power bingos, everything because the screen freezes when I either press Skip or just freezes when the game is over. Beyond annoying. I...
  10. TECH FIX for BINGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TECH FIX for BINGO: BINGO will not connect for daily points 1b5a7820-0de4-4bf7-b791-d6a5df92879d