Fix predetermined install on external drive.

Discus and support Fix predetermined install on external drive. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i made a recent thread on game pass pc breaking on me a few day ago. I reintalled Windows. But now i cant install the GamePass PC games on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BurakuYoshi, Oct 24, 2020.

1. BurakuYoshi
    BurakuYoshi Guest

So i made a recent thread on game pass pc breaking on me a few day ago. I reintalled Windows.

But now i cant install the GamePass PC games on my external drive.

Fix predetermined install on external drive. [​IMG]

How can i fix?

:)

BurakuYoshi, Oct 24, 2020
  2. tR xTopher Win User

Won't show up under external hdd

Fixed

I found that if it's installed on external hard drive just go to store and click install it reads the hdd and detected the game
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Ghost dlc?

Best option here would be to uninstall the game and then install it on the external hard drive. Should fix that for you then.
  4. CrowBarHero Win User

External Hard Drive no longer detected (Summer Update)

I've got the same problem. Tried all the troubleshooting fixes and it still doesn't recognise the external drive. The internal drive is full and all of my games are on the external drive so my Xbox One is currently useless. This needs a fix soon as I can't
    play any of my installed games or use most of the apps.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

GTA won’t load

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the update on the issue. Try installing the game specifically on the internal drive instead of the external drive. Once installed and launch, then move it to the external HD. Personally have had this issue with games on an external drive. Once
    installed on internal they worked great.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Game pass downloads

Do other games you own that aren't from game pass have the same problem? Do you have an external hard drive. If a game I install to my external hard drive is very laggy I will move it to my internal hard drive which usually fixes the problem.
Thema:

1. Fix predetermined install on external drive. - Similar Threads - Fix predetermined install

2. Where can I get my controller fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get my controller fixed: I dont know where i can get my controller fixed it is elite controller series 2 3a6d7988-d720-4efe-b0bb-325000505bc6
  3. Xbox One X slow/freezing/crashing. Full factory reset did not fix issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X slow/freezing/crashing. Full factory reset did not fix issues.: Hello My Xbox One X is 2-3 years old. This past month it began to freeze within a few minutes of start up to the point where it became unusable. I ended up soft factory resetting. Then hard...
  4. just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?: about half an hour ago i decided to give cloud gaming a try on my phone (Samsung A70) but upon opening a game the audio constantly cuts out. its inaudible, p much just random blasts of sound. how...
  5. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...: What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up? e3ee8625-7b71-4778-b400-4370b2ed806a
  6. Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?: Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites: Xbox Console Companion does not work for this purpose and asks me to use Xbox app, Xbox app and Gamebar (Win+G) does not work either.. It...
  7. Please can we finally get a fix for this

in XboX Insiders
    Please can we finally get a fix for this: The sounds of the dashboard, notifications, settings menu, headset or no headset Across 3 different TVs Xbox one X now series X The static pop, crackle or half cut sounds, It’s a software...
  8. PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting possible fix for everyone.: PSA my series X kept shutting off within a minute or two of starting. I've tried resetting it to fix the problem that didn't work, but turning off HDMI CEC corrected the issue. My LG CX wasn't...
  9. How to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix: My game play keeps freezing a few minutes into playing, every game is doing this. I have tried restarting the system, i have factory reset the system, and this continues to happen. Please help...
  10. Fix this on the web error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix this on the web error message: How do i resolve this problem it keeps happening even when i delete and create new family account 7b71b9b6-f90b-47b1-9114-f02d1d85b739