Fix Game pass

Discus and support Fix Game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is the 2nd time now in a year that i have been charged for the xbox game pass after i did the free trail a year ago it has auto renewedon its on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AegisTheHorrid, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Fix Game pass

This is the 2nd time now in a year that i have been charged for the xbox game pass after i did the free trail a year ago it has auto renewedon its on despite me turning off auto renew on the game pass almost a year ago i havemt even been able to use my
    xbox for almost a month because it wont update i cant even sign into xbox live so no one could have even accidentaly bought it i cant request a refund on the microsoft site i am extremely disappointed as i have been an xbox person forever but this is ridiculous
    i when this happened before i didnt try to get the refund i figured screw it and ill try it out again but i didnt like it and made sure the auto renew was off but it keeps turning it back on on its own it hasnt charged me in the last 6 months then i wake up
    this morning and i have a $29 charge when my xbox hasnt even been on in days when i get off work i will be calling the support number that i had to look up on google because it is not on the microsoft website that i could find and i will be getting a refund
    for this service that i did not buy and dont even like

:)

AegisTheHorrid, Jul 15, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Fix Game pass

3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Fix Game pass

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Fix Game pass

You will need to go through https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us select billing and at the virtual agent, select other options, then select a topic, then select
    see other contact options and request a callback
  5. zzXBLADEXzz Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse preorder bonus DLC not working.

Anyway to fix this with the season pass with a disk version of the game?
  6. Ant0nTheGreat Win User

How do I put some zip on my passes?

The passes in the game are just lazy. And they still haven't fixed it for 12.
Thema:

Fix Game pass

1. Fix Game pass - Similar Threads - Fix Game pass

2. 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix?: 0x97e107df Is an error I am receiving when trying to access gamepass games? What’s the fix? 6e6c64b6-1ab9-484e-95ea-9115973584e0
  3. Why my games thread marked as fixed when it wasn't

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my games thread marked as fixed when it wasn't: My thread payment took but no games , has been closed by moderator amber and marked as solved, when it's obvious by reading my last reply properly it hasn't. Nothing is solved until i receive a...
  4. i have no internet xbox one s wont save game progress is there a fix for this or did i just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have no internet xbox one s wont save game progress is there a fix for this or did i just...: i have no internet i just bought a xbox one s i bought a xbox so i could play offline xbox forums says you can play games offline. you can play offline but you CANT SAVE GAMES without internet!...
  5. Monitor turns off while streaming a game! How to fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Monitor turns off while streaming a game! How to fix it?: My PC (with win 10 64 bit) and my monitor (Asus MX279H) work fine such much as the streaming service, till I play a game online. In that moment the video turns off authomatically every few...
  6. Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005): I have found a fix that I have found to have worked even after multiple restarts: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu) Open Accounts Click Sign-in Options Scroll down to Privacy...
  7. A fix for games not downloading or giving an error when downloading.

in XboX Insiders
    A fix for games not downloading or giving an error when downloading.: So folks I had this problem all night and finally found a fix thanks to doing some googling. It seems that if you look in your services in the task manager there is something called storage...
  8. Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DauntingSky [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KrazyCrayon [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox exclusive games in Game pass remain fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox exclusive games in Game pass remain fixed: Xbox exclusive games (Forza horizon 4, sea of thieves, gears of war, remain fixed in XBOX game pass or can exit the game pass.) I have physical and with game pass I can play without putting the...