FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

Discus and support FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play minecraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spartan10hect12, Aug 10, 2019.

1. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play minecraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. WE ARE PLAYING IN XBOX ONE IN THE VERSION 1.12.0

:)

spartan10hect12, Aug 10, 2019
  2. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  4. spartan10hect12 Win User

Yes all are playing in xbox one and yes we have the version 1.12.0
  5. AndresWILD Win User

I have the same problem, i cannot play with my friend. we both have the same version, we updated our windows. a good wi fi. we were able to play the last week with no problem. now we cant. :c
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Spartan,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to connect with friends in worlds on Minecraft.

Is your group playing on the same devices such as Xbox One consoles, a Windows 10 PC, or on a mobile device? Or are you all attempting to connect on different devices?

Have you attempted to ensure that all players are up to date when it comes to the current version of Minecraft? You can use this
    guide to ensure that everyone is up to date.

Clarify the questions above for us and we'll be right here awaiting your reply.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?) - Similar Threads - FIX MINECRAFT fix

2. How do I fix Minecraft PE?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I fix Minecraft PE?: My Minecraft keeps crashing 1-2 seconds in the loading screen, but on airplane mode it crashes after about 10 seconds. I’ve tried uninstalling, offloading then reinstalling, and powering off my...
  3. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  4. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play mincraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. 3a67fd66-9638-49dc-9671-9a1859f3f601
  5. Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?: I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies. No enderman spawn in the...
  6. FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED: So, I had $8:00 on my gift card, I bought something for $6:00, then I put my internet connection thing in so I can fix my internet, the purches went in and now i still have $8:00, but I got the...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.: Hello everyone! I got a problem connecting to my friends local server! I'm endlessly stuck in the "locating server" screen, my friends say my character does join the server I just can't take...
  8. Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix: I have figured out how to fix the lost world issue on xbox one (1)On a friends console download your profile and start up minecraft your save you lost should be there open it then save and quit....
  9. Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is crashing after creating an Xbox live account. How to fix without losing data?: Minecraft is crashing now after creating an Xbox live account. Just started. How to fix without losing data? 971de68a-bd5e-4495-be64-1669ff063875
  10. How can fix minecraft window 10 beta edition crash?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can fix minecraft window 10 beta edition crash?: Hi guys,I recently participated in a beta update and will be forced to shut down when I connect. This happens every time you participate in a beta test. It also updated its graphics card. But it...