"Fix on the web" when logging in to account

Discus and support "Fix on the web" when logging in to account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When both of my children are trying to log on to their accounts on the Xbox 1, which we have had for just two days, we are getting the error message... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndrewGreen9, Apr 9, 2019.

1. AndrewGreen9
    AndrewGreen9 Guest

When both of my children are trying to log on to their accounts on the Xbox 1, which we have had for just two days, we are getting the error message "Fix on the web". It was working perfectly well earlier today. I can log on to my account perfectly normally,
    and Xbox live seems to be working okay, so I know that's not the problem. I have tried hard rebooting the console, with no effect.

:)

AndrewGreen9, Apr 9, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Andrew!

Sorry to hear that you guys are experiencing this issue.

We do have some steps provided from our
    Error & Status Code Search
    for that error.

I would review and try the steps there if you have not done so already.

If that does not resolve the issue, I would then make sure that your Network connection tests alright and then try a soft reset of the console.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

Just make sure that before you go ahead with it, that you do know all of the sign-in information for any/all of your accounts(asthey
    will be removed
    ) and have easy access to your internet network.

Also make sure that you select the option denoted
    reset and keep my games
    &
    apps.

Follow the steps here on How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and let us know how that helps with the issue.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Sorry to hear about your issue. I'm not sure if this is what you are referring to, but I found this help topic which references fixing your account via the web, indicating something is wrong with your account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/something-wrong-microsoft-account

I couldn't find any other help or discussion topics based on "fix on the web". If you have any additional information about the error message you are receiving, we will try to help.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  4. AndrewGreen9 Win User

I;m not convinced this is an error to do with Xbox live. It comes up whenever they select their account and put in their six digit pin code.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for coming to the forums. What else does the error say besides fix on the web? Also, what exactly are they doing when they get this? Any additional information will be helpful.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. AndrewGreen9 Win User

Hi Brad,

This happens when they try go into their account from the account selection screen on the Xbox. There is a secondary screen which comes up with an error code, which is 0x8000ffff.
Thema:

1. "Fix on the web" when logging in to account - Similar Threads - Fix web logging

2. my xbox shuts off while streaming, how can i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox shuts off while streaming, how can i fix this?: So I stream quite a bit and recently my Xbox started shutting off while I stream. I use my Xbox very heavily and its been around for a couple of years so I thought it just couldn't take it...
  3. Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?: I can not get Shenmue 1 and 2 to start, after downloading it with the Xbox game pass on PC/Windows 10. There was another post about this in July 2019 with no resolution....that was also locked by...
  4. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix: having a problem with GoW Ultimate Edition red screen wont go away when i go to setting > System > storage > Clear local saved games > Pressing YES and restarting the console doesnt work NEED HELP...
  5. Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play multiplayer in specific games (FIXED): i have an xbox one and have had the same one for about 5 years, and now i cant play multiplayer on a set few games: all games made by EA and a few others like Minecraft and Roblox i connect to for...
  6. Fix this on the web error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error: What can I do about it? It sends me to the website account.live.com to log in without any explanation what to do next. thanks. 0549ca3a-7749-437c-889f-85028bb3972e
  7. can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't login to my xbox account and saying to fix it on the web on account live.com: How do I even find out what I have to fix tried hard reset and removing and then trying to add the account again ba720cb0-f185-449f-ae76-fbca5252f2c0
  8. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix this on the web error message: I am setting up my xboxone console and keep getting this error message: There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.love.com, then come back to sign in. What do I do?...
  9. Fix this on the web

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web: I'm trying to log into my kids account to link a controller to it. Whenever I try and log into either of my kids accounts I get the following extremely unhelpful message: Fix this on the web...
  10. when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.: just spent two hours on the phone to support from one to another seven times and problem still not fixed. I come back to the site to get the message below that won't let me enter my name, so no...