Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch

Discus and support Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So I recently found a fix for the pin or passkey glitch via Bluetooth trying to connect with your xbox one s controller. 1.Turn on the controller,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SvelterPlot6452, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch

So I recently found a fix for the pin or passkey glitch via Bluetooth trying to connect with your xbox one s controller.

1.Turn on the controller, make sure it is in the "connecting" state "Presing the small button on the controller which is on the top middle" button so the light in the middle starts blinking fast.

2. Use the app "Bluetooth Force Pin Pair" (you can download it from the play store) from Solvaig JSC to try to pair. It will surely give you an error. Nevermind the error.

3. Minimize it, open the Bluetooth Auto Connect app (also can be downloaded from the play store) from UnicTeq inc. . And make sure that in profile the only checked is input device.

4. Click the button connect.

Bing bong it magically works.

--------------------------------------

5. Turn of controller. {When done gaming}

6. Delete the controller from the Bluetooth screen. You do it by clicking the cog in the right. {When done gaming}

When done gaming do step 5 and 6 and you will only do them when done gaming.

If you want to start playing again do steps 1-4.

:)

SvelterPlot6452, Jan 10, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

OK, thanks. I would likely think this is related to the version of Android. That is an older Android released around 2015 and was likely updated in subsequent versions. Might want to look at the Bluetooth drivers and see if there are any updates to
    that you can load alternatively.
  3. Honda Man 04 Win User

I hope I don't encounter this issue, but thanks in advance for if and when I do!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Glad you were able to find a solution. I'm curious what version of Android you are using? Wondering if versioning might have to do with why it wasn't accepting the default connection pairing.
  5. SvelterPlot6452 Win User

Hope you have a great day!!!!
  6. Mc Cheshire Cat Win User

Cheers this helped me out 👍
Thema:

1. Fix for the wrong pin or passkey glitch - Similar Threads - Fix wrong pin

2. Something is wrong with my Xbox One and I don't know what it is or how to fix it. Can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something is wrong with my Xbox One and I don't know what it is or how to fix it. Can...: Overwatch, Dead By Daylight, and Sims 4 freeze and kick me to the home screen but Dragon Age Inquisition is just lagging and missing a few flags/banners(I have other games but their either fine or...
  3. I've redeemed a game on the wrong platform, is there any way to fix this without buying the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've redeemed a game on the wrong platform, is there any way to fix this without buying the...: I was meant to redeem a copy of Minecraft on my Xbox but I accidentally redeemed it on my PC instead without thinking, is there a way I can redeem it on my Xbox or change what its tied to as it...
  4. Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox outlook account billing info wrong can’t fix: Hi I am not sure how to explain this 1) i live in and my account info says im in canada 2) i have a credit card on file when i check and it says for ‘purchases in canada’ 3) currently im...
  5. Wrong Engraving on controller They refused to fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong Engraving on controller They refused to fix.: I was in need of a new controller. and I saw the Design Lab which I thought that's pretty neat. I made a custom controller and it cost more than a regular controller because it's custom. and I had...
  6. How to fix wrong warranty date for XBOX India

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix wrong warranty date for XBOX India: I got my xbox delivered to me by amazon India on 7th August but when I checked on Microsoft.com and xbox device support its warranty ends on 22nd May 2019. Kindly help me fix this thanks...
  7. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...
  8. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...
  9. Need support to fix my wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need support to fix my wrongful ban: Hi guys, i have seen alot on the forums about people being wrongfully banned by the xblpet and i have also been victim to their permanent banhammer for no reason. Something i have rarely seen is...
  10. my reward account is wrong i have been a part of rewards since xbox 360 this needs fixing plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    my reward account is wrong i have been a part of rewards since xbox 360 this needs fixing plz: plz fix this i bought all my games on the market place since the 360 and i have nothing to show for it. 3c6dcf48-045d-464d-b53d-1667601e917d