Fix Game pass

Discus and support Fix Game pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is the 2nd time now in a year that i have been charged for the xbox game pass after i did the free trail a year ago it has auto renewedon its on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AegisTheHorrid, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Fix Game pass

This is the 2nd time now in a year that i have been charged for the xbox game pass after i did the free trail a year ago it has auto renewedon its on despite me turning off auto renew on the game pass almost a year ago i havemt even been able to use my
    xbox for almost a month because it wont update i cant even sign into xbox live so no one could have even accidentaly bought it i cant request a refund on the microsoft site i am extremely disappointed as i have been an xbox person forever but this is ridiculous
    i when this happened before i didnt try to get the refund i figured screw it and ill try it out again but i didnt like it and made sure the auto renew was off but it keeps turning it back on on its own it hasnt charged me in the last 6 months then i wake up
    this morning and i have a $29 charge when my xbox hasnt even been on in days when i get off work i will be calling the support number that i had to look up on google because it is not on the microsoft website that i could find and i will be getting a refund
    for this service that i did not buy and dont even like

:)

AegisTheHorrid, Jul 15, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Fix Game pass

3. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Fix Game pass

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Fix Game pass

You will need to go through https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us select billing and at the virtual agent, select other options, then select a topic, then select
    see other contact options and request a callback
  5. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Game pass Not Working

6. zzXBLADEXzz Win User

Dragonball Xenoverse preorder bonus DLC not working.

Anyway to fix this with the season pass with a disk version of the game?
Thema:

Fix Game pass

1. Fix Game pass - Similar Threads - Fix Game pass

2. I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    I am an xbox insider but game streaming shows this on samsung galaxy s9 can i fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Beetlesnapper [link] [comments]
  3. Rage 2 is still not working on Xbox Game Pass for PC - how fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 is still not working on Xbox Game Pass for PC - how fix?: How do you even get Rage 2 for Xbox Game Pass for PC to LOAD? Msoft locked the old thread. So here's the new one. How can we get it to WORK!?! 2c0ebe2d-0a00-412e-9527-39b0bb39ea6b
  4. Games saying installed but unrunable, and unmoveable - how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games saying installed but unrunable, and unmoveable - how to fix?: I keep getting the problem of games showing up as recently installed, but they don't respond when I try to run them, and also they do not let me move or copy them from Internal to External. How...
  5. Is Outer Worlds fixed on Xbox Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Outer Worlds fixed on Xbox Game Pass PC?: Can not download what is going on? Is it just me or are other having the same problem? Can't download it. I had it preinstalled but when i went to play it on the day after release i couldnt get...
  6. Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?: I can not get Shenmue 1 and 2 to start, after downloading it with the Xbox game pass on PC/Windows 10. There was another post about this in July 2019 with no resolution....that was also locked by...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?: Hello, Some games simply refuse to install through the Xbox (beta) app. I got the Game Pass for PC a little while back at the recommendation of a coworker because of the low price and revolving...
  8. Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for the horrendous Download Speed for Xbox Game Pass Beta!: All right boyz! Finally found how to fix the atrociously slow download speeds on the Xbox Game Pass for PC (BETA) APP. This fix will also be applied to Windows Store App. I left my computer all...
  9. Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for Game Pass for PC Admin Error (0x80070005): I have found a fix that I have found to have worked even after multiple restarts: Open the Settings app (the gear in the start menu) Open Accounts Click Sign-in Options Scroll down to Privacy...
  10. Xbox exclusive games in Game pass remain fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox exclusive games in Game pass remain fixed: Xbox exclusive games (Forza horizon 4, sea of thieves, gears of war, remain fixed in XBOX game pass or can exit the game pass.) I have physical and with game pass I can play without putting the...