Fix it

Discus and support Fix it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everyone is shown “offline” and if im in a party either they cant hear me or i cant hear them. In network settings it says there are issues with •... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpencerGuzek, May 23, 2020 at 9:02 AM.

1. SpencerGuzek
    SpencerGuzek Guest

Fix it

Everyone is shown “offline” and if im in a party either they cant hear me or i cant hear them. In network settings it says there are issues with

• Xbox Live Core Services

•Social and gaming

:)

SpencerGuzek, May 23, 2020 at 9:02 AM
  2. {Parity} Win User

fix this!!!!!!

Many times they will tell users to post here when there is nothing that the moderators/ambassadors in the forum can do. This is a support issue and you will have to work with them. Have you gone to the enforcement site to see what is posted there? enforcement.xbox.com/home
  3. SOL Drummer Win User

fix this!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN CALLING SUPPORT FOR THE LAST 4 DAYS. THEY ALL KEEP TELLING ME TO POST ON THE FORMS, WHICH STILL HAVE NO RESULTS. I HAVE BEEN HUNG UP ON 3 SEPARATE TIME "WAITING" FOR A MANAGER. SO, EVERYTIME YOU SEE A THREAD, IT WAS UNDER THE DIRECTION OF A CUSTOMER
    SERVICE REP.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Fix this!!

Not sure how your account was "hacked" but if you believe it has been compromised you need to contact support & ask to open an unautherised access case.

If they find the account was not under your control they will pass that info on to the enforcement team who will probably lift the suspension.

You wont get the achievements/gamerscore back though

You can find some things to try here
    http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Fix this!!!

It sounds frustrating, but they must have evidence of you using game saves or some other means of circumventing the achievement system. They look very closely at that before they delete your gamerscore.

I'd say you won't get an answer to your query here, but you can have them look at your case at enforcement.xbox.com

Good luck man.
  6. SiR Ki11SAL0T Win User

FIX THIS.

Congratulations, one person out of hundreds got it and your faith is restored.
Thema:

Fix it

1. Fix it - Similar Threads - Fix

2. Xbox One X 4k Capture Problem (22sec/ 23sec) Fixed with new Update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X 4k Capture Problem (22sec/ 23sec) Fixed with new Update preview: Problem is already fixed now with the new update preview - 27/05/2020, everybody will receive the update soon, (10.0.19041.2946) Thank you xbox team submitted by /u/amithmj [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...: [IMG] submitted by /u/shutyourmouthboy [link] [comments]
  4. Hardware Fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Fix: How can I check for an update on my hardware 471fd59c-30a9-4daf-a6c6-703019564967
  5. Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comstem pic change / gamer tag fix: custom picture my xbox live account wouldn't allow me to use a custom picture on my account and xbox support messed up my xbox account i asked them to fix it one guy told me from xbox support they...
  6. just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...

in XboX Insiders
    just fix the XBOX (Beta) App Download speeds...: This is beyond stupid at this point, by now i figured it would all be worked out with true download speeds. i pay for 500mb/s internet but whenever i use xbox (Beta) App for windows 10 to download...
  7. Fix this on the web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web: There’s a problem when I try to sign in it tells me to fix it on the web 03793df0-4af3-44fc-b845-dd2673dc602c
  8. Edge is still not work fix it already

in XboX Insiders
    Edge is still not work fix it already: This is my second post about edge. Still having issues not that the lazy cunts at xboxinsieders care. Edge still freezes, web pages stop working after a minute of being open and the arrow gets...
  9. bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo login please fix becoming a consitent problem: Internet connect error becoming a problem daily. and its not on my end 89a081c6-295f-4701-a988-be57c1fbe8a4
  10. Everyone showing Offline, Hard reboot and readding account failed to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone showing Offline, Hard reboot and readding account failed to fix: I was curious if there has been a solution to all friends showing offline, which effects your ability to add them in games and to talk during party chat with them....