Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

Discus and support Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dman6448655, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:53 PM.

1. dman6448655
    dman6448655 Guest

It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has this - please add 2 factor since i have had accidental
    redemptions for items i didnt want and cant use.

also the 50 point daily task for gaining any achievement often does not work at all. The weekly streak requiring 3 achievements during some weeks to keep the xbox streak going for some points ALWAYS credits my achievement immediately after unlocking.
    By contrast the task of gaining any achievement once per day for 50 points NEVER takes less than 30 minutes to credit or post. Often it takes 1-2 hours or fails entirely for the day and never credits my scvlunt or fulfills that task. The weekly streak knows
    an achievement has been unlocked; the 50 point task does not.

:)

2. H3PA80R Win User

The issue with not counting points for a specific task could be annoing. That would be great if it get fixed soon.

Personally I never had the issue with accidental redeem points for stuff I don´t want to have...
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

I think the 50 point achievement has a certain unlock timer. I've noticed that if I do one after 6 PM Eastern it won't trigger. Then if I click it the next day it will unlock from a previous day achievement.
  4. lfc ultra Win User

Ive been waiting over 2 weeks for the gears pop 500 points thing to work..
  5. wolfheart517 Win User

it's true sometimes homework fails and it's annoying
  6. Genjira X Win User

Game Pass Quests not registering achievements

The Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox just got an update. I thought this might be it but, after a restart, it still hasn't fixed anything. :(
Thema:

1. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please - Similar Threads - Fix Microsoft rewards

2. Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that

in XboX Insiders
    Not a fan of the square black bar around Microsoft edge full screen does not work to fix that: [IMG] submitted by /u/Richard_1738 [link] [comments]
  3. I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm unable to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft Nintendo switch. How do I fix this?: Whenever I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft nintendo switch, even after going to https //aka.ms/remoteconnect and entering the code, an error message pops up saying "we tried to...
  4. How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix YouTube thumbnails not showing up on Microsoft Edge on the XBox1 and without...: I have lost all preview videos for my XBox at UTube. I saw some had this problem last year and the only solution was use the broken YouTube app for the XBox1. I would rather just give up and not...
  5. Is my microsoft account corrupted? If so, How can I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is my microsoft account corrupted? If so, How can I fix it?: I have long been a user of Microsoft's services, however; after recently getting into platforms outside the Xbox such the ps4 or the pc I have encountered problems that I believe can only stem...
  6. Accidentally added Xbox live code on the wrong Microsoft account? How can this be fixed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally added Xbox live code on the wrong Microsoft account? How can this be fixed: I couldnt figure out where to add the xbox live code on my xbox. So i went on to a laptop to do it but it added it to a different microsoft account. Not the one for the xbox. How can i get it...
  7. Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...: I have this issue for some time, and found that direct HDMI port on PC communicate with HDMI port on TV, BUT in my laptop there is ONLY mini display port and I tried to connect it thru adaptor,...
  8. Microsoft needs to fix their system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs to fix their system: Ill start from the beginning so you know the full problem. i was playing overwatch having a good time in competitive mode. I came across a guy called [mod removed] He was a toxic thrower. He was...
  9. How have they not fixed Microsoft Rewards yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How have they not fixed Microsoft Rewards yet?: Every month 1 or 2 of the quests just bug out and don't count achievements I've got, or just don't give me points. This month it's extra special, in that for the Wolfenstein one, it recognised I...
  10. Microsoft fix microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft fix microsoft rewards: I know I said I was switching to ps4 but thats gonna take time so while I still have my Xbox one might as well enjoy it.I tried the way you guys told me to use but I realized I did my challenges...