FIX THE RANDOM SHUTDOWNS

Discus and support FIX THE RANDOM SHUTDOWNS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; IIM SICK OF LOSING GAMES BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE THAT EVERYBODY HAS BEEN RELAYING TO YOU GUYS SINCE IDK 3 MONTHS NOW. NOONE CARES ABOUT PARTY CHAT OR ANY... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Reasonable_Guest, Sep 30, 2019.

1. FIX THE RANDOM SHUTDOWNS

IIM SICK OF LOSING GAMES BECAUSE OF THIS ISSUE THAT EVERYBODY HAS BEEN RELAYING TO YOU GUYS SINCE IDK 3 MONTHS NOW. NOONE CARES ABOUT PARTY CHAT OR ANY OTHER SMALL THING THAT THE COMMUNITY ALWAYS FIND WORKAROUNDS FOR ANYWAY. FOCUS ON THE BIG PROBLEMS! This is why every update keeps getting one star from me because yall aren't doing anything.

submitted by /u/Reasonable_Guest
    [link] [comments]

/u/Reasonable_Guest, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Cindy-West Win User

Random shutdowns

I'm having the same problem. If they don't fix it, I'm just removing the whole app off my computer.
  3. VinceSSJ Win User

Xbox One S: random reboot/complete shutdown when goes to sleep mode!

Thanks for the reply.

In effect i think it's normal the controller blinks some times after a full shutdown but in my case when the described issue occurs the controller continues to blink during about 2 or 3 minutes after shutdown and i do not think it's normal.

But the main trouble is the random reboot or random full shutdown when i put xbox in sleep mode. This should not happen because the instant start-up is selected in the settings...
  4. Photonimus Win User

My light isn't on

Well, it's fine now after a shutdown and reboot.

I'll just file that one under weird random occurrence.
  5. TodaysDreamer Win User

Random Shutdown Rage >=[

Well, I don't think its the programs because I just tried playing a DVD and it shut down as the main menu came up. But at this point I'm up for anything so I will be trying that later.
  6. TodaysDreamer Win User

Random Shutdown Rage >=[

When I plugged it back in, I had it on a strip. I then moved it to the wall after it started doing this, and no difference. I don't have a hard drive, I'm using thumb drives until I can get a hard drive. I haven't tried re-downloading my profile, but I guess
    that will come next.

Any other suggestions?
Thema:

FIX THE RANDOM SHUTDOWNS

1. FIX THE RANDOM SHUTDOWNS - Similar Threads - FIX RANDOM SHUTDOWNS

2. How do I fix my Xbox one from randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my Xbox one from randomly disconnecting: Lately I've been having an issue with my Xbox one that has been causing many random disconnections from my network which leads to me getting kicked out of from online sessions (such as a game,...
  3. My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...: My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix it? 60e23409-ac34-4951-bb12-df8c1203473a
  4. Xbox One Shuts Off at Random Intervals, Tried Several Unsuccessful "Fixes"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Shuts Off at Random Intervals, Tried Several Unsuccessful "Fixes": My Xbox One will shut off at random intervals while playing games. Sometime it can play for an hour before shutting off, other times it'll only last 5 minutes. While there are no consistent...
  5. Xbox One Shuts Off at Random Intervals, Tried Several Unsuccessful "Fixes"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Shuts Off at Random Intervals, Tried Several Unsuccessful "Fixes": My Xbox One will shut off at random intervals while playing games. Sometime it can play for an hour before shutting off, other times it'll only last 5 minutes. While there are no consistent...
  6. Xbox One random disconnects fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One random disconnects fix.: Well, like everyone else that is on this form. I have had an issue with my Xbox One Controller disconnecting. At random. Usually in less than 10 min. I tried everything I could find it, Changing...
  7. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...
  8. Can Xbox fix the issue with everyone getting spam messages from randoms please!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox fix the issue with everyone getting spam messages from randoms please!!: I know these stupid automated messages have been going around forever, but Xbox needs to put a god damn stop to it, its driving me insane that once I log in I get spammed with messages. If it's...
  9. Kinects stop working randomly, reboot fixes it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinects stop working randomly, reboot fixes it: I know I'm not the first one to start a thread about it, but the others are locked. I have 2 xbox ones, both with Kinect. They both randomly stop working, occasionally they will come back on...
  10. Xbox One randomly ejecting game and turning on fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One randomly ejecting game and turning on fix: Hi there, I had a problem with my Xbox turning on and ejecting games like the eject button was broken.Unfortunately I have a problem with roaches here in my apartment.Turns out my system had a...