FIX IT

Discus and support FIX IT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanna play dead by daylight please already put the notification for when its done its been 7 hours are u even trying?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dario Garcia., Aug 9, 2019.

1. FIX IT

I wanna play dead by daylight please already put the notification for when its done its been 7 hours are u even trying?

:)

Dario Garcia., Aug 9, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

fix this!!!!!!

Many times they will tell users to post here when there is nothing that the moderators/ambassadors in the forum can do. This is a support issue and you will have to work with them. Have you gone to the enforcement site to see what is posted there? enforcement.xbox.com/home
  3. SOL Drummer Win User

fix this!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN CALLING SUPPORT FOR THE LAST 4 DAYS. THEY ALL KEEP TELLING ME TO POST ON THE FORMS, WHICH STILL HAVE NO RESULTS. I HAVE BEEN HUNG UP ON 3 SEPARATE TIME "WAITING" FOR A MANAGER. SO, EVERYTIME YOU SEE A THREAD, IT WAS UNDER THE DIRECTION OF A CUSTOMER
    SERVICE REP.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Fix this!!

Not sure how your account was "hacked" but if you believe it has been compromised you need to contact support & ask to open an unautherised access case.

If they find the account was not under your control they will pass that info on to the enforcement team who will probably lift the suspension.

You wont get the achievements/gamerscore back though

You can find some things to try here
    http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Fix this!!!

It sounds frustrating, but they must have evidence of you using game saves or some other means of circumventing the achievement system. They look very closely at that before they delete your gamerscore.

I'd say you won't get an answer to your query here, but you can have them look at your case at enforcement.xbox.com

Good luck man.
  6. SiR Ki11SAL0T Win User

FIX THIS.

Congratulations, one person out of hundreds got it and your faith is restored.
Thema:

FIX IT

1. FIX IT - Similar Threads - FIX

2. Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks guys the new update on the blu ray fixed the issue I’m having: So theirs the new blu ray thing that was screwing my xbox so it recently updated and it’s working fine with games I appericiate it to. I hope everyone having a good time. submitted by...
  3. Is the Plex buffering issues ever going to be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Plex buffering issues ever going to be fixed?: This issue has been going on for 2 years now, every blue moon it gets fixed but currently it has been broke since the summer. Plex will endlessly buffer after 10-20 mins of playback, if you exit...
  4. I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Windows 10 Minecraft but keep getting error code 0x80073CFB. How do I fix it?: My purchase went through and I have Minecraft on the store. Whenever I try to download it, however, it keep saying that something unexpected happened. I tried updating and restarting my PC and...
  5. Fix your system

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix your system: This is my own account another account I own and I have to put my bloody phone number in there, do you think I will give you something personal I don’t want to. Let me enter my email no way I want...
  6. Can this be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can this be fixed: somehow i opened the insider app and then i try to get out off the preview for Xbox but it decides not to let me out of the preview it keeps saying sign in with the account you used but im on the...
  7. Unable to download any updates, how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download any updates, how to fix it?: I have been trying for the past two days now to play some games on my Xbox One but nothing I do works. I am stuck in some sort of Installation Stopped loop. When trying to update a game so that I...
  8. Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one has this start up screen any fix guys sometimes it dont even show this screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/Inzumi [link] [comments]
  9. What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!

in XBoX on Windows
    What does one have to do to get the Games for Windows Marketplace fixed already?!: Seriously, what does one have to do? How much does one have to beg? It's been over 2 years since the Games for Windows Marketplace could last retrieve and let us download our past purchases that...
  10. Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this?: Not getting game and system sound via headset. But still getting chat sound. How do I fix this? 7d80fa03-30d1-4e7e-be51-e0d4e5329546